[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT: Post whatever feel is on your mind right now. >I miss Anna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 14

File: download.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 225x225px
IT: Post whatever feel is on your mind right now.

>I miss Anna
>>
>>38982203
Who is anna, anon?
>>
>used to stare at girl named Anabelle all the time
>>
I'm a hypochondriac

I feel pain in my neck and am worried it's something serious.

But probably not.
>>
File: bfihvbdfhbvibfvojbf.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
bfihvbdfhbvibfvojbf.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
What's on my mind?
>Why is there a question mark inside a question mark in OP's pic
>>
>i've got an Anna as well, never talked to her but she's cute
>>
>>38982451
That's not a question mark
>>
OP, please tell me who Anna is and why you miss her
>>
>>38982486
o shit yur rite kms
>>
I just feel tired
>>
>>38982505
Someone special to me who isn't around anymore.
>>
right now im cooking food for work tomorrow and for my sister : ) also onion made me cry kys
>>
>>38982203
>I hope I don't have an STD
>>
>>38982541
What happened to her?

>>38982569
Don't be a whore, won't be a problem
>>
>>38982589
She moved on. I got left behind.
I'd like to know she's doing okay.
>>
i miss feeling alive
>>
>that feeling that I dont have a girfriend
>>
> i love you maria, why you became lesbian, i will have to end friendzone
>>
>>38982617
How long ago was Anna? How old is she now?
>>
>>38982699
She's not a kid, but she's not old.
It doesn't matter how long ago, some things don't get forgotten overnight.
>>
I miss christina
>>
>>38982748
>christina
w-what's your initial anon?
>>
i want to make you suffer and then kill you
>>
I fucked up. I could've had a chance with her. I should've asked her to prom but I was a major cuck. I could've been married to her now.
>>
>>38982203
>The girl I have been with for 3 years became a carrier obsessed person who will sacrifice everything in order to improve self. She still wants to spend her whole life with me and loves me but put all her feelings aside to perform well at college. I could say I'm neglected but i still feel like she's the one. Once she gets her degree we will be happy together again. She feels the same.

>>Though I post here I'm not entirely robot because I appeal to me more or less attractive to many girls, but I can't bond with them. It's one sided, I feel no attraction towards any other women but her. Nonetheless I lack sexual intercourse and affection from her side, we are more like close friends now.

>>There's this one girl which is 2 years older than me, she really likes me. She's a very cute petite and obviously wants to fuck me. I'm thinking about going for it just to burst it, but I feel I may taint the relationship with the first girl forever. Maybe I'm just beta fag.

Advice appreciated
>>
>>38982791
how much time passed since the prom?
>>
I'm currently a neet, not sure if I should go to a University or enlist in the army. I'm getting older every day and that's terrifying.
>>
> Why oh why did I move back to the UK? I lived in Thailand, had a smoking hot gf, a job that required nothing from me except just turning up. Then I gave it all up and left the gf to come back to the UK, where all I'm doing is sat at my mothers house, NEET, no girlfriend, and no life. FML. I should have stayed in Thailand.
>>
>tfw no cute cyborg bf

pls DONT answer this post
>>
>>38982203
I am fucked.
>>
File: 1478874313173.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478874313173.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>38982801
i did the same, i worked for uno and got into weapon trading, now laying with a shot leg in a hospital in france, dont even speek france, cant wait to die, just wanted to get rich to bribe my youth love into loving me
>>
File: Picklerick.jpg (61KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
Picklerick.jpg
61KB, 605x800px
>PICKLE RICK IS AT IT AGAIN NIGGARS
>>
>>38982837
Did you break up with her to move back?
I'm a brit and thought about taking 6 months in Thailand.
What's it like?
Any advice or pointers?
>>
>>38982845
Lmao this was an original post? Now I feel a bit better.
>>
>>38982759
>w-what's your initial anon?
ED
Probably not who you are thinking.
>>
I wonder when my head will stop swelling.
>>
>>38982801
stay with your girl anon. im in a similar situation, gf is in pre med, and i know when she gets into medical school, shes gonna have to focus on her schooling.sometimes i get discouraged becauses shes not the same as she used to be, but then i think about how shes the first girl that ive really truly loved, and how much id regret it if i ended things for some bitch bc i was horny. i dont want to throw away what i have. im thinking about talking to her about it, not to guilt trip, but just to let her know w im feeling, and that i still fully support her.
>>
>>38982203
Why i dont have passion for anything.
>>
>>38982203
>i really hate this abtin guy from google+ because he kicked me from his discord and i just wanted to be friends and get to know him but he just kicked me the moment i said anything to him and it still bothers me even though its been a year im sorry abtin i dont know what i did wrong please like me im sorry im sorry
>>
>>38982873

Yep, broke up with her because I was moving back home. Biggest mistake of my life. She was hotter than any girl I'd get in the UK (who am I kidding, I'm a KHV in the UK, I'll never get any girl here, even a fat landwhale!). I was an absolute fucking moron and I realise it every day I'm sat here in my mothers house with no friends and no life.

