[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your landlord hate >Renting a room from this russian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

File: 2Q==.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2Q==.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Post your landlord hate

>Renting a room from this russian cunt
>She just texted me saying she's bringing a new headboard for the bed
>I never asked for one
>There's nothing wrong with the one I have

Just leave me alone woman.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Tfw no sexy Russian landlord gf

Ask her out for a drink
>>
>>38975543
She obviously wants to break it in.
Go for it, dude.

She's practically yours.
>>
>>38975543
>shower/bath is completely fucked and leaking horribly
>been waiting over 4 months for landlord to hire a plumber
>he just keeps coming here himself and tightening the fittings
>it's literally worse off every time he "fixes" it
>won't reply to my texts asking him to hire a plumber
>HAS THE FUCKING NERVE TO RAISE THE RENT PRICE
god i wish murder was legal
>>
>>38975648
>>38975616
She's like 50 you desperate fags, her husband is obese and balding though so you might be in with a chance
>>
>>38975703
I hear women get more sexual with age.

Go on, OP. good luck
>>
>>38975648

What this anon said, just put on some coffee til she arrives, have a friendly chat and get your dick inside her.
>>
>>38975699
Just rent somewhere else.

We had a landlord like that when I was a kid and my mother hounded him so much he eventually caved and hired a plumber but refused to speak to my mother.
>>
>>38975713
Fuck that.

>Swollen ankles
>Dry wrinkled skin
>Dry hair

She's in decent shape for an old woman but she's still fucking old. I hate her, all she does is pester me with annoying requests and complaints from the other tennant.

>Wahh the extraction fan in the bathroom keeps them awake so don't use the bathroom light at night
>Wahh don't shower at night for the same reason
>Wahh don't use the heating because fuck you
>>
>>38975723
I still live with my dad for money reasons and he needs my help paying rent. all the houses in the area are either 1 bdrm shit holes or expensive as hell. it's a shitty situation
>>
File: 1496798813245.jpg (66KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
1496798813245.jpg
66KB, 700x513px
>this thread
>tfw landlord
>>
>>38975790
You're the scum of the earth

I hope you die in a landlord related death like a boiler explosion
>>
The rage of poorfags not even owning the space they're wasting away in gives me great pleasure.
>>
>>38976320
I hope you become a landlord faggot
>>
>>38975790
Don't listen them.

>>38976320
>Flat's full of loser uniguys
>It smells like weed
And I still don't care because we are not scums if we are robots!
>>
>>38975753
Did you tell her you are a tenant? Not using the bathroom light at night is expected because they make light. Not showering is ridiculous though, remind her you are on a night schedule and demand the fan and shower net be used during the day.
>>
>>38975543
>first landlord wont fix anything
>had the dryer duct installed poorly and it was throwing sparks everywhere
>kitchen sink leaking
>second apartment has a bowing main beam after 6 months of living there, landlord refuses to even joist it
>look at other apartments, small, expensive, and fees for fucking everything
>say fuck it and buy a house because LCOL area
>never have to deal with that shit again
>>
>>38975699

Depending on the state you live in, if he doesn't actually fix the problem in a reasonable timeframe, you can call in a plumber to do the actual work and he gets billed for it. You have a right not to live in a shit hole anon, and not fear any reprisals from it. Keep records of your texts and any and all documentation that signals you've been trying to get this lazy cocksucker to come and do something about his shitty building.
>>
>>38976340

If you can own the property, maintain it, and afford its upkeep, good for you, but a lot of the time it's better to rent until you're decent at life.
>>
>>38976490
I wouldn't say 'better', if you can't afford to buy a place you have no choice but to rent.
>>
>living in apartment complex
>they decide that it's time to upgrade all the appliances in every apartment as well as replace the door and shit
>right before it happens i get laid off
>the constructions dicks come and knock on my door at like 8 am every day
>they leave my door open so mexicans can pour in and cut holes in the walls and shit until 5pm
>this continues for 2 weeks
>can't even look for a job because when someone calls me there's too much noise in the background
>have nowhere else to go so i just have to sit there in misery
>finally it's over and google contacts me about an interview
>fuckyes.jpg
>my landlord sends me an email and says "sorry but we have to do one more thing on friday!"
>it's scheduled for the same time as my google interview
>go into office and tell them the situation
>sorry anon but there's nothing we can do, they'll only be available at that time!
>don't remember what exactly happened but they didn't bug me during the interview, i might have thrown a shitfit
>didn't get the job anyways ofc it's google
>>
File: 1499678977420.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1499678977420.png
69KB, 366x401px
>>38975543
old russian landlord was a complete bro
>turn up at random times with new appliances
>laugh about the old times in communist russia "we were poor as mice but at least everone had a role in society no matter how meaningless"
>took pride in maintaining his properties
>taught me how to use a lawnmower

