[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you guys get a job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: glareee.jpg (28KB, 324x356px) Image search: [Google]
glareee.jpg
28KB, 324x356px
why don't you guys get a job
>>
I have a job you stupid nazi
>>
File: 1502138055321.jpg (934KB, 964x3160px) Image search: [Google]
1502138055321.jpg
934KB, 964x3160px
>>38975183
>why don't you guys get a job

hmm... i wonder why? :^)
>>
>>38975183
>so what have you done the past five years? there seems to be a long gap on your resume
>I watched anime and jacked off a lot
I'm sure a firm handshake will make up for that
>>
>>38975183
I'm just sitting in my job I got 2 weeks ago. I'm bored af and sleepy. You think it's that great, having a job?
>>
>>38975307
y
yes
y
>>
Because I'm going to CC so I can stop working shitty minimum wage jobs and at least make some decent money.
>>
>>38975183
being a bank teller sounds nice
>>
>>38975262

You better have a damn firm handshake to show for all that masturbation anon.
>>
I've had a job for 10 years

It fucking SUCKS and I'm likely to get fired this year or next just because I'm simply becoming increasingly intolerant towards people and their bullshit.
>>
>>38975183
yeah i will go out there and just get a job. nigga ive applied to more than 200 places in the last 3 months i dont even get asked for an interview.
>>
>>38975669
What. Where do you live?
>I wrote 1 email and was invited to interview right away, and signed in right at interwiew
>>
>>38975926
well i must mention i dropped out of college xd
>>
>>38975183

I did. Now I'm just tired and miserable instead of just miserable. Plus side is I have money some money. Minus side is now I'm being charged rent, have to pay student loans and am charged for my healthcare and even then it's shit and I can't afford a therapist nor my meds. I smoke a pack a day to get through the stress and drink at night to forget my day. Yet im still broken and hate this world.
>>
Because I quit my job the other day and I'm going to school soon.
>>
>>38975183
There's no job i could apply to. I'm legally bounded to get a job only related with IT and majority of employers look for a people to fill senior positions.
>>
>>38975539
>because I'm simply becoming increasingly intolerant towards people and their bullshit.

Tell us some stories anon
>>
>>38976078
Still, that can't mean ur good-for-nothing. Ask on a construction site, you don't need any skills there, and you can learn to work on a crane or some shit if they will be satisfied with you
>>
File: YAc1qlA.jpg (74KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
YAc1qlA.jpg
74KB, 396x385px
>>38975183
work isn't worth it, becoming a welfare leech and living the neet life is much more rewarding. Why work to be able to afford that slightly better wifi you don't need and that slightly bigger house you don't need and have more money that you still don't have the time to enjoy? I'd much rather sit at home all day not having to lift a finger and still getting enough money to live on and then some from the wagecuck's taxes.
>>
I do have a job. Im planning to fund my perpetual neetdom in the future
>>
>>38976487
>becoming a welfare leech and living the neet life is much more rewarding.

You're pathetic
>>
>>38977087
well spooked friend
>>
>>38975183
I have a job and my life is exactly the same. I'm still living off of frozen vegetables and boiled rice and I don't have a healthy sleep schedule.
My sex drive has completely tanked recently, so I'm only jerking one out a week if you can call that an improvement.

Still can't afford to move out.
>>
>>38976487
This, I've tried working and there wasn't a day where I didn't think about suicide.
It wasn't even a bad job, I don't know how normies do it but I don't need the money anyway, my NEETbux gets me more than I spent.
>>
File: gok6oej_d.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gok6oej_d.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>38975183
Sure thing anon,
>Have fast food job
>My co-workers are mega normies
>Blare annoying music all shift
>Sometimes can zone out and work efficiently before a co-worker will bug me
>Now come home slightly more depressed and even more tired
>Too retarded and or autistic for a better job
>>
Say no way say no way no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Nanananana why don't you get a job
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.