[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do girls hate short guys so much we are not weak at all,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: Elliot london.png (1MB, 962x719px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot london.png
1MB, 962x719px
why do girls hate short guys so much

we are not weak at all, most mma fighters are short

im 5'6 btw
>>
>>38979237
most mma fighters are short because they have higher endurance, that doesnt mean they are are stronger. mcgregor would ge his rectum reshaped if he fought someone the size of anderson silva, and thats a fact we manletz have to realize. even though we get some advanteges, fighting is not one of them. we do live longer so guess thats a thing.
>>
>>38980065
Bone/muscle density matters.
>>
>>38979237
You might be good at some sports with dedication but being a manlet still makes you a genetic wreck and female instinct knows this. A woman wants a man who can protect her.
>>
>>38979237
>why do girls hate short guys so much

>short men can't protect you
>short men get angry easily
>short men can't dominate you in bed
>short men produce short offsprings

The question should be
Why should us girls like short men?
>>
>>38980709
>Roasties are dumb: Exhibit #241
>>
File: smug.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>38979237
Because the average tall man can beat the shit out of the average short man.

I'm 6'6" and it's just embarrassing, been in 2 fights and both times they just couldn't reach my face properly kek.
>>
>>38980709
>Why should us girls like short men?
In general we shouldn't receive any more than the basic decency you're expected give to everyone. But I'm curious about what makes some women unattracted to us.
>>
File: ctBOt7Y.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ctBOt7Y.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>38979237

Height is an indicator of good genetic quality. It is natural for normal, healthy women to be attracted to those with good genetic quality. There are other indicators besides height of course, but height is an obvious one.
>>
File: fit_41971536.png (19KB, 880x264px) Image search: [Google]
fit_41971536.png
19KB, 880x264px
Why is it okay for women to judge men by their height while men don't do the same to them?

Almost nobody points out the double standard. I can understand why women don't point it out since they're entitled megacunts incapable of introspection. But why don't men point it out? I'm pretty sure it's why so many short men are so irritated in terms of dating. They subconsciously know it but for some reason they don't bring it up.

What other physical aspects shared by both genders does one gender disproportionately judge against the other? I'm sure in every example you'll notice that it's women against men.

Also, high testosterone is why some men are short.

>>38980801
The higher skill ceiling is for short men.
>>
File: 1501515390322.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1501515390322.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>38979237
>under 5"11
just transition already
>>
I love Manlet threads.
5'6 THATS MY GIRLFRIEND'S HEIGHT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhaled*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38980852
>The higher skill ceiling is for short men.
It doesn't matter if it is, with untrained normies the taller person wins most the time

>Why is it okay for women to judge men by their height while men don't do the same to them?
Because it isn't attractive in females
>>
>>38980880
>Because it isn't attractive in females
Loud minority opinion right there. Most men don't give a shit in terms of attraction, and of those that do a sizable portion actually prefer taller.
>>
>>38979237
Because short guys are seen as less masculine by women, because they don't seem dominant because of their height.
im 6'2 btw
>>
>>38979237
Because short guys are the height of girls. 5'9+ is only good. Being a Manlet is just sad.
I'm 6'2
>>
>>38980852
>I can understand why women don't point it out since they're entitled megacunts incapable of introspection. But why don't men point it out?

The women in my life all say they don't date short men who dismiss them as entitled megacunts. Try not being so bitter and watch a world of dating opportunities open up to you.
>>
File: 1490410269467.jpg (25KB, 891x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490410269467.jpg
25KB, 891x597px
>>38979237
>tfw your manlet ancestors kept reproducing throughout thousands of years of human history
>tfw you're now tasked with spreading your manlet genes
>>
>>38980852

you can judge women by whatever standard you like. whether it's """"okay"""" to do that obviously varies by who you ask, and the answer as to whether you can judge men by their height obviously varies in the exact same way, just look at this thread.

but unless you have the magical ability to vary your height, it just isn't worth thinking about. it's worth thinking about your physical fitness and your diet and your social life, etc, because these are things that will affect your attractiveness that you can influence in some way, but your height is not like those things. it's better to just let it go.
>>
>>38980709
>short men can't protect you
Guns

>short men get angry easily
False

>short men can't dominate you in bed
False

>short men produce short offsprings
Possibly
>>
>>38980910
I'm bi and personally prefer taller women, but barely

However taller men are WAY more attractive. If you don't liek this it doesn't change the fact it's true
>>
>>38981031
>he's this insecure
Manlets are always good for a laff or two
>>
File: 1501782884370.png (100KB, 352x345px) Image search: [Google]
1501782884370.png
100KB, 352x345px
short men are so creepy, they tend to be the stalkers and rapists 9/10 times
>>
>>38979237
They probably dont like you because you are insecure and unlikable.
T.5'8
>>
>>38980965
Sorry, but 90% of women actually are shit. Nothing to do with bitterness.
>>38981033
That's not a consensus among gay men. In fact their height preferences seem to go either way from the looks of it.
>>
>>38980987
I shouldn't question such things? I'm asking because I want to make sense of things that I don't fully understand. I'm not even grabbing onto anything. Not interested in romance.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.