[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly why haven't you joined the military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: ukraine-rebels.jpg (481KB, 1920x1341px) Image search: [Google]
ukraine-rebels.jpg
481KB, 1920x1341px
Honestly why haven't you joined the military?
>>
https://www.oyez.org/cases/1986/86-393

This had a bit to do with putting me off it.
>>
>>38989777
betas do not operate well in the military
>>
too beta and lazy I don't thhink I can become fit. I'm super skelly

genueilly wish that I could join the military tho
>>
>>38989777
I was in the reserves for a year.
>>
>>38989777
Many people I've known who have enlisted absolutely hated it.
>>
>>38989777
>Honestly why haven't you joined the military?
I might
>>
>>38989777
I'm shipping off to Navy OCS in two weeks. Why haven't YOU joined the military, and why are you posting this bait thread again?
>>
>>38989777
I did and I was miserable and this thread is cancer.

Now I'm a civilian and studying full time and have a future ahead of me that doesn't look like a noose.
>>
File: bakunin.jpg (158KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
bakunin.jpg
158KB, 1000x600px
>>38989777
Because I'm an anarchist and a pacifist.
>>
id rather not die for isreal
>>
>>38989845
Wasn't that half a century ago?
1/20th of a millennium ago?
>>
File: General_Gordon's_Last_Stand.jpg (85KB, 586x800px) Image search: [Google]
General_Gordon's_Last_Stand.jpg
85KB, 586x800px
Butt problems. My dream was to become a career soldier.
>>
>>38989777
because i'm not a retard

also, i probably wouldn't qualify with my poor physical condition
>>
I need college credits to join because I only have a ged
>>
>>38989777
because is a low-tier, high-risk job oriented only at the least intellectual segment of the population
>>
File: blbb.jpg (201KB, 829x829px) Image search: [Google]
blbb.jpg
201KB, 829x829px
>>38989777
It's so dumb, you're giving up your agency if you do it. Your CO could order you to suck his dick and you'd have to do it or get dishonorably discharged. He can also order you into situations where you get shot, which is even worse!
>>
i'm too old now and when i was the right age i didn't believe in what was going on (destabiliizing the middle east).. now that that happened anyway and the middle east is trying to destabilize the west, i'm more inclined to think it's a good idea
>>
>>38990483
you wouldn't be desestabilizing shit: you just follow orders that ultimately make some elite even richer, just like you would in a normal job without risking your life
>>
Our military are used exclusively to enforce global neo-liberalism on sovereign nations. I'd rather join a frei korps if things pop off here, or join the military if the mainland were ever invaded (unlikely). I'm not helping fight Serbian Christians or Iraqi Baathists, to empower Saudi Arabian Islamists or enforce the influx of black and brown "refugees".
>>
>>38989777
They won't let you commit war crimes. Can't even decimate your enemy properly.
>>
>>38990611
that's not what i wrote at all
anyway, you seem like soldier material
>>
i refuse to Cuck for the Great Satan that is Zionist Occupied United States
>>
>>38990025
Die in a fire.
originaloriginal
>>
>>38989777
I don't like people telling me to get up at a certain hour let alone micromanaging my entire fucking existence.
>>
My eyesight is too shit and the pay is shit unless you go through ROTC
>>
>>38990727
Though I intend to join the Marines in a year, this is very much an issue for me. Such a shame.
>>
>>38989777
I'm already in it

I love my MOS, I get great benefits, it forces me to socialize, keeps me in shape, and everyone in my unit likes me as the "eccentric" guy
>>
>>38989777
Anyone else excited that there's a small chance that they might get drafted if WW3 happens? It'll be just like Band of Brothers.
>>
File: 1489821625689.jpg (164KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489821625689.jpg
164KB, 551x491px
>>38991039
>tfw probably not mentally fit enough to be in the millitary
>>
File: Diving_stage.jpg (32KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
Diving_stage.jpg
32KB, 250x376px
Signed up for the navy. I have to do psycho test next week. Any tips how to pass those?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (30KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
30KB, 524x336px
>>38989777
I don't want to fight for some rich fag polititian that doesn't give two fucks about me. I'd betray my country in a matter of seconds if an enemy invaded to save myself, I'm not dying for some old geezer. Call me traiterous scum how much you want but I will just say I was betrayed first and if my enemy can provide what he cannot I'd join them as I said before. I despise our current polititians and what this country has become. Fuck the military, I'd rather go to jail or die before I get drafted and aid the retards that ruined my country.
>>
>>38989777
there are people that join the army because some bullshit patriotic propaganda?

is just as retarded as working at google or apple because you LOVE their shit. except you earn 1/100th, and the injury/death rate is off the charts.
>>
>>38989777
I joined the reserves and stayed for 2 years before GTFOing. I might have stayed if my chain wasn't so toxic and maligned. those nigs still wonder why they have such a huge retention issue
>>
File: priestreadingbysunlightinchurch.jpg (925KB, 4089x2726px) Image search: [Google]
priestreadingbysunlightinchurch.jpg
925KB, 4089x2726px
>>38989777
>disqualifying mental health conditions
>disqualifying physical health conditions
>committed to psychiatric institutes three times over the course of my life
They wouldn't take me if I was the only option. I could beg them to take me and they wouldn't.
>>
I was in for about a year and got kicked out on some bullshit. Decided to never go back in
>>
>>38989777
I did then they discharged me out of boot camp because they downsized.
>>
I'm ineligible.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_inflammatory_demyelinating_polyneuropathy
>>
>>38990014
>I'm shipping off to Navy OCS in two weeks. Why haven't YOU joined the military, and why are you posting this bait thread again?
were you in NROTC in college or did you apply after graduating?
>>
File: 1468812372867.jpg (43KB, 626x510px) Image search: [Google]
1468812372867.jpg
43KB, 626x510px
>>38992821
>were you in NROTC in college or did you apply after graduating?
fuck off bitch
I don't need to answer your questions
>>
Because the first thing that will happen is a beatdown by my colleges in arms and become the unit pet.
>>
why is the government trying to recruit fodder on r9k
>>
>>38989777
I don't want to fight for Israel. It doesn't benefit America it only helps a country I will never live in. I honestly would have joined up if I got to fight to actually help my country rather than Israel.
>>
I'm bad at understanding directions and I hate taking orders as well. Besides, that kind of pace isn't my speed. If I wanted to fight in wars I'd be a freelancer/stalker, not working for some big government military.
>>
>>38989777
because i dont think theyd be very keen on providing arms to someone with psychosis issues
>>
>>38989777
Because I have one life and I still wish I can eventually enjoy it.

>shitting in grass =/= having sex
>being in a firefight =/= having a girlfriend
Only COD playing retarded tough guy larpers disagree.
>>
Because I have fucked up feet.
>>
File: 1452523604406.jpg (47KB, 428x481px) Image search: [Google]
1452523604406.jpg
47KB, 428x481px
>>38989777
because Im autistic

originy
>>
I didn't get drafted.
Wish I could've been.
:sadface:
>>
I can't, I'm a male
>>
Was gonna join army or marines like dad and both grand-dads did, but I got the beetus a month before I was gonna leave and they politely declined my enlistment. Would have been great. I love doing tedious bullshit for hours on end and not have to think for myself.
>>
>>38990014
Wow I can't believe an R9K cuck is gonna be in charge of me.
>>
File: qweryeqwry.png (61KB, 762x754px) Image search: [Google]
qweryeqwry.png
61KB, 762x754px
I can't drive and I can't fix that during my service.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.