[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of you just need to get outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 23

File: 1423586726726.jpg (112KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1423586726726.jpg
112KB, 640x623px
Really. You all need to.

Being on /r9k/ everyday isn't healthy and won't improve your life at all. Many post about Women-Hate, Femnazi, Manlet, BBC bullshit is to keep you all within your comfort zone because you don't want to challenge yourself to anything useful. That's why I say all of just have to put down your laptop/cell phone for a while and just...get out. Go get a job. Find any job that's at least min wage. If you already have one, treat yourself by doing something fun or constructive. Can't be here all day then hit work. Your lifestyle isn't healthy.
>>
File: 82u3.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
82u3.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
yes, that's it goyim... go get a job. it'll fix everything right up! i promise.
>>
I've had a job for a decade

Nothing has improved

Being employed doesn't fix aspergers
>>
>>38975872
How does mooching off of our taxes helps your problems?
>>38975885
I get that. But has NOT doing anything solve your problems? If you need good help, you do kinda have to go beyond you length to find the best hep you need to improve your social skills. Search up support groups within your area, go see therapy or a free Councillor at college. Take medication for it if you have to. Hell, maybe talk to some nice stranger once in a while.
Don't be afraid to look dumb either
>>
File: 1476817998282.jpg (19KB, 262x274px) Image search: [Google]
1476817998282.jpg
19KB, 262x274px
>>38975951
You're an absolute idiot. I've been to therapy, I've taken meds(mirtazapene in 30then45mg), I've been an in-patient at a ward, I've been to support groups (although not many sessions because I couldn't cope) and it all leads to nothing. My therapist dropped me and I'm just getting worse, You're a true fucking retard if you think just going outside solves anything, I've been through all those hoops and none of it did anything. I worked for 2 years prior to this and it got worse and worse and worse until I couldn't bear it anymore, now I haven't been outside in 7months and atleast I'm stable. I don't think you know what type of people you're talking to. Fuck off with this retarded meme.
>>
>>38976214
Hold on here. What you described is more sever than Asspies. Maybe Chronic depression.

>now I haven't been outside in 7months and atleast I'm stable.

Ask yourself this, Are you happy being alone in your home? If so, you are free to continue your life. If not, what are you going to do? I know you tried a lot of things, but the last thing you need to do is give up. Of course it's hard work, but don't say there's nothing out there for you and cry about it on /r9k/ you can be better than this
>>
>>38976214
it doesn't work until you want to get better.

>aspergers
this is not a real problem in getting anything you want. you literally just have a harder time understanding how people behave sometimes. wow what a tough life XD
>>
>>38976333
>Are you happy being alone in your home?
I would say I'm indifferent, I reside like this because if i were to have hope that things could be better it would make me even worse off because the understanding that they can't leads to disappointment. Accepting the truth about how things are is sometimes the best option. We just don't live in a fairytale world where everyone can go out and become chad and live a happy life. I'm genetically inferior in almost everyway, mentally I'm just fucked. I'm just not chosen. I don't cry about it like you said either, It just pisses me off when people think I did this to myself, I was born an abomination, I have no control over this.

Some people are simply not meant to be. I don't know why you'd think it's any different.
>>
>>38976427
>accepting the truth
why is the "truth" always the most convenient, comfortable option? why are you comparing yourself to chad? why did you bring up genetics when i know for a fucking fact you don't have a background in genetics? people like you used to blame demons and the weather and everything in between and call it "truth" either you are happy or not, you spend energy every day either way and if you're not happy then go fucking do something about it.
>>
>>38976427
You didn't accept the truth. You accepted a choice to be inferior.
>>
>le just bee yourself meem
kys
>>
>>38976495
grow up, this isn't natural. someone convinced you to pretend to be retarded so that you stay in one place and serve as an audience
>>
>>38975852
kill yourself for the award of the most stupid thread of the day
>>
>>38975852
You dont know me mother fucker. I'm slowly building up my discipline everyday to work longer and longer on one of my projects that I believe will eventually make me very rich. I'm making an mmorpg. Most the problems that people come across when making these types of things I have already solved. Now it's just putting evertything together.

