[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just be happiness.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: ee4.png (1MB, 1194x891px) Image search: [Google]
ee4.png
1MB, 1194x891px
Just be happiness.
>>
Do normans who say this actually believe you can just choose to be happy, or do you think they know full well it isn't a choice and they're saying it to be hurtful?
>>
See, a genuinely sad person can only pretend to be happy for so long. I'd rather murk in my sadness than strain myself even more to make everyone else perceive me as happy.
>>
File: 845844hnuiyu78787892.png (339KB, 1165x494px) Image search: [Google]
845844hnuiyu78787892.png
339KB, 1165x494px
>>38975342
But happiness is a choice. You can simply choose to have that state of mind, and add along with it simple body hacks like closing you eyes and smiling while breathing very deeply for 5 minutes, and you will indeed be able to feel happy. The reason you aren't happy is because you think the body and mind are separate, and you depend on external validation to feel happy, like you feel you don't deserve happiness, when in reality you can choose to just be happy for no reason other than being happy.
>>
>>38975437

If happiness is a choice, then nothing I do to others matters. Politeness, morality, all of it's trash.

I can just kick someone in the face and they can just "choose to be happy" in spite of it.
>>
File: cheers[1].jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cheers[1].jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>38975397
>make everyone else perceive me as happy.
See here you just revealed that you see happiness in terms of how others perceive you, and in your mind you associate that feeling with praise, approval and acceptance. Sever the association. Happiness comes from within, you don't need anyone's approval to be happy, you don't need to accomplish anything, you don't need to feel you deserve to be happy. Just imagine your life, being exactly the same as it is now, but instead of feeling sad, you feel happy. Done!
>>
>>38975445
>nothing I do to others matters. Politeness, morality, all of it's trash.
Some things are intrinsically or contextually useful, and remain such whether or not one had tied their sense of happiness or self worth to them.

>>38975445
>I can just kick someone in the face and they can just "choose to be happy" in spite of it.
Indeed so. Those who have mastered the art of happiness can choose to remain positive and optimistic regardless of what life throws at them.
>>
>sees that yellow ball happy when everyone is sad

like wtf, is he delighted when others are sad?
>>
>>38975624
He has harnessed the power of not giving a single fuck

I like to imagine the picture takes place after a large national tragedy and while all the normies are busy being sad this guy is just going "lol".
Truly an enlightened individual.
>>
File: 1449856900521.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1449856900521.png
357KB, 397x402px
Be your own kang
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.