New house, chinese landlord
>25yr old boiler broke, took forever to fix
>small room, massive rent
>all the furniture is falling apart
>matress is old as fuck and basically like a rock
>every appliance has something broken or wrong with it
>all the fittings are broken, taps leak, water pressure is shit
>electrics are fucked and bulbs regularly blow so we dont even bother replacing them anymore
>washing machine nearly fully broke, clogged with lint and shit from the dryer because....
>....dryer door has snapped off which means lint goes everywhere in the washroom. The machine only works because we angle a broom on the ceiling corner with the brush end holding the door in place so the dryer activates.
>bedroom right above kitchen has holes in the floor so everything I own smells like stale cooking
Fuck you chang I aint taking my shoes off to walk to my room to save your gay fucking carpet. I cant believe in locked in a leave for another 4 fucking months in this shithole
>>
>>38976350
jokes on you pal
i'm a millenial i'm practically guaranteed to never be able to own anything
>>
>>38976642

>laugh about the old times in communist russia "we were poor as mice but at least everone had a role in society no matter how meaningless"

Ivan sounds pretty great. Also it'd be nice to have a role.
>>
>>38975543
>he isn't fucking his landlord

are you trying to make things harder on yourself?
>>
Is there a more jewish occupation?
>>
>>38976875
banker?
lawyer?
movie producer?
>>
>>38976875
BLACKED producer
>>
I'm landlord is the sweetest old lady

Envy me you fags.
>>
>>38977057
how often do you?
>>
>be me
>student looking for a room
>find a room in a house shared by 5 others
>we leave each other pretty much alone but are nice and respectful
>it's nice and quiet never have any issues
>a year passes
>one by one people move out to greener pastures
>landlord gives the newly available rooms to female asian exchange students every single time
>2 years pass
>it's just my and the dude who has been living in a room downstairs for ages
>he has one of the bigger rooms with his own little kitchen
>meanwhile i have to share a kitchen with a bunch of asians who stuff the fridge to the point of bursting
>for some reason they deem it necessary to keep an eight months supply of lemons in the fridge at any given time
>all of them seem to be too weak to close the tap in the bathroom as well for some reason
>shitty wifi always overburdened and often stops working
>my last original flatmate moves out
>now it's just me and a harem of asian exchange students i whom i am starting to dislike more and more
>i have now become the person who has to fix everything
>the asians never fix anything themselves
>issues with the shitty internet and some other things so we contact landlord
>landlord doesn't like communicating with the asians directly so everyone including landlord expects me to be the intermediary
>i just want to be left alone
>slowly becomme racist against asians
>wonder why landlord seems to be obsessed with them
>find out he has an indonesian wife
>>
>>38975790
How do you avoid groid tenants ruining your livelihood?
>>
>>38976619
I've definitely heard people taking their video/phone interviews to cafes.
>>
>>38976875
holocaust museum curator
>>
>>38975543
At least she fucking notifies you

My landlord literally just lets himself in whenever he wants with zero warning

He's also an alcoholic retard who cannot do anything right
>>
>>38975723
>yeah dude just break your lease haha, nothing bad can come of that haha
>>
>>38975543
Man it sucks to be you guys. My landlord is amazing. She only comes by once a year and if I need something fixed, she calls a professional.