Now enough about me. What are YOU doing except judging people on 4chan. LOSER!
>>
>>38976511
Someone is triggered by the truth.
>>
>>38975852
>treat yourself by doing something fun

I haven't enjoyed anything in years.
>>
>>38976575
>implying you aren't enjoying 4chan
u aren't special
>>
I go outside and walk my dog every day.
Most notable experience was a stacy smiled at me once after seeing the dog.
That's about it.
>>
>>38976471
ah i see how it is now
>do something about it.
I tried, it made me considerably worse. This shit is worse than be yourself xd, go back to plebbit or fit, you act like people never commit suicide because life can be perfect for everyone. It's not even being defeatist or pessimistic, people like you are so intent on believing this shit meme.
The "truth" is absolutely not convenient or comfortable, it's a fucking living hell you don't know anything about apparantly, to even say that just baffles me, you sound like you've come straight from r/depression as a messiah with all the answers.
>>
>>38975852
>Go outside
>Get a job
>Challenge yourself
>Do something fun

I hope you hang yourself normalfag
>>
>>38976587
Tinder, dude. You'll get so many matches with a picture of you with your dog.
>>
File: 1483819170719.jpg (37KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483819170719.jpg
37KB, 431x450px
>>38976494
>You accepted a choice to be inferior
You act like it was my choice to be born looking like i mutated from something in a swamp, I'm not even fat, i'm just naturally fucking hideous and it doesn't help at all. But thats my choice right. Can you tell me how to get back to character creation to make another choice, then?
>>
File: 1499418370513.jpg (49KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1499418370513.jpg
49KB, 460x276px
>>38975852
So many people here are sad useless drains on society.

Putting all of us in gas chambers would benefit us and society. I pray for this everyday
>>
>>38976427
>We just don't live in a fairytale world where everyone can go out and become chad and live a happy life.

CHAD DOESN'T EXIST.
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SOME BUFF DUDEBRO TO GET WOMEN AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE

You have to try something different with your life. Search up anything and try it. Something that can make you happy and improve yourself at the same. Focus on yourself. Don't try to be something your not.

>I'm genetically inferior
>I have no control over this.

Both are not true. You HAVE control over your life. You have the controls to post here. You CAN do other things. Your mind is telling you not to.

>>38976471
This

>>38976495
You wanna know a trick to being yourself? STOP FUCKING CARING

Don't let other people get you down for who YOU want to be! Seize the day for YOU

THAT'S WHAT BEING YOURSELF MEANS

>>38976544
>What are YOU doing except judging people on 4chan
Im not here to judge or make fun of you. Im trying to help you out of this hellhole
>>
>>38976628
>living hell
>staying in your comfort zone
okay. suicide is the easy way out and it doesn't have anything to do with the "truth" some people just don't think the effort is worth it. you're a typical lazy dude, don't give me any of that ego shit.
>>
>>38976708
I see. You're boosting your ego doing this. Typical normie behaviour. Summer hasn't ended in USA, has it?
>>
>>38975852
I'm outside right now dumbass.
>>
>>38976742
Im not trying to boost my ego. This isn't about me. Im a cyborg, so Im not totally a normie. I work and go out almost everyday at a restaurant. My life could be better, but Im willing to admit that and try new things
>>
>>38976670
It's your choice to wallow in self-pity. Uglier men than you are getting laid, why aren't you?
>>
File: 1502339878165.png (122KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1502339878165.png
122KB, 438x503px
>>38976882
You're also a fucking idiot, you aren't degenerate enough to the point where you can't be saved so you go outside to a restaurant and then tell every robot worse off than you he can do the same when you know nothing about it. Summer is over. Get the FUCK off this board you retard failed normie
>>
File: 1483821288651.jpg (6KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
1483821288651.jpg
6KB, 151x233px
>>38976708
>CHAD DOESN'T EXIST.
>YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SOME BUFF DUDEBRO TO GET WOMEN AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE
I stopped reading at this point, honestly made me fucking laugh, you're in fucking denial. shut the fuck up you absolute clown, you're not a good person for making this thread, you're fucking retarded
>>
>>38976929
>why aren't you?
Because I don't have enough money to pay for it, moron.
>>
>>38977000
poorer, uglier men do it too ;)
>>
>>38975852
contrary to popular belief r9k isn't one person, your prescriptions are shit and unhelpful, stop pretending you're helping
>>
>>38976944
But I just told you Im willing to admit that my life could be better. Im willing to take risk to improve my life. What about you? Are YOU doing anything? I see you rather try to discredit my posts rather than improve yourself. It's easier to complain than just do .

