[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THINGS ASIAN GIRLS LIKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: vid.jpg (174KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
vid.jpg
174KB, 807x807px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDFO0yTsubY

Go get your asian qt gf, robots.
It could not be simpler!
>>
i want to kill all the gooks desu
>>
>>38979843
I love the wallet in the thumbnail.
>try to get qt azn gf
>I keep fucking up and not showering her in compliments
>she loses interest
>tells me she isnt interested in a relationship but whenever we talk she shoves her standards in my face
I'm just not sure, anon
>>
>>38980015

I want to kill you tbhwy
>>
>>38979843

>westernised asians
>not trash

Theyre the same as white girls desu, you have to be quick to grab them as soon as they get off the boat
>>
don't you love when brown people come over to America, have a shit ton of kids, then all their kids exclude every other American ethnicity but their own?

Asian-American, that's a joke right?? these people only speak English, other than that, not a single fucking thing about them is American.
they will only associate with other asians.
they're stow-aways, not American.
>>
>>38980830

I have non Asian friends. I don't associate with every weirdo thats pressed for Asian dick.

I'm not your babysitter. Get on my level or fuck off.
>>
>>38980865
>i have non asian friends
yeah right.

what does babysitting have to do with anything? you're not American, you're stow-away garbage who belongs back in chinkland.
>>
>>38979843
If you want a hot azn you need schkels, they won't touch you unless they are sluts but if you make Bank they will rule you like a princess
>>
>>38980917

Lol ok. Because you feel entitled to Asian friends while being a toxic shitstain nobody wants to be around.

Hence why being your "friend " is unpaid babysitting.

I belong right here. If you don't like it then get the fuck out.
>>
>>38980830
>brown people
>fkin niggers
>>
I hate these azn youtubers. They're all fucking absolute trash and solely get views from "muh identity"
>>
I don't even watch this shit. Or post on Reddit. Or make cancerous race hate bait.

Why are you taking all your hate on Asians out on me for?
>>
>>38981016
>feel entitled to Asian friends
asians are constantly catching me off guard with their arrogance, holy shit. fuckin bellpepper nosed limp dicks.
>>
>>38981420

Few things that bothers me

When they pull the asian voice as a joke its cringey as fuck.

Dumb jokes and weird expressive language.
>>
There's barely any Asians here and they're all westernised.
I'd like to move to Asia but I don't have a degree or any useful skill so it's impossible to get a job.

Even though I'm unattractive here I'm pretty popular among the Asian ladies, I even have a long distance gf.
>>
>>38981459

Well good, fuck off then. Fucking autistic.
>>
And my dick is hard as a rock, you really have no fucking idea just a nigger tier hatred for Asians.
>>
>>38981494
learn to type english, then i can fuck off.
>>
>>38981548

right back at you, "english" teacher faggot
>>
>>38981555
>>38981519
you're both effeminate and have a small penis with a fucked up, acne covered face.

really sucks to be asian.
>>
>>38981573

>both

just me dude, and again you have no idea.

keep hating beotch.
>>
>>38981585
yes, you're anonymous, cool you can understand 4chan.

>beotch
cringe
>>
>>38981606

>cringe

gay
>>
>>38981641
well at least i'm not asian.
>>
>>38981487
Dream on gweilo. You're ugly no matter where you are.
>>
>>38981663

no shit you're not
>>
>>38981698
>no punctuation
like i said, learn english, then you can be American.
>>
>>38981719

your "english" is pretty shit desu. I'm more American than your ass will ever be.
>>
>>38981693
I've investigated it, there's a huge difference between here and there in what they think about me.
>>
all i want is to eat some fat Asian booty desu
>>
>>38981890
Catch her after sports. There's this perfect moment of sweaty chubby Asian booty that if perfectly cultivated is the western male's finest delicacy. Unless they're really really hot how can other women even compare
>>
>>38979843

Of all the Americanized ethnicities, I find Asians to be the most enraging ones.
>>
>>38981737
i like when i start insulting people and all they can come up with is "no you". it means they have nothing to say.
>>
>>38982052

that's your fucking issue faggot get over it
>>
>>38982066

then why are you still talking to me, you desperate cuck? i have nothing for you because you're boring.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.