I've lived here 7 years and it's like I own my own house.
>>
>>38975543
>Windows on apartment are quarter inch thick
>Upstate NY so hangs around single digits september to april
>If the house goes under 45 pipes freeze
>Heat needs to be around 80 to keep it at 50.
>Electric and gas was 250+ every month because windows meant 0 insulation
>Called several times about this
>No responses, rarely picked up the phone
>Calls me 6 months after I moved out, wants to know my average power bill
>"Golly anon why didnt you tell me well ill just put the summer electric bill on the ad"
>>
File: fh711oe46d900lwlaz7d.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fh711oe46d900lwlaz7d.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
BRITBOTS TAKE NOTE

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO THE FOLLOWING THINGS. FUCK KNOWS WHAT THE LAW IS FOR OTHER COUNTRIES

CHANGE THE LOCKS (yes, really, as long as you give the landlord a key when you move out)
CANCEL VIEWINGS
DENY ACCESS TO THE LANDLORD OR ESTATE AGENT FOR ANY REASON

HOWEVER IF YOU WONT LET THEM INSPECT THE PROPERTY FROM TIME TO TIME OR LET THEM DO VITAL REPAIRS IT IS GROUNDS FOR SUSPICION AND THEY CAN GET A COURT ORDER TO RECLAIM THE PROPERTY AND POLICE BANG DOWN YOUR DOOR

TAKE NOTE HOWEVER THAT IF A REPAIR IS AN EMERGENCY/TIME CRITICAL AND POSES A THREAT TO PEOPLE OR PROPERTY (SUCH AS LEAKING PIPES FLOODING THE APARTMENT BELOW) THEY CAN GAIN ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT GIVING THE OTHERWISE LEGALLY REQUIRED 24HOURS NOTICE

BE SMART BE SAFE

DO NOT TOLERATE INTRUSIVE LANDLORDS WHO WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE. LEAVE THEM OUT ON THE STREET AND CITE A REASONABLE RIGHT TO PRIVACY. YOU NEED NO FURTHER JUSTIFICATION

THEY WONT TELL YOU THIS BUT YOU HAVE TONNES OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND WHILE YOU ARE RENTING FROM THEM IT IS YOUR HOME NOT THEIRS
>>
i never knew there were so many professional landlords on r9k till ln
>>
I had a landlord threaten me with a gun because he thought I was smoking in the apartment.
I don't smoke.
I disappeared 6 months into the lease.
This was over 10 years ago.
>>
>>38975699
>wish murder was legal
murder is, by definition, illegal
if it were legal it wouldn't be murder
>>
Well she's obviously expecting the pre-existing headboard to be in a bad condition after you two are done with it
>>
>>38976439
now you do have to deal with all that stuff, at the expense of your own time and money....
>>
>>38975699
Find somewhere else, don't pay your last month's rent as he won't give you a deposit back and fob him off saying you'll pay him tomorrow etc.
>>
>Started renting a room from this gothy junkie girl
>We enter a relationship together and she even introduces me back to heroin
>Things are going swell
>One day though she fucking OD's right next to me while we're sleeping together
>
>>
>>38975543
Landlord is very good. Have never seen her since I signed the lease.
>>
File: 1423018286687.jpg (142KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1423018286687.jpg
142KB, 900x900px
>>38975543
>live in FL
>they won't fix the AC

>against the law to have inspection without telling you before hand
>people show up randomly anyway with a key

>no smoking in the place lived for over twenty years
>nor pets
>no smoking UNDER THE OVERHANG OF THE BUILDING OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR
>tfw building made in the 70s

>kicks people out SHE doesn't like
>got rich from marriage, didn't earn the right to act like everyone's mother
>millionaire that put her pedo husband away to get his property

>tries to be friends with people
>has snitches

>tows away your car if it's tag is missing or out of date
>no boats allowed

>>an apartment lease is like marriage anon
>>no you CAN'T get back into your apartment to get your things now that I've kicked you out for leaving clothes on the floor
>>no security deposit for you cuz you left expensive furniture inside BUT WAS NOT NEAT ENOUGH