>>38976984
Yes, attractive guys get girls. But all you need is to not be too ugly and have confidence.
>>
>>38977040
And there's 10/10 chads who don't, what exactly is your point? Because you aren't really saying anything. Those uglier men might have more confidence, those poorer men might have less of a need for the money they do earn and have more disposable income because of their situation. Without money I don't have a chance and that is a definite, I don't even want it at this point because with me it would be fucking disgusting, you were the one to bring up getting laid in the first place also. It wasn't my choice to be ugly but that has had a knock on effect on my entire life and I cannot change the root cause of that without surgery I can't afford.
>>
Any woman who talks to me long enough knows I have Aspergers. You can't fucking fix that.
>>
File: 1484343736393.jpg (8KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
1484343736393.jpg
8KB, 174x231px
>>38977070
>not be too ugly and have confidence
Well, you literally just confirmed everything I was talking about, as I am neither of those things.
>>
>>38977070
>Im willing to admit that my life could be better
Literally EVERYONE could say this, you're acting like this makes you more credible for some reason when it absolutely does not. And yes, I have done something, multiple times and nothing ever improves. You improved a bit and now you think everyone on r9k can do the same regardless of their hinderences and situations. You clearly don't know what r9k is like
>bruh don't give up it gets better eventually xd trust me i did it so it's gotta be true
o i am laffin, so because your situation and attitude allows for this it means EVERY SINGLE ROBOT can do it too. You're extremely naive to say the least.
>>
>>38977095
what's your excuse then? too much of a little bitch?
>>
>>38977116
Having Aspegers doesn't mean you can't socialize with people. It's more difficult, but not impossible .You have to be around people you know. Study people's physical behavior and what they say. Try to take notice while your talking to them.

>>38977120
Bet you $10 you're not that ugly. Stop exaggerating/making excuses for yourself
>>
>>38977192
I've already told you multiple times so clearly you don't even read anything. My "excuse" as you put it is completely valid, women don't go out actively looking for the ugly guys. And, as I already said, I have no interest in that either. My excuse is that I literally cannot afford the surgery to make me into anything better than what I am now, If i could don't you think I would have done it long ago, I'm not some successful business man I'm fucking retarded. But you're acting as if everyone that isn't is using some pussyboy "excuse" not to be chad. Nice ego. Get the fuck out of here normie.
>>
>All the normalfags posting just world bullshit
Go and kill yourselves
>>
>>38977234
>muh not that ugly meme

hang yourself you disingenuous feelgooder sack of shit

you don't even have a picture or any idea of what the guy looks like, you're just offering generic "believe in yourself and your dreams" tony robbins empty platitudes because you don't truly give a fuck or have an answer you just want the moral good boy points and to feel smug like you helped these poor robots
>>
>>38977234
>Having Aspegers doesn't mean you can't socialize with people. It's more difficult, but not impossible .You have to be around people you know. Study people's physical behavior and what they say. Try to take notice while your talking to them.

