[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen something you couldn't explain?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

Have you ever seen something you couldn't explain?
>>
go home and fuck youself with that 2 cm dick faggot
>>
>>38976617
The inside of my mother's womb.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (21KB, 898x532px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
21KB, 898x532px
>>38976617
>Have you ever seen something you couldn't explain?
I saw a UFO during the day when I was 12.(Looked exactly like pic related) I started walking towards it which is very unlike me, but I couldn't control myself. Then all of the sudden it vanished. The experience was very surreal.
>>
>>38976617

unironically a ufo on 3 seperate ocations.
ive also seen shadow people.
>>
Yea

I saw one light moving, and thought, that's a nice satellite. Then I seen another a few seconds later, moving in the opposite direction. Satellites all follow the same orbit.

What it was? These lights were high up, higher than any airplane dare go.
>>
Have seen a few UFOs, though not up close unfortunately. Mostly just odd-looking lights in the sky that disappear or zip off. I'm eagerly awaiting disclosure tbqhwy
>>
a naked gril but she had penis
>>
File: New Bitmap Image.jpg (26KB, 448x343px) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.jpg
26KB, 448x343px
>>38976617
My second oldest brother, twin sister, and I found a massive mound of peaches in the field(with no peach trees) behind our house when we were kids.
When we looked back on it the next day, they were all gone.
>>
Once I saw this black bar across the sky at night, it looked like a glitch on a screen, I told my friends in the car and they saw it too
>>
>>38976731
Now this is the kind of paranormal experience I like to see.
>>
>>38976617

sadly, no.

it actually upsets me, life is mundane and ordinary, not a single supernatural thing has happened to me.

i guess ill die one day and that will be that....
>>
>>38976617
When I was 9ish I was at the urinal in the dilapidated toilet block at the back of the school and a floating blue flame/light started dancing behind me. I watched it for about ten seconds as it floated out the door. No-one believed me but to this day I know what I saw.
>>
>>38976778
stfu or explain >>38976683 before pretending
>>
Saw a ufo from an airplane

It was a metallic oval that seemed to bob up and down

Was pretty neat. Might have been a (((weather balloon))) though
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (132KB, 540x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
132KB, 540x572px
>>38976813

i just never saw anything that could be construed as supernatural or out of the ordinary.

i feel like the lack of ghosts/aliens and other creepy shit makes the world more boring.

but i also feels like the universe is rational and empty.
>>
>>38976802
That's pretty freaky

How did you react?
>>
>>38976802
It was a sex ghost that came for your virginity.
You let that world whisp away, though.
>>
File: 0147 - PBb5kof.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
0147 - PBb5kof.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>>38976617
yeh i remember somethingi can't explain
>Be me 11 yearsold
>Watching tv with my father
>OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!
>he starts to rub his dick throe pants
>looks directly into my eyes with shit eating grin
>i walk out.
Its been 9 years and its still bothering me
>>
When I was 4, A shadow figure entered my room during the night.
It looked like E.T(since I had watched the movie recently when it happened).
It then walked up to the side of my bed and started to scream with the raspyness of a smoker and the pitch of a small girl.
I then fell asleep. (Think it was a dream)
>>
>>38977094
Sleep paralysis, man. I had a similar experience and I couldn't explain it until I started learning about Lucid Dreaming.
>>
The amount of wrong decisions I took in my life is statistically improbable, ergo it brings me to believe I am living in a simulation simply because no human can fuck up so much in a row.
>>
>in my inland backyard
>about 12 or something
>hear and feel a rumbling
>nowhere near any plate boundaries
>still confused about where the waves came from today

It was like a subtle earthquake
>>
>>38977239
I had a sleep paralysis episode where the vault boy from fallout appeared as a green laser projection on my wall

I was like "huh so this is sleep paralysis, weird"
>>
>>38976617
When I was 18 I went on a canoe trip to the boundary waters. Myself, my brother, and 3 friends were in the car. In the span of 5 minutes we saw 4 elk and a UFO.

