[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be okay with your daughter posting pics like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: female.jpg (62KB, 538x1080px) Image search: [Google]
female.jpg
62KB, 538x1080px
Would you be okay with your daughter posting pics like this on her instagram?
>>
only if i get to tap it
>>
>>38986362
absolutely not
originalalu
>>
>>38986362
I wouldn't be ok with her wearing pants that tight, it's ridiculous how many mothers allow their kids to "express themselves."
>>
>>38986362
No. I don't have a daughter but i have a sister and it's kind of similar. Thankfully she's a lesbian with practically no social media presence aside from the odd nature picture.
>>
>>38986449
Imo it's fine if they wear a longer shirt over it but they never do that.
>>
>>38986388
She'll be fucking everyone but you. It's the fate of every father in our time.
>>
who said she can to choose ?
>>
Yes, she's fully clothed and there are no melanin enriched individuals in the photo.
>>
>>38986362
I would force her to dress up and take pictures like this

A woman's goal in life is to seduce the highest value mate
and if she doesn't advertise how will she find such a man
>>
I'd beat the shit out of her, this is degeneracy and an insult to my entire family
>>
tfw can barely control myself when i see a girl in leggings on the street, i wanna run over, bury my nose deep in her butthole and take a big sniff
>>
>>38986520
>in our time
name one time period where it was normal for daughers to fuck their fathers
>>
>>38986597

High value men don't get memed by butt pants
>>
>>38986631
Back in the good old days when people had to do whatever means necessary to populate. Nowadays we don't need to and it's best to spread your genetic seed pretty much everywhere but in the family.
>>
>>38986362
No, that is disgusting

Have seem gheerah, cucks
>>
>>38986596
Melanin enriched is the terminology I will adopt. Thanks anon
>>
>>38986868
Define high value men.
>>
As long as she let's daddy discipline her.
>>
>>38986362
yes. i'd want to see my 10/10 mega Stacy get plowed by a chad with a giant cock

fortunately this will never happen
>>
I wouldn't allow my daughter access to the internet.
>>
yea
i was a virgin until my mid twenties and it's no fun.
i would want her to be normal.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.