It's more than that you fucking idiot. I will NEVER be normal. I haven't been normal for 23 years. I will forever be Sheldon Cooper. Saying you can just will yourself to fix aspergers is like saying you can just fix an mental illness through willpower.
>>
>>38977254
>actively looking
so you're too lazy to look yourself?
>>
>>38977276
you don't need to fix aspergers, it's very common and doesn't bother anyone who likes to have fun with people. it sucks when you're a kid, but at 23 you're fine.
>>
This is a test original desu senpai
>>
File: 1476449302164.jpg (39KB, 501x382px) Image search: [Google]
1476449302164.jpg
39KB, 501x382px
>>38977234
>Bet you $10 you're not that ugly. Stop exaggerating/making excuses for yourself
And finally, you have nothing left to argue with so you're just playing my claim off as "exaggerations/making excuses" Really? I'm objectively disgusting, I don't know why you find it so hard to believe that not everyone looks like Jake Paul or something.
>>
>>38977282
I'd rather fix myself than have a gf but that can't happen. And to that end I don't want to look, so no. Why are you acting like having a gf is absolutely everything in life? You have a very one track mind.
>>
>>38977173
You're literally projecting. In no way Im trying to say Im better than anyone on here. Why do I need to be some alpha dude bro to tell you how to live? Why not someone who had a similar life as you? I haven't stopped trying to improve your life. You have to keep going. that's the thing
>>
>>38976984
Everything he said is true. The only retard here is you.
>>
>>38977334
>Why not someone who had a similar life as you?
You haven't, though. Not in the slightest if you're where you are now, so from my point of view, yes, you might as well be turbo chad, I will never succumb to your level of success in my life. And you say I'm the one projecting?
Does it make you feel better promoting yourself like this. We get it, you improved, good for you. Again, i don't know why you think EVERYONE can, this is not a perfect world we live in, some can and some cannot.
>>
>>38977390
Why can't you? You have no excuse.
>>
File: 298364872547651.jpg (68KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
298364872547651.jpg
68KB, 640x960px
>>38977388
>Everything he said is true
>Chad doesn't exist
How could I have been so blind all this time, holy fuck
>>
>>38977406
I've given many a perfect "excuse" about one thousand damn times in this shitshow of a garbage meme thread. Can you not read?
>>
>>38977274
But there's plenty of ugly dudes with cute chicks. I see so many fat Asian dudes with zits on their faces with skinny cute girlfriends.. If you go outside, not every guy with a girl is some tall, buff, attractive rich guy.

>>38977276
To have willpower, you have to tell yourself to stop being a loser and try out new things. Better things to help you. Not being Mopey everyday and be miserable

>>38977303
Who the fuck is Jake Paul? Litterally no one gives a fuck about him. He's a walking meme and he won't have a long future with his "singing" career. You don't need to be a dudebro to get chicks. Im dead serious.

> Again, i don't know why you think EVERYONE can
Not everyone can, but MOST people can. What's keeping you down is yourself. If you can get over that, you can get over anything. Don't let negativity be your main obstacle.
>>
File: 1479795059165.jpg (39KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1479795059165.jpg
39KB, 344x344px
>OP thinks "getting chicks" will actually fix mental illness
oh my, what kind of thread have I just walked into
>>
>>38975852
Sadly, when I go outside, I often get a visit from the Sherrif. I don't actually do anything illegal, but my presence "scares people", so trying to go into town or whatever means I get shadowed after about 15 minutes and often repeatedly asked if I would like to be driven back home.
>>
>>38977441
Chad does or does not exist depending on how you define. The demigod who gets every girl jumping on his cock merely for existing is meme Chad and obviously doesn't exist.
>>
>>38977546
>Not everyone can, but MOST people can.
>most
i think you forgot that real robots are not part of the *most*.
>>
>>38977460
You have given zero reasons. All you keep repeating is "I'm a special snowflake so I can't do what works for everyone else".
>>
>>38977633
And "real robots" are maybe 1% of /r9k/. The rest are failed normies.
>>
>>38977546
>Not everyone can, but MOST people can
You literally just said it yourself, I'm not most people so I still don't know why you insist that it's my fault for some reason. Negativity isn't my main obstacle, my appearance(that being figure, hairline, build and genetic makeup, not clothing choices) and my mental health are the main obstacles, I've received a lot of help for my mental wellbeing and it did nothing and the appearance I cannot change also. Not everyone is a winner like you Anon.
>>
>>38977441
>Goes to Google to find a pic of a model
>"SEE? CHAD EXIST! EVERYONE THAT'S NOT ME OR SIMILAR LOOKS LIKE THIS AND STEALS ALL OF OUR WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEE

>>38977570
I never said that. I said Improving your life by going out of your comfort zone and trying new things to challenge yourself will make you happier
>>38977590
Wear lighter clothes, improve hygiene, and walk tall. Don't look down and look away from people that's creepy.