GIVE ME BACK MY CAR FUTON COUCH BASKET CHAIR PRIVACY FREEDOM TO SMOKE AND ABILTITY TO PLAY LOUD INSTRUMENT---REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOO HOOOOOOT CAAAAAAAAANT BREATTTT REREE EEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOING THROUGH ALCOHOL WITHDRAWAL WHILST SWETTING RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>mfw landlord is some boomer 3 states away
>property manager is an old tiny lady who is probably scared of me
This place is a shithole, but at least everything works and nobody bothers me. Still wish they would unfuck the siding out back from when the hail ripped it to shreds last year though.
>>
File: ah shit nigga.jpg (16KB, 261x226px) Image search: [Google]
ah shit nigga.jpg
16KB, 261x226px
>>38981131
kekeroni
Leonidus Orginalus
>>
>>38982172
What the actual fuck get this dumb roastie bitch fired
>>
File: 1498771718397.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498771718397.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>landlord comes through for yearly inspection
>everything is good but she's like yo this place is fucking filthy I'm gonna have another inspection in a week, you better clean this place
>2 weeks goes by with nothing
>go into office 1 day late to pay rent check, doesn't charge me a late fee but she says she didn't forget about the inspection
>a month later I need my garbage disposal replaced
>maintenance guy comes through the next day and fixes it in about an hour and doesn't say anything about any inspection
it's pretty much best case scenario feels good lads
>>
>>38983329
t. someone that doesn't know what a landLORD is.
>>
>Some bitch takes my parking spot every day at my apartment
>She literally takes a piece of paper writes her parking spot number and places it over my parking spot number
>one day I go out there and start scraping the paper off
>Landlord rolls around the corner and sees me ripping the number off
>"Ummmm excuse me! What are you doing!!"
>tell her the situation
>"oh okay I'll fix that right away dont even worry!"
>see them repainting the number on my parking space
>smile with joy
>next day I take a look at the parking spot number
>They literally painted the bitches parking spot number over my number
>havent even bothered going to the front office to complain because im too autistic and lazy for this shit

I also had a old russian landlord about a year ago who would literally just let himself into my house when rent was due.

He caught me smoking pot once
>>
>>38983689
>breaking the law because your title has the word lord in it
I've been played haven't I?
>>
>>38984253
>trying to sue someone that has a shit ton of money when you're living paycheck to paycheck at an apartment
Yes, if you're poor and you don't live in a rundown van in walmart parking lots, then you've been played, or at least played yourself.
>>
>>38984306
Who the fuck said anything about sueing? Just report the landlord (Usually they are only a manager, and don't actually own the company, which in reality belongs to a company). Getting a landlord fired is piss easy. I've done it twice.
>>
>>38984818
Actually own the building*
>>
I'm a UK landlord

>new tenant moves in
>he signs the tenancy agreement
>the agreement says quite clearly that he needs to pay 500 pounds as a deposit, and 540 pounds right now for a month's rent
>he says he will get it sorted right away
>2 days later I still haven't got the money, so I call him
>he says that he thought the tenancy agreement said that he needs to pay me 500 pounds next month, and then 540 pounds ever month after
>"sorry mate it doesn't work like that. It's 500 pounds as a deposit, and 540 pounds. You need to give me 1040 pounds today"
>"b-but anon... i don't have that money"
>"sorry then mate, you need to leave"
>he says he can't leave because he doesn't have anywhere to stay
>i say that if he cannot abide by the terms he signed, that I will have no choice but to evict him
>he says he won't leave
>next morning i sit outside his house waiting for him to go to work
>he leaves to go to work. I go in and change the locks
>I send him an SMS saying that he can have his stuff back when I get 3 days rent, plus 80 pounds for the lock
>he starts getting mad. he calls the police
>the police side with me
>he pays me 140 pounds and i give him his furniture back

Tenants are fucking stupid.
>>
>>38984818
>confusing apartment manager with apartment landlord
>>
>tfw based landlord
seriously the only time he hasnt cone and fixed whatever was was when he was in another country on vacation
>>
>>38985638
They may be stupid but you're jewish not that you're real
>>
>>38986023
How am I Jewish?