The elk were on the road and started running away from the car. After we passed by we saw this bright green light appear in the sky. It was roughly the size and shape of the moon, but instead of being a dull color it was pulsing bright green. As it first appeared it zipped accross the sky in a second or two, then hovered in the same position for about a minute. After that it zipped back across the sky and disappeared like a shooting star.

The really weird thing is that I saw it, and all of my friends saw it, but my brother, who has better than perfect vision couldn't see it at all, even when we pointed his gaze straight at it.

No drugs were involved.
>>
I always tell this story and people call bullshit on it even if I swear on my entire family and my own life.

>be like 10
>aunt is visiting us and she brought my cousin with her
>we're just chilling outside, it's like 10PM and it's dark out
>I'm star gazing and pointing at bright as fuck stars sperging like well a sperg
>She gets really spooked and tells me to stop
>"Don't point at them anon they'll get mad"
>laugh my ass off and tell her she's crazy
>few minutes later we're sitting on some stairs leading to my back yard
>we're just chilling talking about random kid shit, haven't really talked till we had some dumb fight as kids
>I'm looking at a streetlight gettin slightly noided about it for some reason
>something snaps in my head and I realize I'm in my fucking back yard and we don't have any streetlights in there, or any light at all
>also realize it's not a shitty piss yellow light but a really bright white light
>mention this to my cousin and point at it
>it starts moving upward
>PANIC
>we both get up and start knocking on the door until someone lets us in
>literally yelling and beating the fuck out of the door with our little puny kid arms
>they let us in, nobody believes our story.

Never felt such a primal fear like that before, I've ran away from muggers before and did some literal superhuman parkour shit while running and I wasn't half as scared as I was that night.
>>
I don't have any story for myself, but here:

>be my mum
>be 10 yo
>live in french campaign
>one night witness weird lights outside
>the day after see a burned up crop circle in the neighbour's field
>>
>>38976858
>i just never saw anything that could be construed as supernatural or out of the ordinary.

You will soon.
>>
File: 1500986059473.jpg (34KB, 392x545px) Image search: [Google]
1500986059473.jpg
34KB, 392x545px
>>38976679
I've seen an UFO exactly like this picture.
It landed on top of a helipad which is in the top of a hill and stood there for three days. It was night, and i saw six bright orange lights descending from the sky. I thought it was another baloon (people here are often releasing baloons causing forest fires), but fire was not spreading. Instead the lights were vanishing one by one. Next day, this thing was there and didn't move. It didn't even turn on its lights at night.
I kept staring at it all the time, after three days is vanished the moment i looked away.

The thing was massive. A bit bigger than a plane.
Till this day i wonder what the fuck that was, and how did NOBODY see that shit. I live in a big city, for fucks sake!

I saw many UFOs, but this one is burned into my mind. It's been ten years since.

Shit i should've greentexted.
Fuck it.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>38978504
What do you mean robot?
>>
>>38978176
What did your aunt say about your story?
>>
I have two stories to share.

At 12 years old I was trying to go to sleep. I was just snoozing off when I glimpsed something in the corner of my room. I opened my eyes and there were both a bear and a wolf in my room. I looked at them and they came closer, growling. I started to scream until my mother came into the room. I turned my head as she came in, when I turned it back the creatures where gone. Scary shit.
>>
>>38978676
We're you able to move?

Any story that involves waking up and seeing some spooky shit I'm immediately skeptical of
>>
>>38978813
As far as I remember, I was able to move, but keep in mind this thing happend over ten years ago.
>>
>>38978054
That actually sounds cool. Every experience of sleep paralysis i've had has been extremely terrifying, with Gigeresque/Lovecraftian horrors and profound fear that nothing in waking life has ever come close to.
>>
>>38978510
How come you didn't go over to check it out? It was landed right? Not like it was flying around and you couldn't get to it.
>>
>>38978676
You were dreaming kid
>>
>>38979504
Or get a camera. You had 3 fucking days
>>
>>38978972
I've had mostly scary experiences just a few weird ones that weren't scary

I haven't had a visual hallucination it's just been audio or feelings of dread
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.