Thailand is awesome. Go, you won't regret it. Stay in Bangkok, download Tinder, and if you're white you'll soon be swarmed with matches.
>>
>>38982885
Thank you anon, i needed a push in the right direction and someone who understands
>>
>>38982203
I have this horrible feeling that maybe I won't be able to forget the person I love
>>
>>38982803
It's been 8 years now. She ended up going without a date. She just went with a group of friends instead.

The only girl to show interest in me. She still talked to me at college but I never made any advances. She ended up finding someone at church and married him. I'm happy for him because shes great and will be a great mom. Fuck I blew it.
>>
>>38982946
Not really interested in Tinder as I don't want to use a facebook account, so I gotta ask.. sounds like you had it good, so why did you decide to ditch her and come back?

Homesick?
>>
it just hit me that i have 0 real "friends" outside of college. afraid i'm never going to meet a significant other.
>>
The scar on my neck from the jellyfish bite is oozing again.
>>
>>38982951
I'm in this situation.
Every night, when I'm going to sleep, all I can think about is her, and how I wasn't enough for her.
>>
>>38982981

It's literally because I'm a huge, stupid fucking retard.

In other words, I was earning $1,500 a month in Thailand. Which is fine in Thailand. But then I got these delusions in my head about moving home, getting a 'real' career, making proper money etc.

I regret the decision every day. I hate this country, don't like my family much, don't have any friends here and certainly won't be getting any pussy. And I don't even have a job and it's been a year back home already.
>>
>>38983072
1500 a month is thailand sounds like the equivilent of being on a 30-40k salary in the uk which is decent wages - or am I wrong?

Money ain't everything, if you were happy you should have sticked with it.

How did you get permanent residence there? Could you go back?
>>
>>38983100

>1500 a month is thailand sounds like the equivilent of being on a 30-40k salary in the uk which is decent wages - or am I wrong?

In terms of purchasing power yeah, sounds about right. But I got caught up into thinking about the 'future' - i.e. buying a house, saving money for eventual retirement etc. Yeah, I'm a tard.

>Money ain't everything, if you were happy you should have sticked with it.

Yep, I realise that now. Having a hot girlfriend and getting laid >>>>> having a lot of money. And the joke is, I haven't even found a job and still have no money anyway!

>How did you get permanent residence there? Could you go back?

My job provided me with a work permit. I taught English there.

Yeah I could go back to the country I guess, but that girl is long gone. The only girl who's ever actually loved me in my life, and I threw it all away. Without her...it just all feels pointless.
>>
>>38983176
Man do you have a way to contact her?
Surely if you're harbouring these feelings it's worth a shot?
>>
>"Really ready for this whole 'take it slow' phase to end already so that we can fuck
>>
>>38983189

There's no point. She'd rightfully feel completely betrayed and let down. She deserves someone better than me anyway. I know I really hurt her when we broke up. :(
>>
File: shitpost.png (79KB, 433x417px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.png
79KB, 433x417px
Any chance I have of finding a companion is over now that I've moved back out to the country to look after family.
I'm pushing 30, and have come to accept that I will never have had a love in my 20s
>>
I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE

I WANT TO TAKE AFTERNON BIKE RIDES WITH HIM

I WANT TO MAKE HIM DINNER

I WANT TO SURPRISE HIM WITH SMALL GIFTS

I WANT TO BAKE HIS FAVORITE COOKIS

I WANT WATCH SHITTY MOVIES

I WANT TO LAUGH AT THE SHITRY MOVIES WITH HIM

I WANT TO FALL IN SLEEP WITH HIM, HUGGIBG, WHILE BOTH LITSENIN TO THE SAME MUSIC WITH THE SAME EARPHONES FROM THE SAME IPOD