Are you black or latino by any chance?
>>
>>38977634
Do you even know where you are and what type of audience you're talking to?
>>
>>38975852
For what purpose? I don't really have hope for the future.
>>
>>38977683
You don't even understand the chad meme you claim doesn't exist, how can you spout this shit when you're so misinformed, get the fuck out of here newie.
>>
>>38977707
This board is full of special snowflakes who think they are some unique magic beings unlike anyone else.
>>
>>38977738
The guy you posted a picture of is gay, for what it's worth.
>>
>>38977683

>Wear lighter clothes, improve hygiene, and walk tall.
I do two of the three. I don't really go for lighter clothes, and I very much doubt it will help.

And no, I'm not a racial minority. I'm a cured leper, and word's gotten out, and outside of a few people who actually know anything about the disease, everyone else thinks I'm a walking pile of infection ready to turn the entire town into some sort of biblical disaster.
>>
File: 1484168889456.png (62KB, 420x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484168889456.png
62KB, 420x350px
>>38977753
>unlike anyone else
You really think we're like "everyone else" and have the same opportunities in life, don't you. Oh dear.
Yes I am exactly like every other alpha male and I run my own business and i also go out clubbing every weekend with the boys and pickup girls on our night out escapades. top qual I lost my virginity at age 15 and I fuck a different girl every week they're all begging me for it what do i do? You must know since we're all the same right?
>>
>>38977633
>>38977675

>i think you forgot that real robots are not part of the *most*.

No.
Many of you guys are either poor, miserable, and lazy. Your physical appearance has nothing to do with it.

>Not everyone is a winner like you Anon.
Im not a winner, but I wouldn't call myself a loser at the same time. A loser is someone who doesn't try to be the best that they can be. But you CAN change. You CAN--DO have the power to fix your life. If it takes baby steps then whatever. Go at your own pace. But take chances soon before it's too late
>>
>>38975852
aka: JUS BEE URSLEF xD
>>
>>38977765
It was an example, for what it's worth. Is him being gay is a barrier and now the only people who find him attractive from first glance are men? If you put me side by side against him or any other guy like that and told Stacy, who would you rather have as a boyfriend do you think she'd still choose me? Really activating my almonds senpai
>>
>>38977813
Why are you wasting your energy on this trash thread.

You have such faith in robots that they can all live successful and happy lives with qt gf for some reason, if that were true do you think they're be here acting like this in the first place? and what about wiz? Do you think the same for them too?
>>
>>38977798
Yes, you are a special unique snowflake. Not like Chads or normies who are all 100% the same.
>>
>>38977837
Well you're a raging autistic sperglord neckbeard NEET so obviously no girl would choose you. But you can change all that if you want.
>>
>>38977738
>You don't even understand the chad meme you claim doesn't exist

Yes I do. But Im here to tell you that you don't need to be like Chad to get women.

>>38977784
Just dress like you're comfortable to be out into the open. Don't wear things to hide yourself. Obviously that's not working for you now.

> I'm a cured leper, and word's gotten out, and outside of a few people who actually know anything about the disease, everyone else thinks I'm a walking pile of infection ready to turn the entire town into some sort of biblical disaster.
That REALLY sucks, bro. I feel for you. But on the positive side, you've been treated and cured from it. If people can still touch you without giving people Leprosy, you can socialize with people. Try to learn from people who has overcame their fears when they had leprosy. Not ever leper is some loner. It's not Bible times.
>>
File: lxyzg8loiN1qls8ovo1_250.png (68KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
lxyzg8loiN1qls8ovo1_250.png
68KB, 250x333px
I'd love to go outside and meet people with similar interests.

