[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r/incels has blackpilled the normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 85433102.png (244KB, 400x975px) Image search: [Google]
85433102.png
244KB, 400x975px
The incels on Reddit have dropped the atomic black pill! They made a tinder profile where Chad is a convicted pedo and still got messages from roasties!!!

Leddit is on suicide watch!!

http://www.xyz.net.au/the-ultimate-blackpill-gender-relatonships/

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/guy-poses-as-child-rapist-on-tinder-and-gets-horrifying-results/85433101/
>>
What the fuck is your problem?

Originalio postario
>>
no one is surprised to be honest, at least we know men aren't.
this is only a shocker to people who never tried to date a woman in our present time.
>>
Women are true monsters
>>
>being alive long enough to be on this board
>being surprised
>>
>>38979906
If this continues to go viral, women are finished! It exposes that all they care about are looks. I expect the reddit admins to shut down /r/incels for this.
>>
File: 1469499602993.jpg (114KB, 360x717px) Image search: [Google]
1469499602993.jpg
114KB, 360x717px
>>38979974
what the fuque
>>
>>38979882
>Having sex with a teenager as a 20 year old
>Wrong
Nobody outside /pol/ and overprotective parents thinks this is wrong. It's only a 5 year age gap.
>>
>>38980189
ROAC is sex with 12 yo or less loli. Literal lynch mobs gather for that, regardless of age of the offender.
>>
>>38979882
>ebaumsword
What the fuck? Those faggots still exist?
>>
>>38980277
It's still not wrong. The only time Lynch mobs gather is when it's some disgusting neckbeard or something. If a hot dude like in OP raped a kid either
A. Nobody would care or
B. Crazy sluts would be begging him to rape them, too
>>
Stop spamming your lame fake shit everywhere, OP.
>>
How is this a surprise to anyone?
People have been doing this to prove a point for ages
You can make a Chad profile, message a girl insulting her and get her to agree to fuck the next message
You can make your profile a 5/10 average guy and say that you're a millionaire and get no responses or maybe a few single moms will bite
>>
The purple pill is that they probably thought it was a joke but deep down they probably wouldn't care anyway
>>
The silver pill is that that's actually happening and guys aren't going to jail at all and are getting GFs too, while fucking 12 year olds on the side, especially in Brazil.
>>
The orange pill is my orange flavored tic-tac. I dropped it on the floor please don't step on it
>>
>>38980629
best post so far

originally original
>>
Tinder is not scientific research.
>>
I'd like to see them try that again while omitting the she was 16 part.
>>
>https://9gag.com/gag/a885y9Q
lel
>>
>>38980468
It's not a surprise. /r9k/ is full of dumb and extremely gullible people like you. They will believe anything, no matter how fake, as long as it supports their bitter virgin manchild beliefs.
>>
The cyan pill is what I use to get my erections hard and long-lasting so I can fuck hookers all night long.
>>
I mean, would you turn down a 9/10 woman just because she fucked a 15 year old?
>>
>>38982490
I'd know she's a freak and would definitely smash.
>>38979936
>>38979925
this attitude is a pathetic reflection of this echo chamber. you all need to leave
>>
>>38979925
>this is only a shocker to people who never tried to date a woman in our present time
So it's a shocker to you?
>>
How many white knights or betas would go after an attractive woman claiming to be a pedophile? How many men would go after her specifically because she claimed to be a pedo?

Face it, if a decently attractive girl-next-door looking woman posted a Tinder ad saying she will go out of her way to ruin your life, get you fired, ruin your credit, cry rape, etc. The girl would still get 100s of msgs an hour.
>>
>>38982137
>roasties literally saying "NOT ALL WOMEN"

why do women keep fucking lying? seriously it pisses me off
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.