[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22-year-old man dies after being punched inside Starbucks in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 00063smug.png (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
00063smug.png
6KB, 240x240px
>Some cuck throws a cigarette butt at a roastie
>Roastie gets Chad
>Chad kills him

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/michael-page-vincelli-death-1.4240816
>>
>>38974537
jesus christ poor guy.
>tfw this happened an hour away from you
>>
>>38974537
Will the chad get manslaughter?
>>
>>38974537
Seems fair. Dude even looked like a beta bitch. Good riddance
>>
>>38974785
my dad actually did a similar thing before i was born.
>he was a bouncer at a bar
>fight broke out
>he broke up the fight by shoving one guy
>guy hits his head and dies
he got 3 years, chad will probably get 5.
>>
>>38974537
Not defending Chad and Stacy, but why the fuck are you going to do something like that? Is he an eco-fighter or something? Also the dude obviously isn't a cuck, doing that took some measure of balls. It got him killed after all.

>>38974840
In a just world, he hangs and Stacy get's time for instigating. You don't take a mans life for that kind of BS. Kick his ass, sure? But to kill him over something like that isn't fair. The world isn't just nor is it fair. Nothing happens to Stacy at all and Chad has a fair shake of getting away with it or else serving small time.
>>
>>38974923
I don't know what world you live in, but in the real world, killing someone gets you jail time.
>>
>>38974923
The chad was stupid enough to kill a guy for throing a cigarette at some girl
>>
>>38974537
white knights are the worst
I hope that nasty smoker puss was worth the jail time
>>
>>38974923
The whiteknight deserves the full punishment desu
>>
This guy was a hero. The roastie and chad were human garbage.

>Smoking
>littering the cigarette butt
>getting upset when someone rightfully calls you out on that BS
>manipulating some animalistic meathead into assaulting the guy who opposed you

These people should be ground up into fertiliser and used to grow vegetables. R.I.P.
>>
>>38974537
Awful that happened to him, he's in a better place now; Not this shitty world.
Which could either be hell, heaven, nothingness, or some fourth unknown thing. All probably better options.
>>
File: santsuka.png (929KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
santsuka.png
929KB, 1240x1748px
>>38974537
Well at least he died doing what he believed in.
>>
File: shrug.png (2MB, 1026x770px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2MB, 1026x770px
>>38974923
>it takes balls to throw a cigarette butt at a girl
>>
File: 1485020984322.jpg (58KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485020984322.jpg
58KB, 500x225px
>>38974923
Just a little context on the eco-warrior thing. BC is burning pretty bad right now, wildfires all over the province, so tossing butts is kind of a hot topic this time of year.
>>
>>38975267
yeah because of lightning, but I don't see anyone tossing that at eachother

fucknuts
>>
>>38975223
When Chad is there to beat you to death for it, yes. I wouldn't expect a stupid roastie like you to understand this though.
>>
File: laughs.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>38975299
>it takes balls to get beaten to death
>>
>>38975283
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/almost-half-of-fires-burning-across-bc-caused-by-humans-province/article35652545/

Doesn't change the fact people are on edge about seeing cigs tossed carelessly buddy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (111KB, 1008x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
111KB, 1008x648px
reddit with the amazing insight as always
>>
>>38975314
Heh. Apparently. Too bad the victim didn't know that before he carelessly tossed the cigarette at that girl.

Should have put it in the trash, but he wanted a fight, I guess.
>>
>>38975059

>eating the vegetables that grew from that sort of human shit

Vegetables sure, but not for human consumption. Let some pigs eat it.
>>
>>38975384
Obviously you would compost them first. The end result would be no different from your regular blood-and-bone. I'd use them on my garden. Hopefully I could taste the pain of their final moments in the Justice Grinder.
>>
Smokers aren't human to be desu
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.