I WANR TO SIT IN THE PARL WITH HIN

I WANT TO TEY NEW THINGS WITH HIM LIKE ROLLERBLADES AND LAUGH AT HOW WE BOTH SUCK AT IT

I WANT TO STAY LATE AT NIGHT TALKING ABOUT LIFE

I WANT TO COMFORT HIM

I WANT TO HELP HIM WITH HIS PROBLEMS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>38983349
don't be fat, thats all a woman ever needs to do to get a man
>>
>>38983430
But I like fat girls. I'm fat myself tho. Usually fat girls don't want fat guys, no one wants fat guys.
>>
>>38983430
im above average (according to others) virgin girl and many people have showed interest in me

i have no problem """finding""" a man, i have problem finding THE man. im not going to be with someone just because..whats the point with that? i want to fall in love and love the person
>>
File: ah.jpg (174KB, 588x576px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
174KB, 588x576px
>>38982203
WHY THE FUCK IS liquid so hard to beat at the end of metal gear solid i CCANT tkae THIS SHIT
>>
I miss my father. There some manly advice I'd really like to have, but nobody to ask. Figuring it all it by myself is hard, but I am trying my best.
>>
I WANT RO CONNECT WWITH THE PERSON AND RELATE TO HIM

WHY IS EVERYONE A FUCLING NORMIE HERE

is REAL love just a myth? do everyone just get with the first person they find attractive?????? isnt there any more depth than that?????

FUXKING REE
>>
>>38983611
I married the first person I fell in love with. Turned out great.
>>
>>38983349
>>38983530
I don't see anything in there about exchanging mutually mind blowing and intimacy re-enforcing monogamous orgasms. Until you come to grips with the fact of life that the body leads in all things, you're not going to ever fill in the rest of that little romcom montage. Five will get you ten, you're stuck on "IS THAT ALL GUYS EVER THINK OF" and you were raised by parents who don't even realize how the Victorians sucked the soul out of their lives and everything in them, including you.
>>
i feel like digging a fucking trench
>>
>>38983530
Except that love is an illusion
Only people born with genes that structures their face in such a way that it is appealing to look at will ever
be loved.
>>
>>38983530
>i have no problem """finding""" a man, i have problem finding THE man
Typical. This is why women can't be robots

You've probably set your standards too high, much like the males here who base their ideal females on anime and camwhores.
You best start lowering them a tad now, rather than when you're 30 and start getting desperate. It'll be a lot harder for you then.

There's no prince out there waiting for you
>>
I want to fk a girl that i barely know but she has a bf
I'll se her at a party but i dunno if i should try anything anyway
>>
>>38983783
Do it do it do ittt, goddamit
But make sure to post proof/pics here
>>
>>38983683
i have never said that i consider myself as a robot and i have no real requriements either

i dont believe in prince charming and i dont want him either

here is your (you)

>>38983651
yes, just like every other feeling. but it still very real.

and also, not many people are unattractive desu. i have never seen such person. and they can still find love.

>>38983642
well but i do

>>38983636
i also want to marry the first person i will fell in love with
>>
>>38982203
I want to love her
>>
Are you on the square?
Are you on the level?
Are you ready to swear right here, right now
Before the Devil?

alright, which one of you little fuckers likes Ghost too? I just typed in these lyrics and it muted me for 2 seconds, so someone already wrote them.
>>
>>38983500
I had a thing for fat guys who were really strong because of being big
>>
>>38983783
You might as well go for it.
If she goes for you, then clearly their relationship means very little to her.
So long as the male isn't one of your mates, then there is no ethical problem to you testing the strength of her commitment to their relationship. If anything, you're doing him a favour.
>>
>>38983821
I'll leak some photo here if i succeed ofc
>>
Even if a girl told me she liked me i would be too scared to do anything about it.
>>
>>38983932
I used to be fat and strong but it's been a few years since I played football so now I'm just fat. I've been working out more tho recently.
>>
>>38983892

I love Ghost, easily one of my favorite bands
>>
>>38982839
Ok, I will not
>>
>>38982203
How am I gonna get past this hippowdon?
>>
>>38983937
I dont even know her bf but i usually stay away from girl in relationship because it can be rly akward
>>
>>38984007
Good taste anon, and nice spy digits too
>>
>>38982989
Same problem. I can't get a night of good rest without him.
I'm tired. I want this to be over
>>
>>38982203
I really, really, REALLY, need to take a piss
>>
File: wojerk.png (40KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
wojerk.png
40KB, 393x400px
I want to see Elena one day.
>>
>>38982203
>I miss my daughter.
>>
classic tfw no gf here
>>
how do I talk to cute people?
>>
>>38984354
use my mouth faggot
>>
>>38985203
be cute yourself.
if you're not, then you can't.
>>
>>38985247
I have a big dick does that count?
>>
I waste too much money on weed
>>
Her.

