[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss him so much guys. I just want him back he was all I had.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 20170615_202250.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_202250.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I miss him so much guys. I just want him back he was all I had.
>>
I only use high quality Himalayan harvested Audiograin hyperspectral grain blends when listening to my 24/96 lossless tunes. Boil them into a slurry and administer rectally three times daily (before a meal is best) and put on your favorite pair of headphones (open air only-- 80 ohms impedance minimum!! Can't stress this enough). Then lay back and let the music do the rest.
>>
Just get a new dog. Not even trying to be an asshole. Ive had plenty dogs die and it hurts but they're not people. When a person you love dies there is never gonna be a person you meet that acts exactly like they do but a good dog is easy to find. You new dog might even have traits that your old one didnt. Im sorry for your loss though.
>>
I'm sorry for your loss OP. I'm sure your pup loved you and had a great life. Don't make my mistake and delete pictures/videos if they make you sad. Everytime I think about my girl it makes my heart hurt that I got rid of them. Cherish those memories.
>>
BBQ it, make it into sandwiches and share it with your friends/family. Or just eat it all yourself if you prefer.
>>
Have you tried having more? Try to spread out your cares so you arent wholly devastated by one fell swoop
>>
>>38973663
Every dog is different just like a person is. Dogs have personality and quirks just like people. They are just as special and unique as a person is. They might not be as smart as humans but they really are just as important. All life is.
>>
>>38973663
that is usually what I do, I haven't done it yet and I'm sad about my old dog, he was there for so much of my life. I guess I always felt like he'd be there forever.
>>
>>38973711
Pet hoarders have the right idea, having so many kind of devalues them so when they lose one it's a much smaller hit.
>>
I can feel it, anonbob...
>>
>>38973556
Focus on the good times, anon. I'm speaking from experience: he wasn't just a dog; he was a great friend and companion through the good and bad times, sometimes the only one. And don't let anyone tell you differently.

Cherish those memories and fight through the pain, anon, and who knows? You might find another friend some time down the road.
>>
>>38973556
its just a fucking dog
buy anotherone
>>
My dog died a year ago.
>>
I can understand bro. My dog is 13 and he gets weaker every day, he always was the only thing that I can look at and genuinely smile as I'm not too fond of people and like my quiet.
What matters is if he had a good life and never suffered. We have to appreciate the time we get with our dogs and be grateful.
>>
File: P1010270.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
P1010270.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>38973556
>>38974186

Such cute doggos. My dog was adopted when he were 4 years old and got left behind by some asshole without food or drink chained to a pole.
>>
File: 1474233156636.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1474233156636.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
WHY
>WHY
WHY
>WHY
WHY
>WHY
WHY
>WHY
WHY
>WHY
WHY

WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME
>>
>>38973556
did you at least eat his corpse after he died? heard dogs taste good. chinese btw
>>
You have to get puppies from your dog and keep reproducing them forever until you end up with a 6 generation puppy of the original dog you loved.

Keep your woofers memory alive.
>>
Did you ever make it with him or nah?
>>
>>38973556
I know it hurts but get a new doggo, it will help.
>>
>>38973738
OP if you're gonna get a dog, I would suggest that you rescue a dog from a shelter. Your dog died and I feel your pain but you can prevent those poor abandoned doggos from being put down if you go this route. It's also cheaper monetarily.
>>
>tfw the family dog nobody cared about so you had to take it with you is now 12 years old, missing most of her lower teeth and is a little injured from being attacked by a rottweiler
It's sad that she only has a couple years left. She's a quiet and nice doggy.
>>
>>38976101

>missing most of her lower teeth

As a toothless fuck myself I feel bad for your doggy. I hope you get her soft canned food because chewing anything is fucking hellish.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.