What do you mean I'm not real?
>>
>>38986116
>not real
The story is fake.
>jewish
You asked for a small amount of money for the locks you changed, and he didn't even stay there for a month but like a day. You think your place is an in or something? He owed you logically five hundred diveded by 30ish, for the one day of the month he was there, that's sixteen not one fifty ish. And the security deposit doesn't count because he wasn't there long enough to cause any damage. So, did he MAKE buy new locks? Not that they'd even be THAT expensive.

Jewish.

Now stop with obvious bait unless you really don't realise that landlords are evil, for the fact that you ought to be able to literally not have to pay rent if the house is just slowly falling apart weather anyone lives in it or not.
>>
>>38985638

>moving a tenant in without being payed first
>illegally evicts when tenant doesn't pay

Nice son
>>
>>38986212
>The story is fake.
Is it? But it happened.

>You asked for a small amount of money for the locks you changed
Of course. I cannot ask for more money than what they cost.

>and he didn't even stay there for a month but like a day
So?

>You think your place is an in or something?
The fuck are you on about?

>He owed you logically five hundred diveded by 30ish, for the one day of the month he was there, that's sixteen not one fifty ish
But he was there for 3 days. Did you not read my post? He got there on day 1. He said he would "sort it" right away. By day 3 I had not received the money. On day 4 I changed the locks. He stayed there for 72 hours. I charged him 3 day's rent. He gave me 140 pounds because 540 pounds per month, multiplied by 12 months, divided by 365.25 days, multiplied by 3 days plus 80 pounds equals 133.22 pounds. So he overpaid me by 6 pounds 78 pence.

>And the security deposit doesn't count because he wasn't there long enough to cause any damage
He never gave me a security deposit. I said that in my post, if you had read it.

>So, did he MAKE buy new locks?
wut? What do you mean did he make buy new locks?

>unless you really don't realise that landlords are evil
I'm a fair landlord.

>the fact that you ought to be able to literally not have to pay rent if the house is just slowly falling apart weather anyone lives in it or not.
I agree. My house was not falling apart, though.

>>38986223
I evicted him legally. He gave me no deposit, and no rent. He broke the terms of the agreement. He was living in my house illegally, so I took possession of my house in a legal manner.
>>
>>38975753

GOOD BODY YOU SAY?

TRUE BEAUTY IS A LIGHT SWITCH AWAY!

drain your balls and live rent free you moron.
>>
>no good places to rent
>need to rent one though
>rent place that seemed ok but was shit
>give 1month warning im leaving after 2weeks there
>he holds out on security deposit
>I get robbed by a legally binding arbitrator
arbitrators suck and you should just lawyer up and sue your landlords.
If they dont give you a lease make them sign something saying you never got a lease.
security deposit and damage deposit are different. Try to get damage deposit.
Indian room mates are subhuman. They were all going for masters and really high end education but were awful people
>>
>>38986390
>I evicted him legally

Except you literally didn't. If he went to the LA or if the police actually knew the law you would've been fucked if you didn't give him the new keys.
>>
>>38986509
He did go to the police. He called them. The police arrived. I spoke to the police.

Do you seriously think that a tenant is allowed to live in a house without paying? It becomes tricky if the tenant WAS paying, and then stopped. But this guy never paid me a penny. He never paid me the deposit, which is the important part.

He's lucky I did what I did, to be honest. I could have given him a two month eviction notice, and he would have had to have paid me 2 months rent, plus any interest on arrears.
>>
>>38986599

Local Authority mate, not the police. Police are pretty ignorant on housing law. If the LA was clued up on the private sector though they would probably have pursued it in their homelessness enquiries.

It doesn't matter what I think, the law protects them from evictions like this. You changed the locks on the property without gaining possession of the property which would be grounds for prosecution if the tenant wanted to pursue this.