I havent talked to her in a few weeks, just been ignoring her. Sometimes i need space from her, shes too high maintence. I posted a pic of myself earlier and she dm'd me saying "you look good... Too good." I respond with "i know." then shes says "oh wow mr cocky over here." I dont feel like responding to her right now, might just sleep for the rest of the day
>>
>>38982203
I'm in love
With someone long lost i found again on discord last week
But i cant tell them
Because i'm too comfortable in this shell.
>>
>>38982203
I feel apathetic towards just about everything and I wish this wasn't so
>>
>>38985674
You should maybe stop perhaps
>>
I want to marry, impregnate and cuddle batool.
>>
>>38985612
How big though?
>>
>>38982203
The one time I open myself up to someone she leaves me. Now she's back to torment me. She says she loves me but she's probably just feeling as lonely as me. What do I even do at this point. Everything's falling apart.
>>
Today I realized how lonely I am, like all the time.
>Ever since I was little I constantly imagined some girl swooping into my life, and we would hit it off and be best friends
>about every 3 months I cry myself to sleep realizing how I don't have anyone that seems to be there for me
>I never had a table I could go to where all my friends where in grade school because I either made one friend and they always sat with their group, or I would just have no friends in that lunch hour
>the only time I actually sat with people that wanted me there was my senior year, latter half of the last semester
>sometimes I would look around and almost burst into tears because I wasn't actually friends with anyone in the room
>people didn't invite me to anything
>I was always the one texting others
>I never knew where to sit in school because I didn't know anyone
>all my brothers had some sort of GF in high school when I didn't
>there was one girl, however, that was close
>I met her in 10th grade but we actually started talking our senior year
>we connected very well, but she loved another guy (who I will call J) who kept rejecting her
>she fell in love with another guy that left for college and she told me that she was distracted from J, so I thought "hey maybe I can do the same"
>and by godness, we did everything together
>I was keeping contact with her 24/7 most days, and for the first time in my life I feel alive
>I tell her that I love her...
>but she doesn't say she loves me back
>"oh it's no biggie" I say
>I tell her I love her again and that I'm there for her
>again, she changes the subject and says "thanks anon"
>don't think too much of it
>finally she starts complaining that J has a girlfriend, and I get mad at her by telling her that I'm always there for her and she's not treating me the same
>she stops talking to me
>finally we talk again, and her last words in that conversation were "I love J" and "we weren't dating at all, we weren't a thing"
>>
>>38987389
7x6
oragami
>>
>>38987522
>knock knock, open up
nice angling by the way, really does make it look bigger than 7 inches
>>
>>38985612
no because they wont be able to know that if you're not cute
>>
I have lost all meaning in my life but I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself or kill others.

I'm in a literal purgatory. I've been drinking for 2 years and I'm an insomniac. Life is barely bearable. All the women I've ever loved in my life other than my mother I either have been backstabbed by or haven't told them I love them out of fear of that happening.

I'll be drafted in 3 years from now without my will.

I used to be very happy for the entirety of my life except for the past 3 years. I hit rock bottom too fast and too hard.

tl;dr my nightmares are better than my life
>>
>>38987522
we have similar dicks
you're not 7"
>>
File: 1500493017269.png (580KB, 990x682px) Image search: [Google]
1500493017269.png
580KB, 990x682px
>>38982203
I really want a gf!
>lost weight
>got a career
>/fit/
Still khhv and 22
Reeeeeeeeeee!!
>>
>>38982203
>IT: Post whatever feel is on your mind right now.

I want to impregnate a woman.
>>
>>38987769
Hard to tell with the angle of the photo and his hand placement.
>>
>Gugthtbbngm
Well let me say this: i'man easy person
>>
>>38987522
I'm not impressed.

Anything below 8.5 inch is small, a-and that has nothing to do with my own dick!

