[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon, who don't you join us on the frontline ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1357.jpg (79KB, 960x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1357.jpg
79KB, 960x756px
>Hey anon, who don't you join us on the frontline ?
>>
Because if I wanted to die for the cause of religious terrorists, I'd rather pick ISIS than you kikes.
>>
>>38978688
Those pics are from ukraine. Did you think this thread was the usual JIDF spam?
>>
>>38978589
sorry ladies, i'm ukie spetsnaz
*takes out PMM and mozambique drills both of them*
heh... stupid novorossiya whores, when will they learn?
>>
>be in Ukraine
>random shell falls next to you when you walk outside to check the mail
>front line
>>
So which side was /our side/ and which side was the reddit side?
>>
>>38978589

I'll see you there, kafir
>>
>>38978589
No human as beautiful as these two lasses should ever be heading towards destruction the likes of war. I hope for a day when militaries in human territories are forces of rescue and reconnaissance only and not killing other people, and if sometime in the future we end up having to fight an extraterrestrial species then i'd want to be beside people like these two.

I fucking hate the world.
>>
File: 1502280533935.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
1502280533935.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>38978895

It's always sad when women and dogs die
>>
>>38978688
lmfao what a retard. They don't even look Jewish and they aren't carrying kike weapons
>>
>>38978700
>>38979721
In his defense I thought they were those kurdish volunteer women soldiers.
>>
>>38980081
They're not qt enough to be kurdish female volunteers
>>
>>38980081
>white skin
>wearing makeup
>kurdish
really?
>>
>>38980116
That's what I thought too, those girls are max qt, short too.

>>38980145
I only looked at it for a second :^| the only girls I see with guns are middle eastern.
>>
>>38978895
You fedora fags are literally the worst. Make the world a better place and kill yourself
>>
>>38979589
Actually its funny.
Any way id love to own a AK but I leave in leaf land...bb guns need gun permits.
Fuck off dumb thread.
>>
Women run away in battle, only fight alongside men or you're dead.
>>
>>38978589
Because ukraine is an artificial country that has to end.
>women serving in the army
laughable
>>
>>38980221
it's because outlets stopped covering Ukraine like they used to. it was a bigger deal when they were sniping protestors with live rounds.
>>
>>38980312
>listening to media outlets
REALLY? This is even worse than your previous transgressions
>>
Because I've been wrongly diagnosed with ADD, bipolar, aniety, depression, PTSD and panic disorders.

I would love to be in the military, but everyone I've met head lied about me to assert social dominance.
>>
>>38978589
The front line of what?
>>
>>38978589
>38978589
why the FUCK are you sluts wearing makeup to the fucking battlefield?? Gonna blow some enemy dick??
>>
>>38980360
realistically, all i saw were cell phone videos uploaded by actual Ukrainians on liveleak, back before it was a complete warzone.
>>
>>38978589
Because... On the off chance I get hit and need someone to help carry me back to base, I doubt a regular fembot could carry 180lbs (me) + 45 to 70lbs of equipment
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.