[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am basically like my ex-gf's brother. Fuck!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1036.jpg (69KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
69KB, 540x370px
I am basically my ex-gf's big brother. Fuck...
-gets high on...
-plays the same video games...
-same taste in beer...
-has beard/wants one,
-same views on life; enjoy it.
-messy life style.
-daily cloths; hat/took, shirt, jeans (although I admire her change of fashion. I picked up skin tight), sneakers or boots. Little bit hipster.
-issues with a parent, ok with the other.
-is chubby. I wanted to lose weight by the time around she got an anxiety attack at the gym. She couldn't handle change.
-I am getting fitter since the breakup. She is not attracted to me anymore because of it.
-socially quiet.
-same taste in websites. Both like reddit, same subreddits too I bet. I also browse 4chan. 9gag sucks.
-last year she wrote on whisper "I am in love with my childhood best friend, my boyfriend has no idea.) I bet he was her best friend (bf) growing up.
-HE tries to imitate HER boyfriends. FUCK.
-He got an international SO shortly after she met me. Did she met me because she thought I was going to be different? Or did she choose a hard mission for him since where he lives is a small town compared to where we live. Why? Maybe he is the one in love with her? Do they have a sick game of trying to impress each other? And they fight in public to cover their secret love?
-watches anime.
-he dropped out of school by the time we met, BECAUSE he planned this waaay beforehand since he had time to hatch a plan.
-we broke up, because she was never in love with me anyway. She was playing a game all along.
-He was a great student, but smoker.
-She didn't want to move to a big city, because that's not what HE wants.
+Maybe she wanted me to be more like him.
-no one else is going to be good enough for neither of them.

Counter argument;
-Has many allergies, Hates pets.
-one allergy (pollen), LOVES pets.
>>
>>38974664
your post is literally unreadable because you didn't greentext it. good job retard
>>
>>38974664
>I am basically my ex-gf's big brother. Fuck...
>-gets high on...
>-plays the same video games...
>-same taste in beer...
>-has beard/wants one,
>-same views on life; enjoy it.
>-messy life style.
>-daily cloths; hat/took, shirt, jeans (although I admire her change of fashion. I picked up skin tight), sneakers or boots. Little bit hipster.
>-issues with a parent, ok with the other.
>-is chubby. I wanted to lose weight by the time around she got an anxiety attack at the gym. She couldn't handle change.
>-I am getting fitter since the breakup. She is not attracted to me anymore because of it.
>-socially quiet.
>-same taste in websites. Both like reddit, same subreddits too I bet. I also browse 4chan. 9gag sucks.
>-last year she wrote on whisper "I am in love with my childhood best friend, my boyfriend has no idea.) I bet he was her best friend (bf) growing up.
>-HE tries to imitate HER boyfriends. FUCK.
>-He got an international SO shortly after she met me. Did she met me because she thought I was going to be different? Or did she choose a hard mission for him since where he lives is a small town compared to where we live. Why? Maybe he is the one in love with her? Do they have a sick game of trying to impress each other? And they fight in public to cover their secret love?
>-watches anime.
>-he dropped out of school by the time we met, BECAUSE he planned this waaay beforehand since he had time to hatch a plan.
>-we broke up, because she was never in love with me anyway. She was playing a game all along.
>-He was a great student, but smoker.
>-She didn't want to move to a big city, because that's not what HE wants.
>+Maybe she wanted me to be more like him.
>-no one else is going to be good enough for neither of them.
>Counter argument;
>-Has many allergies, Hates pets.
>-one allergy (pollen), LOVES pets.
Tl;dr

>>38974686
Here you go fixed ops fuck up
>>
>>38974718
Thank you. Anxiety attack.
>>
>>38974730
>>38974718
>namefag
>shitty post
>browses reddit
why am I not surprised
>>
>>38974787
I didn't want to post it there. He doesn't my browse 4chan afaik. So he won't see this.
>>
>>38974816
could you maybe try again, reddit guy? i cant really tell what you want from us. is this just blogposting or are you asking for something?
>>
>>38974816
I hate being mean to people but you really should go back to r*ddit. or at least lurk more here until you understand how things work
>>
>>38974664
Does he also like Prison School?
>>
>>38974664
This is the worst fucking thread I've seen in a while, get the FUCK out of this board YOU FUCKING RETARDED NORMIE
>namefag
>phoneposter
>had gf
>both like reddit xd same subreddits too
holy shit this is NOT TUMBLR YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN DEGENERATE APE, THROW YOURSELF OFF A BUILDING ORIGINALLY i hope you fucking bleed slowly to death on the ground you fucking waste, stop polluting this board with your fucking garbage
>>
Neil, fuck you
>>
>>38974816
Don't use a name
>>
>Oni-Chan
so youre a monster?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.