Also ayy same girth.
>>
>>38987506
Cont.
>I'm shocked beyond all belief
>I say goodbye and leave
>As I'm driving away from where we were I realize that the signs were a mile away
>I remembered how she never said she loved me, and a bunch of other things I ignored
>I ignored the warnings because I was too busy being happy for my success for one in my life
>but after that she still acted like nothing happened
>we stop texting each other, but she was always friendly to me
>it made me angry, but I didn't act on it and to this day I'm glad I didn't
>but now I think of all of the time we spent together, all of the laughs we shared, the tears we(she) shed, and I ask myself the question "why doesn't she love me?"
>she then gets a boyfriend that isn't J, someone who treated me badly in middle school
>they kissed
>she said she wouldn't kiss anyone
>fast forward to now
>they're breaking up because they're going to different colleges

I'm sorry I'm going to break this not so good green text because I still can't wrap my head around why she never loved me and why I wasn't good enough to distract her from "J," because it's either

1. I'm not good enough for anyone
2. She's too stuck up and is dillusional about J, or
3. I'm not her type

I don't want 1. To be true because that means that I'm going to die a virgin and that's bad, I don't want 2. To be true because I know the good in her and J is actually a fantastic guy like seriously he's amazing, and I don't know if 3. Is true or not because WE SPENT SOOOO MUCH TIME TOGETHER! If she didn't like me then why was she so willing to be with me 24/7?

And the worst part about it is? She claims that I don't love her. At first I believed, but now that we don't talk at all I realized that yes, I do love her, but for some reason she doesn't love me back
>>
>>38985979
Be very careful with this bro
>>
Stop with the Anna thing, anon. Please, it only hurt yourself
>>
>>38988000
>Careful how
Can you elaborate @all ?
>>
>>38987404
Please help. Is she lying?
>Breaks up after being together for over a year
>Tells me she doesn't love me anymore
>Three months later
>Tells me she still has feelings for me, and that she never stopped loving me
>Tells me she left because she couldn't see this relationship continue
I thought women and love were supposed to make my life better. I know I still love her.
>>
I honestly just want to take what money I have and fly to another part of the world, so I can just live a simple life.
>>
>>38988178
So do it then. Do it if you really want it.
>>
File: Extremekms.jpg (29KB, 429x297px) Image search: [Google]
Extremekms.jpg
29KB, 429x297px
>>38982203
> Apply for 10 jobs
> Never hear back from 9 of them
> Guys who would pay $15 an hour basically to spread conservative propoganda call back
> Get screwed out of interview by college schedule and interview being in a city an hour's drive away
> Apply to Walmart out of desperation
> Almost instant rejection
> Small town, almost no job postings online besides babysitting in the past month
> Every place that's "hiring" is just always accepting applications

To think each of these guys probably got less than 10 applications for a position and I got tossed all but once, only to get rejected because my schedule is too wonky to get an interview in.
>>
>>38982203
Do Peter and Matt know about each other?
>>
>>38982203
If I don't end this escapist lifestyle I'm going to end up alone, severely depressed and with no skills.
>>
i miss my ex even though she was a bit of a cunt, i'm so fucking lonely. Its been 5 years since i've had a relationship with a human being
>>
>>38982203
>>42454902

At any point in life, there are three options
1. to keep living (you should be used to it by now)
2. to take your own life (it will be your own choice)
3. to die, in which case, either providence or atoms
Reason for optimism
>>
>>38982801
Don't throw away what precious you still have anon, some of us never even experience it.
like me
>>
It just seems artificial.
>>
I love Kasia

I know she might be fucking with her chad right now

I know its been 1,5 year

I still love her even thought the best I got was a kiss on the cheek
>>
i learned how to read at a very early age. this translated to EXTREMELY powerful vocabulary and diction as a kid. like actual anime level speech for a 3 year old. i learned to read before i was potty trained, before i could walk, the list goes on.

my parents and their peers thought i was a prodigy. i tested in the 140s IQ, and my development was so accelerated my parents were given the option of having me skip 3 entire grades. they chose not to, probably for the better but i always wonder

now in my fourth year of college, everything takes so much effort to learn, and i realize i am nowhere near the level they hoped i would be, and i wonder if i'll make any sort of impact on anything at all.

>inb4 nice blog
>>
>such emotions expressed as a result of the absence of a romantic relationship with a foxgirl
>>
>>38989034
> I I I I
you're a cuck
>>
Currently on a nostalgia trip listening to old game soundtracks and remembering childhood
>>
shouldn't have talked to her
>>
File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>38982203
I miss my oneitis and I want to die.
>>
I fucked myself financially, but hopefully things will work out. If not, meh. Life sucks anyway: instead of playing on Insane difficulty, I'll just be playing on Nightmare mode again.
>>
Words to express my current complicated state of mind in English are not found.
>>
File: 1447166191454.jpg (111KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447166191454.jpg
111KB, 674x960px
I'm going to get murdered by fucking ghouls if I follow through with my plan of farming in my backyard and the economy crashes again. I was supposed to be competent and successful, but I don't think I can ever measure up to my parents. I don't even make median national income. I feel like a has-been loser and I'm not even 25 yet.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.