Unfortunately, I'm weeb trash, so everyone who is into that is probably indoors or really gross.
>>
File: Sept_1991.jpg (63KB, 640x558px) Image search: [Google]
Sept_1991.jpg
63KB, 640x558px
>>38975852

Sokath, his eyes open!
>>
>>38977882
I used to be shitposting 24/7 here as well crying about no gf and no friends. But I have a job and Im improving my social skills. I have a few friends, Im making small steps to go on a complete no meat/fatty diet, and I can afford to travel out the country. Robots can do that too if they believed in themselves and be the best they can be.

Again, in no way Im saying Im better than anone else here. But the difference is, that Im TRYING. Doing nothing isn't an option, especially complaining about it
>>
>>38978056
>inb4 reeee you're no true robot
>>
>>38978056
Logical fallacy, the post.
>>
>>38977967
>Don't wear things to hide yourself. Obviously that's not working for you now.
I don't "wear things to hide myself". I just usually wear dark red, green, or black for my shirts, and darker blue jeans when I go outside.

> If people can still touch you without giving people Leprosy, you can socialize with people. Try to learn from people who has overcame their fears when they had leprosy. Not ever leper is some loner. It's not Bible times.
I can socialize with people. People do not want to socialize with me, because they're frightened dumbasses. I pretty much only keep my job because my employer is worried about an ADA suit if I get fired, and I'm "encouraged" to telecommute by being told that I should make an appointment if I want to come into the office two weeks in advance so that other people can take off if necessary, and have been asked to wear a surgical mask and gloves if I do need to make an appearance, and having the flip side of unlimited telecommute hours.

I get my groceries delivered to my house. Nobody else in town gets that sort of "arrangement", but the thought of me actually heading in to do my shopping in person is scary enough that they're willing to go out of their way for me. Sometimes I suspect that if I stopped paying them, they'd still send me supplies. I quite literally have people cross the street to avoid me. I've never once had a relationship survive 24 hours subsequent to someone finding out about my now nonexistant "condition", and contracting it ended a quite serious relationship. And of course, it's hard to stay at ease and put other people at ease when there's a big white van with "SHERIFF" on the side shadowing my every move.

But please, continue talking out of your ass.
>>
>>38978091
Isn't saying "Oh I won't bother to help myself because I tried a few times and never worked" a logical fallacy?
>>
>>38978095
How the fuck everyone knows you were sick?

Anyways, have you tried moving?
>>
>>38978193
Others using logical fallacies doesn't excuse you from using them yourself.
>>
>>38978056
>robots can do that too
You're expecting too much from robots anon. Some manage to change but others are either completely deadset on wasting away or are part of the 1% of this website who legitimately have issues that give them shit lives. In the event that you're not just baiting large scale I'd suggest you stop trying to be the knight in shining armor, you're wasting your time.
>>
>>38978256
>How the fuck everyone knows you were sick?
Because I live in a small town, and it was front page news for a time, at least in the local circulations. When a general hospital announces LEPROSY in a somewhat churchy semi-rural community, news gets around fast.

>Anyways, have you tried leaving the home you inherited from your parents and your family has lived in for over 120 years because a bunch of dumbass yokels are capable of driving you from your town out of idiotic fear so you can hide your condition from everyone because if they find out it's a virtual certainty that the exact same thing will happen all the fucking over again and then you'd get to move. Again!
No, for some reason that alternative has never appealed to me.
>>
>>38975852
There's no point. I have low sex drive and i'm afraid of being myself because of fear that other people judge me or hit me.
>>
File: 444759.jpg (33KB, 465x473px) Image search: [Google]
444759.jpg
33KB, 465x473px
>>38976628
Get a load of this guy
>to lazy to change anything
>blames chad
Why not KYS
And if you do, don't jump infront of a train I don't want to be late for work because they had to scrape some "le indifferent edgy sad fag" of the track
>>
>>38977254
Dont reply to
>>38977173
He is a normalfag who feels insecure the minute he cannot self insert into another person. The epitome of a shallow normie. Do not reply to bluepilled filth like him
>>
>>38978329
>>Anyways, have you tried leaving the home you inherited from your parents and your family has lived in for over 120 years because a bunch of dumbass yokels are capable of driving you from your town out of idiotic fear so you can hide your condition from everyone because if they find out it's a virtual certainty that the exact same thing will happen all the fucking over again and then you'd get to move. Again!

