[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wearing normie clothes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7367.jpg (260KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7367.jpg
260KB, 1000x1000px
So i think its time i grow up and start being more presentable. I need r9k to tell me what you think of this jacket. Is it trying too hard? I just want something normie so i dont feel like an autist when i go outside.

Im not asking /fa/ because from what I've seen its full of people at a normie level too high for me. Everyone on /fa/ looks like they're trying too hard to look a certain way. I just want to be anle to blend in when i go outside

Link to jacket: http://www.frenchconnection.com.au/p/canon-melange-bomber-jacket/511027-2542-XL-fc.html#start=1
>>
Holy shit it's a plain gray jacket, man.
Clothes aren't going to make you feel any less autistic. Where whatever you want.
>>
looks great anon

you should get it!

-cis femanon
>>
>>38975801
Does it look autistic though? I just want to blend in.
>>
>>38975788
Yeah, that entire ensemble is fine. If you're an anxiety lord and worried about drawing attention to yourself, neutral colours are what you need. What the fuck are you wearing now? Graphic tees with anime girls or something?
>>
>>38975788
>the virgin jacket
>>
>>38975818
Plain blue shirt i bought
Black Track pants from disocunt stores
Hiking shoes
>>
>>38975788
Having a T-shirt longer than your jacket is too normie for me.
>>
>>38975837
was that a haiku attempt
>>
>>38975837
That really doesn't sound unusual at all
>>
>>38975833
I have been analysing normies on my daily walk to the shopping centre as an exercise to leave the house everyday. I notice part of blending in requires you to wear clothes that is suppose to make you stand out. Maybe something that's a little bold. If it's too bland i end up feeling like an autist and i feel that i stick out because of said too bland or blending in too much.
I feel like this jacket isnt too bland. Not many people wear this coloured and style of jacket. So i concluded it is safe but not autistic.
But if you say its a virgin jacket then i suppose it's a little autistic?
>>
>>38975801
>Clothes aren't going to make you feel any less autistic. Where whatever you want.
Wrong.
The virgin clothes ARE a thing.
>>
>>38975877
No. I just type like that
>>
Fucking hell, it's like you went out of your way to find the most autistic article of clothing. Just stick to casual and you're fine. You might get told you dress like an old man a few times but other than that you're unnoticed. Nothing is as neutral as a man in slacks, a shirt, and an odd jacket/sport coat/blazer. If you want to run with the grandpa look throw in some cardigans and loafers. If you'd rather normie it up wear chukkas or oxfords.

Seriously though, it's a nice looking coat, I just wouldn't know what to wear it with. Jeans and a tee-shirt? Autismo. Chinos? Try hard. If it fits you and local fashion you might see or feel different results.
>>
>>38975889
No, it's really autistic. People dont dress this plainly. I want to wear something better so that i feel more confident about myself so then maybe i can challenge myself and take on important things
>>
>>38975945
Well, sounds like you want to dress with a flair, but are scared to make the leap. Seriously, that jacket is about as "plain but with a little bit of fashion" as your going to get. Pair it with a long shirt like the model is wearing. That other anon is right; a shirt longer than your jacket is normiesque. It sounds like that is what you're looking for.
>>
>>38976010
And I'll tell you something else for free too, people with good bodies look good in anything.
>>
>>38976030
Well theres another jacket but its $220 but im not sure if its worth it. I guessing you cant put a price on buying what you like otherwise itll ruin the experience.
I've never wore a jacket over $100 or even $200 before so im wondering if ill actually feel better about myself for spending that much
>>
>>38976111
Holy shit, that expensive? Be careful you don't end up spending money to fill the hole in your heart. I have to go, I just want to wish you good luck. Keep walking, whether you know it or not it's giving you an endorphin rush and contributing to your positive vibe.
>>
>>38975817
Ignore all these idiots saying this jacket is autistic. It's a plain jacket. If you want to blend in, it's perfect. /fa/ here btw
>>
>>38975837
Track pants are autistic unless they're adidas. Hiking shoes are definitely autistic unless you're currently on a hike. The jacket in the op is fine, just wear jeans/chinos and some sneakers
>>
>>38976030
Us skellies can pull off some styles that good looking people can't. In many cases we actually look better, so long as clothes remain on. It's more a trade off really. Look good naked but meh clothed, or look good clothed but meh naked.
>>
>>38975788
Get one with buttons instead https://www.reiss.com/p/button-bomber-jacket-mens-president-in-soft-grey/?category_id=1113
>>
>>38976434
Looks nice but for $325 it better give me an equal amount of confidence but i dont think it will. Will wearing a $325 jacket give me more confidence? I think its better to have 2 $160 normie jackets than 1 $325
>>
>>38976611
What, it's $155 not $325
>>
>>38976652
I mean its 160 pounds which is $325
>>
>>38975916
>virgin clothes
elaborate
>>
Just go with the typical shirt and jeans combo. It's boring and unoriginal, but it just werks
>>
>>38976702
clothes that dont fit

if youre clothes fit and theyre very basic (not dumb lime green colors) then you probably look decent if youre not fat
>>
File: IMG_4114.jpg (125KB, 634x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4114.jpg
125KB, 634x768px
>>38975801
>Clothes aren't going to make you feel any less autistic. Where whatever you want.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.