[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here dropped out of higschool and never finished it? Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1388940823_6260.jpg (22KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1388940823_6260.jpg
22KB, 848x480px
Who here dropped out of higschool and never finished it? Why? How is your life now? I need motivation to go back and finish it somehow, i dropped out 3 times from 3 different schools. Shame me.
>>
>>38977051
Same, dropped out of high school and then out of 2 different GED programs, one was very promising and would have landed me an easy ride into CUNY and a business degree of some kind.
24 now, still haven't gotten a diploma, rarely leave my house, trapped in a prison of my own creation.
>>
>>38977159
>o
sorry about that anon, don't you wanna get the diploma? im sure its not too late is it?
>>
>>38977051
Just turned 20. I had violent mood swings and had to stop going to school at 14. failed the GED test twice.

Probably offing myself in a few weeks. I can't leave the house and feel like shit wherever i go because my mom always has to pay.

If you can pull yourself out of this situation do it
>>
>>38977051
Was depressed. Didn't feel the motivation to get out of bed. I didn't care about my grades, and I didn't care about my future. I didn't plan on dropping out, I just did. I don't necessarily regret it, but I'm not proud of it either. My life is boring, im a NEET who depends on my father for everything. dropping out obviously didn't help my mental health. I hope to get my GED soon and maybe begin to fix myself
>>
>>38977521
Sorry to hear that anon, that being said thanks for the motivation, i really appreciate it. I hope you can pull yourself out of this situation too.
>>
>>38977568
Go for it, anon. I hope you will get your GED
>>
File: Purity_snailfish.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Purity_snailfish.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>38977051
>drop out of middle school
>study by myself up to high school level & beyond
>want to be nuclear physicist
>realize it isn't going to happen
>shut in
>become crazy
>i'm now a crazy fuck and i talk about gravity and shiet
>nobody to take me seriously
>mfw
>>
Dropped out of 3 different colleges because of depression and anxiety, basically a neet right now. Things i used to enjoy doing are not anymore, not even sure what i could do to make me happy anymore. Only have one person i could call a friend and even he is getting far and far away as he progresses in life. The longing for intimacy eats away my soul everyday and nobody would ever want to be with someone as fucked up as me. Fucked up enough to not be able to do anything productive but not fucked up enough to attempt killing myself. This existence hurts..
>>
>>38978452
more importantly, do you play ESO?
>>
>>38978501
Never got into MMORPGs, tried but i eventually get disinterested and just drop the game. Wouldnt mind trying ESO tho but never got myself to buying it
>>
>>38978555
do it, for molag bal
>>
>>38978452
well this hurts
>>
Was depressed as fuck the year I dropped out. Early that year my father killed himself and at the end of the year my grandfather who was basically my father had died.I didnt do shit the following year and the year after I thought I might as well get my GED. Passed it on the 1st try no studying or anything. Now im just stuck at a crossroads, I know I want to go back to school but ai dont know what for.
>>
>>38978586
To put insult to injury i actually asked my shrink about my lonliness, i shit you not she actually told to just emagine myself to have friends and someone to love, in other words my shrink told me to have emaginary friends and a waifu..
>>
>>38978692
The ghosts of the people I knew in highschool in my head who are still alive irl were quiet for a couple hours after I lost my virginity to a prostitute
>>
>>38978791
Too bad prostitutes are illegal in my country Malaysia.. but nah.. i dont want STDs..
>>
>>38978906
use a cello dick
>>
File: Pink_Guy.jpg (26KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Pink_Guy.jpg
26KB, 960x540px
>>38979019
ok boss
>>
How do you fail highschool? Shit was easy as fuck. The only thing that sucked was being forced together with shitty teenagers for several hours a day.
>>
>>38977051
I didnt, but im sure my life would have been better if i didnt, i was bullied everyday and wasted my youth doing drugs and thinking about suicide
>>
>>38977051
I didn't technically finish high school, but I got my GED at 18. Not that it got me anywhere, I'm 23 now and I've been NEET since. It's just difficult to find motivation to do anything. As the years pass the worse my already bad social skills become, and with my anxiety and zero work experience the hole gets more and more difficult to escape from. Even if I wanted to improve, at this point I'm not sure I even could fix my situation.
>>
>>38977051
Me. I got my GED then went to a community college.
>>
>>38977051
I know this feel OP, I'm having trouble finding motivation to work on my GED
>>
How to get ged?
>>
Dropped out because life went to shit. My mom and her boyfriend got me addicted to all kinds of drugs, brain washed me with them, and then I just stopped going to school in favor of breaking into houses with the family to go get another hit of crack.
Got me GED a few years later, but now I'm just working retail, hating every minute of it and wishing I could go back and change things.
>>
>>38978679
Sounds like me, minus my dad dying.
The GED isn't hard to get anons, just take the test and I'm sure you'll pass.
>>
>have master's degree
>still can't convince companies to hire me
>>
I'm turning 30 in a few months, I dropped out of high-school in 2004.

Been a NEET ever since.

My life consists of going to the gym, psychologist and browsing the internet.
>>
File: 1452366263723.jpg (473KB, 1024x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1452366263723.jpg
473KB, 1024x1444px
>graduated HS
>can't drive or get even a shelf stocking job
>dropped out of uni
You guys aren't missing anything. Just get into a trade.
>>
>>38980062
autismdollars?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.