[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1479911526297.png (42KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1479911526297.png
42KB, 284x339px
I'm shit
I'm the worst
>>
>>38981929
maybe youre in the wrong game.
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
honestly, you never had a shot in life in the first place, OP
>>
I'm dumb and insecure. My personality is shit.
>>
>>38981958
>maybe youre in the wrong game.
there is no game I would be good at
>>
I can't think of a situation where things would be worse if I were never born
If I was just never born everything would just be so much easier
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (41KB, 713x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
41KB, 713x531px
This is why I wanna end myself. My life sucks, I wasn't born to be great.
>>
>>38981929
I've lied to myself and others. I've disappointed every single person I've come to know. I've kept myself locked up in a room for most of my post-pubescent life and all of my teen years. I've failed goals. I've stuttered, stammered and sweated almost every speech I gave so far in college. I've been pestering a girl who probably wants absolutely nothing to do with me. I have no friends that I haven't driven away. I am lacking countless defining traits of an adult. No one respects me and yet everyone holds me in higher esteem than I do myself. I am garbage, I am refuse, I am trash, I am filth, I am scum, I am grime, I am worthless and I am pointless. I am evil and I am wicked. I would be better off dead but I'm too cowardly to do the world a favor.
>>
>>38981981
Do you have more of these? They fill a niche sadness.
>>
>>38981929
I was about to make a similar thread but you beat me to it

You did good anon
>>
>>38982273
>in college
>interacting with women
>desiring human contact
>>
>>38982439
I know I don't belong but this is the only place I have. I tried to leave once by forcing myself away but in that week I realized that I have nothing and no one else but 4chan.
>>
>>38982476
You are my brother, however transient. I acknowledge you.
>>
Cheer up lads. At least it's nearly the weekend.
>>
>>38982561
No he fucking isn't

He's a full blown normalfag
>>
File: 1440048863504.jpg (1MB, 2363x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1440048863504.jpg
1MB, 2363x1719px
>>38982561
>You are my brother, however transient. I acknowledge you.
Anon. Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 466x349px
>decide to take /r9k/'s bitching to heart and cold approach someone
>have a decent conversation with this guy - at least he was going to keep talking until I had to catch my bus
>give him my phone number
>no replies

It especially sucks because even though I think conventions of men asking women out are a >>>>meme the fact that (1) men don't approach me and (2) even when I ask guys out I get nothing just exemplifies my feeling of failure.
>>
>>38981981
I love that pic so much. It describes my birthdays the past 3 years.
>>
>>38983014
ill reply lets make it happen

gimme your snapchat
>>
>>38981929
I want to be lobotomized and castrated. I want out of this nightmare, let my lower mind take over until i die. I just want to sleep forever.
>>
Funny thing to make a thread about self hate on a self hate board. IDK seems kind of redundant.
>>
File: 1501100910151.jpg (69KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501100910151.jpg
69KB, 768x1024px
I have small dick and will die alone because of it
>>
>>38983210
how does someone die of "small dick" ?
>>
>>38983014
I think you need to keep trying. You did good anon, just have to do it enough to where it feels normal and you're bound to get one eventually.
>>
>>38982273
>>38982561

FA is ----> way, normans
>>
>>38982273
>I've lied to myself and others. I've disappointed every single person I've come to know. I've kept myself locked up in a room for most of my post-pubescent life and all of my teen years. I've failed goals. I've stuttered, stammered and sweated almost every speech I gave so far in college. I've been pestering a girl who probably wants absolutely nothing to do with me. I have no friends that I haven't driven away. I am lacking countless defining traits of an adult. No one respects me and yet everyone holds me in higher esteem than I do myself. I am garbage, I am refuse, I am trash, I am filth, I am scum, I am grime, I am worthless and I am pointless. I am evil and I am wicked. I would be better off dead but I'm too cowardly to do the world a favor.
All this except the girl part desu
>>
>>38981929
Don't you think enough people hate your guts already without yourself numbering among them?

Leave the hatred for every woman who will ever makes eye contact with you. Focus your energy on achieving something.
>>
>>38983323
FurAffinity?

What?
>>
>>38983703
possibly forever alone?
>>
>be originally me
>>
>>38981929
>Born with decent genetics
>Ruin it with autism and slew of emotional issues
>Can't have serious conversation without getting emotional and panicking
>Can't maintain a relationship
>Still scared of physical intimacy with anyone but my parents
>Can't even enjoy masturbation without feeling like a piece of shit afterwards
>Anxiety makes socializing painful and stressful
>Just want a family
>Can't work up the will to kill self
>>
>>38981981
this is why I dont celebrate my birthday anymore
>>
>>38983116
I don't have snapchat. And how the fuck could I ever explain to any rational human being I met the father of my kids on *4chan*?

>>38983296
Thing is, I felt I did okay. I did the cold approach, made conversation for 15-30 minutes, they seemed happy to talk to me, etc. Other times I asked dudes out they shut me down really meanly, this guy seemed super nice. Maybe I'm being too nervous. It's okay been a day.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>38981929
>I'm shit
>I'm the worst
yeah
You are
>>
>>38984501
Just say you met online duuude.

I remember your post though, just keep trying anon.
>>
>>38981929
Every time I fuck up, I punch my self to quickly release my anger and to motivate me to do better.

It sounds stupid, but it has worked for me.
>>
>>38982273

Well, at least your honest; and for that I respect you more than the majority of the more vocal robots on /r9k/.
>>
I have transcended beyond self-hate.
All I feel is nothing and am not interested in anything.
>>
>>38985834
>I have transcended beyond self-hate.
>All I feel is nothing and am not interested in anything.
Thanks
>>
Help im scared
>>
I've failed college and waste my days away on 4chan. I'm a loser neet without friends, I think about killing myself every day but I'm too much of a pussy to actually do it. God I hate myself.
>>
>>38987222
>Help im scared
we all need to kill ourselves
every single pathetic no life who browses this shit hole
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.