[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wealthy Chad, still a dateless khv.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: cY8R5ao.jpg (266KB, 1920x1222px) Image search: [Google]
cY8R5ao.jpg
266KB, 1920x1222px
Hello /r9k/ virgin Chad here. I'm

>6'1".
>7.5/10 chiseled face with cleft chin
>muscular with broad shoulders.
>nice blonde hair.
>blue eyes.
>good hygiene.
>dress Nicely and appropriately.
>smart.
>wealthy.
>rich parents.
>drive bmw convertible .
>zero debts.
>make 2k a month on stocks on my own.
>live in a nice 1 bedroom highrise apartment by myself.
>in a good state Uni for a worthwhile degree.
>have never drank used drugs, done any major crime ect.
>kind, compassionate personality. Never rude or mean.

Yet I'm still a dateless KHV that's been rejected 6 times, and I have zero friends. It makes no sense. I've talked to girls but they never like me. What the hell robots? You said Chad lives life on easy mode.
>>
>kind, compassionate personality. Never rude or mean.

found the problem

also you're probably not as good looking as you think
>>
>>38985939
Here's another picture further away. Otbfisl
>>
Didn't you whine earlier about this as well? You are pathetic. I can see why you get rejected.
>>
>>38985939
>>38985946
are yuo crazy dude? why do you post this so often with such a deranged look?
>>
>>38985974
Not deranged, it's just how I look.
>>
>>38985845
>have never drank used drugs, done any major crime ect.

Found your problem
Girls hate straight-edge dudes.

I'm a broke ass 3/10 obese NEET, but get a little female attention because hippie-hoes find me talking about tripping balls "exciting"
>>
>>38985946

you are a 6 maybe a 7 at a push (doubtful desu) but your looks do not make you stand out in a crowd

being slightly attractive will not make women automatically throw themselves at you, plus you look like you have issues

also blonde hair makes pretty much everybody except celebrities like ryan gosling appear beta
>>
>>38985939
>>38985946
You need new friends, because they're lying to you.

You look like a half-angry, half deranged serial rapist. You're single because you're ugly, dude. Stop trying to look like someone from GQ and get your own style.
>>
File: fuckeduppepe.jpg (33KB, 251x242px)
fuckeduppepe.jpg
33KB, 251x242px
>>38985845
>kind, compassionate personality. never rude or mean

it's not that you are these things that make you a dick head, it's that you prize them as if they are hard things to do. that's what makes you unattractive.
>>
>>38985845
>Yet I'm still a dateless KHV that's been rejected 6 times, and I have zero friends. It makes no sense. I've talked to girls but they never like me. What the hell robots? You said Chad lives life on easy mode.

That's because you've been sheltered your entire life and don't know how to act socially. You think you're higher up than everyone, and given your families wealth in that area you are, but not socially. You're at the bottom there. You'll also have this ingrained arrogance and entitlement that everyone can see a mile away and no one wants anything to do with. So you'll never have friends or a relationship.
>>
>>38985845
Fuck off failed normie
We don't like your kind here.
All you'd ever have to do is fucking go to a club and hook up with a slut or whatever the fuck normies do.

Just leave already.
>>
>>38985845
>>make 2k a month on stocks on my own.
Seriously, how do you do this? I've been wanting to get some passive income, but I have no idea where to even start. Can you tell me what you did?
>>
>>38986091
Not a failed normie, and I've asked girls out, not one female has ever desired to even kiss me in my whole life. I am a robot/Chad hybrid.
>>
>>38986092
Well, you really need a lot to invest if you want to average around 2k in profit a month.
>>
>>38986208
How much? Give me the rundown
>>
File: 00.gif (995KB, 500x209px)
00.gif
995KB, 500x209px
>>38985845
I'm a girl and it's your personality. I literally didn't read your green list because it was all shallow things. As much as you idiots wont believe this, I'd rather have a nice nerdy guy I can relate to who's funny and sweet, than that list of shallow things. Personality is more important 100% of the time and the only reason any of you think any differently is because you yourself are shallow so you think everyone else is.
>>
>>38985845
From my experience, any guy who says they're nice and compassionate is a wolf in sheep's clothing. A true desperate asshole who acts nice just to try and get with girls. Most girls can see the desperation and distance themselves. They'd rather go for the guy who is actively a prick rather than a guy putting up an act of kindness.
>>
a poor guy can be a chad.
its more about upbringing and luck rather than nice statistics, its a label for men in the goldilocks zone of looks and intelligence and society where life is a fun ride and they are appealing to women and men, where men wish they were like them
>>
>>38985946
You're a 5, assuming that the girl in question likes your look in the first place. If you were a 7 or 8, the vast majority of girls would like your look. For comparison's sake, I'm an aging loser who just happened to be born pretty. I'm kind of short, I'm not particularly bright, I have a shitty job, and I drive a car that only people who can't afford late model cars think is nice. I've done drugs, I drink a lot, I don't bathe as much as I should. I'm even kind of bad at social situations, and I tend to stutter every so often. My point is that you're not pretty enough to rely on your face alone, and your face IS what makes first impressions if you don't do anything with it. Do you smile? Do you laugh? Do you chat, joke, and banter with other people in front of the girls you like? Because that kind of stuff makes impressions too.

You sound kind of boring. Live a little. Make some friends who aren't people like you. Make connections who can hook you up with a good time. Try acid and shrooms and mdma. Smoke some weed. Get drunk as fuck at parties. Talk to girls and people in general just because they happen to be near you. Talk about ANYTHING that comes to mind. If you don't see someone for awhile, message them on facebook. If you've been around a girl a few times, ask her if she wants to hang out. Like, not as a date or to fuck, but just to hang out. When you want to do something, just do it and let whatever happens happen. Don't stay angry, don't envy, don't leave a situation just because you feel uncomfortable, and don't invest yourself too much in the past or future. And when you're with a girl, just do what feels right. You can always say sorry if you have to, but sometimes just going for that kiss or grabbing her ass is the difference between getting some and not.
>>
>>38985845
Chads can't be virgins
>>
>>38985946
Try smiling, you moron.
>>
>>38985946
> that phone
"Rich"
K E K
>>
>>38985946
Holy shit you are one creepy looking motherfucker and obviously NOT a Chad. Seriously another Elliot Rodger in the making right here
>>
>>38986707

This is actually great advice, most robots won't use it tho
>>
>>38985946
maybe loosen up your facial muscles and you'd be closer to that 7.5 you want to be

come to think of it, you might be giving off weird body language if you're making that pissy face in photos you're using to showcase yourself
>>
I would say you are a 4. Work on developing a pleasant personality first and foremostly
>>
>>38985946
Don't listen to these retards. You are a 7. They're just assmad that you're more attractive than them.
>>
>>38985946
omfg ik u
don't lie to yourself kid, you are not kind and compassionate
>>
>>38986724
It's a Samsung s7 edge. Also rich people don't care about phones at all, that's nigger tier. My dad has a networth of over 12 million and he still has an iPhone 5.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.