But if you're cured, that means you can't infect people anymore, right? You can move far and not let the word get out that you had leprosy.

OR, go to the same newspaper company and tell them you made a great recovery and show them you can be around people. Make them write an article about that. Maybe sue them for fucking up your life.
>>
>>38978503
I couldn't infect people when I was sick. Some 90% or more of the general population is completely immune, and transmission requires fluid from the sores to get to someone, which is unlikely in the least, especially since I was good about taking my meds, which cuts down on the chance of transmission enormously even before final elimination of the bacteria.

>You can move far and not let the word get out that you had leprosy.
So, run and hide. Yay!

>OR, go to the same newspaper company and tell them you made a great recovery and show them you can be around people.
For fuck's sake, you think that's the problem? The problem is that people are irrationally scared of "leprosy", and think of horrible malformed people and the possibility that they'll be turned into a human fungus. Facts don't enter into it.

>Maybe sue them for fucking up your life.
I've discussed this with 2 separate attorneys (over the phone, naturally.), I don't have a cause of action. The closest I could get was defamation, but truthful statements, like "anon has leprosy", are not in fact defamatory.
>>
>>38978425
>to lazy to change anything
"I tried, it made me considerably worse"
Something doesn't really add up does it. You make a false claim because you can't fucking read and then go "get a load of this guy"
Jesus, you're an absolute fucking state, embarrassing from literally every angle my dude. Why don't you read before replying next time.
>>
>>38978450
>bluepilled
>Is literally black pilled though
what did he mean by this
>>
>>38978606
If you're going to be that determined to not improve your situation, I guess there's no convincing you. Not to say you haven't tried, but I just don't like how you decided to completely stop what you are doing to help yourself.

All I can say is don't let those punks get you down
>>
I'm a robot by choice, not design.
>>
>>38978864
Then you're not a real robot.
>>
>>38975852
>get a job
>can't spend it going out because no friends

It was easier being Neet
>>
File: 137404208077.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
137404208077.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
notice how everything is about improving your life now?
it's a meme.

i think most hedonistic people don't do shit that improves their life. they do shit that destroys their life in the longterm, like drinking massive shit tons of alcohol or just stuffing their face full of food and/or drugs.

you need to reassess what it is you think you're talking about. what makes people content isn't what you think, not anymore anyway. you can thank technology.
>>
I don't care about being healthy and I don't want to improve. I want to wallow in my filth until I die.
>>
>>38978905
All robots are robots by choice.
>>
Reading this thread really made me sad. Recently, my mom got mad at me for being too negative. I don't think I can be "positive" anymore so I've resorted to just not talking much.

The people (norm fags) all think they're some sort of doctor that can prescribe the proper course of action (improving) in any and all circumstances. Makes me sad
>>
File: 1502372157072.jpg (580KB, 1800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1502372157072.jpg
580KB, 1800x1012px
>just socialize more
>just get a job
>just go to parties and shit
>just lift
>just go outside
>just be yourself
>>
>>38976708
>Chad doesn't exist
Lol, did you not see the child rapist thread yesterday?
Tell me again how Chad doesn't exist
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x629px
The only quality post in the whole thread was the guy who said we should all be hearded into gas chambers and ended for the good of ourselves and others. OP belongs in that gas chamber too wether he sees it or not
>>
>Hey, /r9k/ go outside

