[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>failed driving exam give me one reason why I should continue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1478394670503.jpg (35KB, 445x302px) Image search: [Google]
1478394670503.jpg
35KB, 445x302px
>failed driving exam

give me one reason why I should continue trying to do things
>>
because you have to retake your driving test.
>>
Is it your first try? That's pretty normal.
>>
>>38976374
You will succeed eventually
>>
>>38976374
everyone fails it the first times
>>
>>38976374
you always fail the first time, you could 100% but the jews just want to milk you for as much money as possible
>>
I failed my first before passing, that's normal bro.
>>
>>38976374
Yeah I failed my first try, got it on the second. Don't worry about it bud
>>
cause if you give up at everything you fail once, you will give up on absolutely everything
>>
I failed the first run too. Was making a right turn and (((overlooked))) a pedestrian standing there. The woman was just making room for the car, but the instructor saw it as a grief violation and failed me instantly. Yet, I had to drive him to his next student who was going for a motorcycle lincence and had to follow him through the exam. I actually drove another two hours after failing, I was furious.
>>
>actually passed mine on the first try

You can do it champ. What, specifically, did you fuck up on? Your driving circumstances may be a lot different for you though, because I took mine in a town of like 15k people during a non-busy time. Always schedule your driving exam, if you can, around 2-4pm, less traffic that way my nigga.
>>
I still remember what my mother told me about her exam. She was stuck in a traffic jam for over an hour and the instructor was just annoyed by it, so he let her pass the second they got out of it. She basically drove a mile straight and that's it. Explains why her driving skills aren't all too good.
>>
>>38976374
I ran a stop sign my first time. It was slightly turned to the right and I thought it was for the exit of a nearby gas station.
>>
>>38976374
it took me 6 tries, but i passed after going to 6 different DMV locations to test and found one where it was rural enough not to make me freak out when i got to the actual driving on the road with other cars part.
parallel parking is a bitch though
>>
I passed my first driving test and nearly killed myself+my examiner in the process. Passed my second time with flying colours.

Never give up, anon
>>
File: 1302230619741.jpg (169KB, 880x696px) Image search: [Google]
1302230619741.jpg
169KB, 880x696px
>>38979091
>passed my first driving test
why did you have to take it a second time then?
>>
>>38979091
>passed

failed

>>38979139
I had a brain error
>>
>>38976374
My dad failed his driving exam 3 times.
Don't worry anon, you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1343416843158.jpg (55KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
1343416843158.jpg
55KB, 630x472px
>>38976374
I had to retake the driving test 3 times before I succeeded. I am the only person in my family who hasn't had a fine yet. Driving exams are a meme and don't measure what they're supposed to. Just grind it out until you get the license.
>>
>>38976374
Believe in yourself and practice anon, and i mean this, do your best!
>>
>>38979278
Anon, i'm in the process of getting a driving license myself but i'm making progress. Don't ive up
>>
>>38976374
Took me 3 tries at 18 yrs old. Passed on third try. Just need practice is all. Driving is freedom when you have your own car. Driving is meditation and so relaxing. Its worth it. Life is so much easier.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.