[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like the truth is way way more obvious than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1502018972062.jpg (37KB, 446x335px) Image search: [Google]
1502018972062.jpg
37KB, 446x335px
Anyone else feel like the truth is way way more obvious than people make it out to be? It's so hard to describe this feeling.
>>
File: 1500958499611.jpg (73KB, 601x625px) Image search: [Google]
1500958499611.jpg
73KB, 601x625px
prove it nigger

irwggtg4j
>>
File: c824d-index.jpg (90KB, 822x562px) Image search: [Google]
c824d-index.jpg
90KB, 822x562px
Yep the fact that its the jews who control the word, yet people will fall for outrageous conspiraces before fianally accepting to their worst fears it was the jews all along.
>freemasons
>rothschilds
>globalists
>capitalists
>communists
>reptilians
>illuminati
>zionists
>Satanists
>pedophiles
>bankers
>aliens
>Royal familes
>upper class
>cyborgs
Etc
>>
>>38973798
I just see so many people live their lives day to day doing things that are obviously bad for them and those around them. They either cannot see it or don't want to. It surprises me how overly emotional people get so they can't be objective about themselves and the world around them.

>>38974256
I'm not talking about conspiracies, more on a personal level here. But I would argue 'bankers' and 'Royal families' and the media being bought off aren't even a conspiracy, just common sense.
>>
bumbp and i also would like to add oreagno
>>
>>38974311
I realize this too, and so do many others. People don't give a shit and will just tell you they won't be alive in the next 50 years anyway. They only care about themselves.
>>
>>38974311
On a more personal level are you in fact reffering to lifes questions and how we are all sold this really complicated and "perfect" utopian life style based around materialism that is...
>get a house
>get a dog
>get a 9-5 job
>watch tv
>save up and buy a new tv
>go on holiday
>buy vidya
>get the latest phone
>repeat
Cause to me that frame work that the 99% follow dosent do anything for me, you could say im a rotten apple and bad one of the bunch but I simply see life as a lot simplier than it really is in these regards.
>have a wife and raise a family
>savor happiness and freedom
>dont be enslaved with a 9-5
>be street wise and dont get your self in debt, or buy shit you dony really need.
Is that what your getting at, explain?
>>
>>38974793
I hope one day people aren't so full of shit as they are now...
>>
>>38974854
Having hope is hope itself.
>>
>>38974256
yeah but what about... the bogs?
>>
>>38974851
That's a part of it for sure. I absolutely agree with all those goals that you just mentioned. And I would argue that the average person has no idea what soever what really makes them happy. People have no idea how their emotions work in general and are enslaved by them.. That's just an assumption but I see it pretty often like with my Aunt that just fills her vacation days with busywork that doesn't really need to be done. There is something else clearly bothering her. I think I have an idea what it is but I don't want to bring up too personal things on here. You get the picture either way

>>38974863
English is not my primary language, is this a hopeful message you're trying to say or a bad one? Are you saying that having hope is the first step to a better future or are you trying to say that having hope doesn't really do anything? I would like to think it's the first of the two, ha
>>
>>38974947
>>38974851
* when i said
>I absolutely agree with all those goals that you just mentioned.
I meant these

>have a wife and raise a family
>savor happiness and freedom
>dont be enslaved with a 9-5
>be street wise and dont get your self in debt, or buy shit you dony really need.

as these are pretty much my personal goals as well
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501522927639.jpg (152KB, 960x599px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501522927639.jpg
152KB, 960x599px
>>38974965
I some times also get the impression that im the only one awoke from an illusion, and how everyone around me is just a materialistic nihlist thrall who is enslaved to the sytem, who will slimpy live out their lives as empty husks and go to the grave having achived no real sense of honour or serrentiy in life, only for their souls to wander the void aimlessly for all eternity.

Having watched simmilar videos on the subject by various people such as David Icke and Dr William luther Pierce I now whole heartldy belive in such an idea that their is really only about 5% of the population who are capable of indpendent thought, meanwhile the 95% the lemmings, cattle normies whatever you want to call them simply have a herd mentality in doing whatever the news media tells them and what ever is fashionable in the eyes of their other peers.
But when you put that into a politcal, social or ecnomic context what they are doing is essentialy conditioning them to head for the cliff and taking every ounce of humanity, sanity and money from them!
I mean i often hear "wake up sheeple" but what good is it if the lemmimgs are programed to do what the herd say all that can really be done is to win the infomation war and in doing that you control the 95% and will be able to steer them from the cliff.
>>
>>38975213
(1)
Them away from the cliff.
>>
>>38975213
>only about 5% of the population who are capable of indpendent thought
I understand what you're getting at but i still find it very hard to believe.
Perhaps I can't get behind the idea that i am somehow special in comparison to average person.
It's not as if my lifestyle reflects the fact that I'm not a sheep.
>>
>>38975213
>>38975222
damn.. i really didn't want to become the 'sheeple' person but I recognize most things you just said here. The worst part is I have a lot of friends that are on the fence, in between being independent and being enslaved by their emotions and urges. I think a lot of people are like that too and that must truly be a hell for them.

>>38975254
I would say 5 percent is too low as well, trough the last few months I've had some great long conversations that make me believe that that number is way too low.
>>
File: 1501203946258.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1501203946258.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>38975213
>Pierce created the religious philosophy of 'Cosmotheism',
>It considers the nature of consciousness to be mutable and destined to evolve, via biological eugenics, towards a complete 'universal consciousness,' or godhood.
>his political ideas were centered on racial purity and eugenics as the means of advancing the white race first towards a super race and then towards personal godhood.
this guy really gets my noggin joggin
>>
>>38975254
It was incredibly hard to belive for me at first but one you go down the rabbit how and start unearthing truths about the way things truly are then its not at all that suprising its just physcolgy, and governmemts have been using that to keep people in line for millinea this video will explain it better than I can in regards to the lemmings.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjl3YCFtMzVAhUJJlAKHYjyCxIQ8TUIJzAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA
>>
>>38975290
Yes ill admit Pierce does have some very very extrme views on life if not the most extreme out their, but if you can look beyond the constant "jew this jew that" he is a very intelligent man and a lot of what he is saying is some of the best content out their in regards to understanding life for the better or worse im not entierly sure.
And ill admit the cosmotheist church was most likely a tax swindle, but who's to say he didnt have some kind personal belief system no one knows he is dead now.
>>
>>38975213
>David Icke
A conspiratard conman. People who follow this guy have just replaced one pack mentality with another. There's no free thought going on there.

>William Luther Pierce
natsoc. lol
>>
>>38975401
Yes alot of what he says is tosh however when ever he makes these claims at least he uses forms of evidnce and truly backs them up with founded examples.
I mean a lot of them aside which i dont buy and lets focus on media control so your telling that there isnt some sort of marxist narative perpuated within the media to condition us, or to simpy get us to accept things and that the media is purley just a form of entertainent for the masses to watch.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwin1bOuuczVAhWKh7QKHX7pDmYQxa8BCCUwAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA
Well then how do you explain this then, a KGB defector who openly says that they infultrated western media to install such a desructive politcal narative among the people?
>>
fuc it i'm bump this post
>>
>>38973565
People know, they just don't care. They have no reason to
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.