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Of course.
OP signing out
>>
>>38979153
The child rapist got catfishes and uggos. He wouldn't have met a single girl. You're an idiot who only sees what he wants to see.
>>
>>38977813
but I'm poor, miserable and lazy because of my looks
>>
>>38977922
>neckbeard
We still in 2012?
>>
>>38979179
anyone got that image but without jpg artefacts?
>>
>>38978787
>Going outside for a 1second isn't trying.
>Going to a therapist with the mind set i can't change isn't trying
Change takes work, but oh noo you tried and it only got worse QQ.
Like i said don't jump infront of a train I don't want to be late for work because they had to scrape some "le indifferent edgy sad fag" of the track
You are truly pathetic
>>
>>38979311
>uggos
But they were models...
>>
>>38975852
I'm just mentally fucked, it doesn't matter what I do, I'll never be able to socialize normally. Due to this I can't find the motivation to do anything(or at least anything that involves leaving the house) just for the sake of living and supporting myself, if I didn't have my parents I'd be dead or homeless. It's not even a matter of making excuses for myself either, rather that I don't think the reward for being productive is worth the effort. I realize I'm a parasitic waste of oxygen, but finding the motivation to kill myself also isn't easy when I don't currently have a reason to, it's easier to do nothing at all.
>>
>>38979448
Those were the catfishes.
>>
Robots are just jealous of normal people and it triggers them so much they just choose to reside in their safe space where nothing can hurt their feelings. There is no helping these people.

Being a cyborg is truly the master race.
>>
nigga im working full time and studying for my masters.

i still think girls are stupid and a waste of time
>>
File: 1501910173865.jpg (11KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1501910173865.jpg
11KB, 246x205px
>>38975951
>Take medication for it if you have to.
And just how does medication help you develop the skills to control yourself? what if they spot making that medication? Why is normies first answer to everything, hur just take meds, you drug fiend addicts, big pharma got you good.
If anything we need people who care about others to guide people through these types of things, also mental illness isn't real it's all in your head.
>>
File: 1499970807890.gif (349KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1499970807890.gif
349KB, 300x169px
>>38976708
>We just don't live in a fairytale world where everyone can go out and become chad and live a happy life.
The joke is anon, we really do. AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: 1499917041611.png (260KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
1499917041611.png
260KB, 593x635px
>>38977784
>I'm a cured leper
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA OH FUCK ANON, YOU HAVE NURGLE POXS AHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>38976214
oh you dont want to go outside? might as well kill yourself
>>
>>38979420
>trying isn't trying
So because I'm capable of less it automatically makes it invalid despite having greater difficulty than you understand? You're so fucking dense it's unreal, you're mad that im not a fucking chad for some reason apparantly, projecting or what, fuck off normie.
>>
File: mr hijak.png (105KB, 1128x1002px) Image search: [Google]
mr hijak.png
105KB, 1128x1002px
Why would I need to go out, OP? I find my room with a bed and desk with a computer rather comfortable. I used to be depressed about having no friends or lovers until I realized that these things will fade away one day. I even used to chase after some roastie, but college split us apart anyway. I only go out if I need to grab something or hit the gym so I stay in shape, never just because "I wanna take a walk lulz Xdddd" as it's pointless and a waste of time.

OP, you need to understand that some people will never fit into society simply because they dislike the normie life. I, for one, have all the entertainment I need at home, ranging from movies, games and so on to chats with strangers online.

Sure, I'd like to get laid and all that, but it is obvious to me that such things will never last, I don't like being around people when I'm in my comfort zone, therefore I'm not even going to bother anymore, nor complain.
>>
>>38979040
My mom acts the same way and gets tired of me completely so i just say nothing, ending up this way upsets greatly normies for some reason, just like the op, they try so desperately to fix something that cannot be fixed because it bothers them so but I don't understand why. It's better for everyone if you just say absolutely nothing about it and suffer in silence in almost every case.
>>
File: 1502374469298.jpg (143KB, 1328x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502374469298.jpg
143KB, 1328x1080px
>>38979710
lad you're in denial lmfao, why is it so hard for to believe that women who have all options available to them actually prefer the attractive males over the ugly ones.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.