Serving a Section 21 notice gives you no power in making a tenant paying you any money.
>>
>>38975543
>be landlord (3 bed semi-detached)
>rent out to nice Polish family
>everything is very clean, neat, and tidy upon property inspection
Lovely Poles, and their little shrine to Pope John Paul II.
>>
File: 1502324633072.jpg (96KB, 886x916px) Image search: [Google]
1502324633072.jpg
96KB, 886x916px
>>38975543
>tfw I am the landlord
>only rent to single white or chinese beeta males
>set up automatic e-payments with tenants right away
>be NEET 360 days of the year
>>
File: 1494476863068.jpg (13KB, 276x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494476863068.jpg
13KB, 276x413px
I'm a landlord. You faggots are so salty.
>>
>>38986699
You sure about that, mate? Got a source?
>>
>>38982003
She didn't die, she's fucking nigger superheroes now.
>>
>>38986844
Protection from Eviction Act 1977 Act, Housing Act 1988 and the 2015 Deregulation bill are pretty good places to start.
>>
File: 1465020609324.png (159KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
1465020609324.png
159KB, 540x611px
>>38975543
> rent a house in London
> pay her slightly more than avg on market so she never contacts me
> she never contacts me in any way except when I need stuff fixed
> renew contract for 2nd time now
Feels good
>>
>>38986390
540 divided by ten is still 54, not one-forty.

And I skimmed your post because it's bait in a anti-landlord thread.

The only way your shit is worth that much is if it's an in, to be there not but three days. That's some bullshit were people charge you more for ironically staying less long, and in this non-inn case, his stuff was in a way collateral, so it could have been less than 50, not nearly three times fifty.

It was jewish no matter how you look at it. How is your place that's worth 500 a month worth one-forty for three days? That's one thousand-four-hundred you know.

Just calling out the bullshit. I think
>>multiplied by 12 months, divided by 365.25 days, multiplied by 3 days plus 80 pounds equals 133.22 pounds. So he overpaid me by 6 pounds 78 pence
Is meant to be jewish trickery meant to make me reread your troll post over and over when it's as simple as 540 dived by ten. 54. Not one-forty.
>>
>>38987027
>540 divided by ten is still 54, not one-forty.
Why are you dividing 540 by 10? What the fuck are you on about? I've already told you the calculations.

"He gave me 140 pounds because 540 pounds per month, multiplied by 12 months, divided by 365.25 days, multiplied by 3 days plus 80 pounds equals 133.22 pounds. So he overpaid me by 6 pounds 78 pence."

>That's some bullshit were people charge you more for ironically staying less long
I charged him for how long he stayed, retard. I've already told you this.

>so it could have been less than 50, not nearly three times fifty.
What?

>How is your place that's worth 500 a month worth one-forty for three days?
Because I charged him 80 for the lock, you fucking mong. I've said this several times.

>it's as simple as 540 dived by ten.
What the fuck is ten? Where are you getting ten?
>>
>>38975543
I live in a house with other four people. My housemates probably hate my landlord because of her stupid rules, but they make living pretty comfy for a robot.
>No visits allowed
>Obviously no gatherings/parties either
>No playing music out loud
>TV volume must be low
>No getting home after 10pm
>Scheduled usage of the washing machine
>No smoking
>Other tenants' bedrooms are off-limits
>Garden is off-limits
She also lives in the house and she never leaves it so it's all enforced 24/7. We're basically forced to be locked and quiet in our respective bedrooms when we are at home. She's literally crazy but it works for me.
>>
>>38975543
Check your current one she may have stashed money in there.
>>
>>38987512
>the lock costed 80
sure

And three days goes in to a month tenish times.

If a months rent is 540 then it's 54. And the lock is like twenty at most so you charged him double, at least, because no one made you buy that damned lock. So it's less than 50 because you had his stuff as collateral.

Stop being jewish.
>>
>>38988054
>And three days goes in to a month tenish times.
I don't calculate rent based upon "tenish".

>And the lock is like twenty at most
Really? Because I paid 80 for the lock and fitting. Are you an expert on PVC locks?

>because no one made you buy that damned lock
He refused to return the keys to me, and he refused to leave. As far as I am aware, that is perfectly reasonable in a legal sense.

>So it's less than 50 because you had his stuff as collateral.
what? I held his stuff ransom. If he wanted his stuff back, he had to pay me. How is it "less than 50" because I had his stuff?

>Stop being jewish.
How am I being Jewish? He was living in my house illegally. If anyone is the Jew, it's him. He didn't pay me when he said he would. He tried getting out of paying the deposit, and then paying a month late.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.