[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs thread v4.20 Changelog: -absolutely nothing! What drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Drugs thread v4.20

Changelog:
-absolutely nothing!

What drugs do you use, robots?
>>
Running a janky ass DXM extraction with paint thinner and sodium carbonate made from baking powder in the oven right now. My separation funnel is just a ziploc bag

Can't wait to get fucked on it without having to deal with that syrup shit. And it's a fun chemistry learning experience.
>>
>>38985089

>a fun chemistry learning experience
>that can probably fuck up the lining of my stomach, esophagus, and probably your kidneys

Just grow mushrooms. It's easy and super safe. Find a spore print for B+ P. Cubensis mushrooms and you will get huge yields. Plus the trip feels better in my opinion.

Or just grow weed.
>>
>>38985140
whats the best place to obtain spores?
>>
>>38985140
DXM doesn't fuck up your stomach lining or esophagus, maybe your kidneys if you use it in huge doses daily for months but I'd worry much more about your mental health in that scenario than your kidneys.

The petroleum distillates are evaporated off to leave DXM crystals, if you ate those you'd only get a tiny amount of contamination, and yeah it is not healthy but it's probably no worse than the fumes I've already inhaled, or that you've already inhaled at any gas station for that matter.
>>
File: 1409883737643.jpg (62KB, 630x409px) Image search: [Google]
1409883737643.jpg
62KB, 630x409px
I abused phychs and weed for two years in college, and tried anything I could get my hands on as well. Now my body is a temple. There are more fun and interesting ways to waste your life than with drugs.
>>
>>38985334
*psychs
this is an original correction
>>
>>38985334
im on year 3, how do you quit lol
>>
>>38985272
Shroomology has a list of reputable dealers
>>
>>38985272

"Markets", websites that can legally ship to certain states, and the wilderness. For the latter, you better brush up on your mycology. Also, mushrooms of the Psilocybe genus only grow in certain areas of North America. Mostly the southern states, but some species can be found in other areas.

Do your research, my dude.
>>
>>38986029
you quit by stopping the usage of the specific drug you want to quit.
>>
what's the best book to read about shrooms/psychedelics?
>>
>>38986161
David Pinchbeck's book about 2012 is really out-there and he talks about crop circles and fairies and shit, but nevertheless I would consider the woo bullshit to be an essential part of the culture in general and you can look past it to see the interpersonal meaning.

Man and His Symbols by Carl Jung is also really interesting, it's more about dreams but you can extrapolate it to the psychedelic experience
>>
Space cadet
Place your bets
Will I be baked or off my face on ket?
>>
>>38986029
Make a big life change. I took a month long hiking trip in the rockies. No human contact, no internet, no drugs.
>>
fuck i really want some ket
too scared to order anything online because i'm a certified retard
>>
>>38984508
>What drugs do you use, robots?

Daily, weed. Edibles are cheap as shit to make and i can be high all day

Once or twice a week, morphine and valium, helps me deal with some fucked up emotions

A few times a year I mess around with psychedelics. I've been doing so more often lately, since the high-dose trips are usually writing inspiration for a book I'm working on.
>>
>>38984508
I want to try dxm at the weekend. I have 300mg and i weigh 85kg. Any recommendations on the dose or the things i should do / shouldnt do?
>>
File: illinois bundleflower.jpg (273KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
illinois bundleflower.jpg
273KB, 1024x1024px
Has anyone ever tripped on DMT/Ayahuasca? If so, what was it like?

Planning to make some Prariehuasca with some Illinois Bundleflower roots soon. Any tips?
>>
>>38984508

Have done pretty much everything in the past.

Now, occasional weed although less now since i've stopped cigarettes (1 month and 3 days clean after 5 yrs of cancer sticks).
Did 400 mg of Modafinil everyday for about a month and felt pretty good.

Recently started to get into microdosing lsd, taking about 15microg in the morning once every 4 days made me feel amazing. Started reading a lot more, had a much better outlook on life, felt more articulate and better able to express my views without feeling self-concious. Also much more able to defend my views. Best thing was just a general appreciation for everything around me, physical sensations, reflections in a glass, things i found beautiful that i otherwise would not have noticed. Was a passenger in a car and put my hand out the window to do that wave-like motion and i realised that it's only in the last 2 generations or so that people have even been able to experience that. No matter how shit your life is suicide is just such a bad choice, you're going to die anyway, why not just say 'fuck you' to all the bad stuff and just enjoy shit.

Anyway, my deep web markets have been shut down by the feds, anyone know of a reliable source?
>>
I want to try Salvia and I need a relatively cheap pipe since I won't use it often. Anyone have suggestions?
>>
>>38986938

ive never tried it, but my buddy used to extract 5-meo-dmt from Colorado river frogs

he'd rub the back of their eyes and collected their venom, then smoke it once it dried into crystals
>>
>>38987277
What a fucking junkie.
>>
>>38987291
i don't think he ment he did it often, but it is just an ok dmt extraction method
>>
>>38987328
>ment
What a fucking brainlet. Did you fry your brain by mixing meth and acid for the 1000th time?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.