[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss my ex Thinking about killing myself , how do I get passed this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1005.png (180KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.png
180KB, 480x319px
Miss my ex

Thinking about killing myself , how do I get passed this?
>>
>>38972089
Just kill yourself. Shes probably fucking some other guy now.
>>
>>38972151
I want to get passed this not wallow in it
>>
>>38972168
Talk to her or something. I dont know, im good giving suicide advices.
>>
>>38972217
Talk to her is the last thing I should do. She wants nothing to do with me and I want nothing to do with her just want her out of my head
>>
>>38972241
then why do you miss her?
Try this.
>>38972151
>>
>>38972267
Because it's just my emotions man. I felt like she was the one and all that. Part of me still does and that bothers me.
>>
>>38972289
Same boat. Life sucks and I want to end it. Been like 2 years for me and I think about her daily.
>>
>>38972289
No shitposting here. I know how you feel. But unfortunately theres nothing you cant do, i mean eventually you will think less and less about her. But that shit takes time and the process will be shit. Be kind to yourself its ok to miss your ex shes was a part of your life, write something you want to tell her, or write why do you miss her on some paper or in the notes of the cellphone. Good luck anon.
>>
>>38972363
There's nothing I can do but move foward
>>
>>38972340
Will it ever get better anon?
>>
>>38972289
I feel the same way. I broke up with her and went full cold turkey. I didn't realize that I had fucked myself because the only friends I had left were ones from the internet so now almost 2 years later I don't know anyone around where I live now and I think about her daily. I'm not sure if I long for her or someone who cared like she did who I got to speak with and hangout with in person.
>>
Eh, killing yourself is too easy.

No shitposting
Some things you don't get over you go though.

Try improving yourself or just finding another girlfriend get a hobby just don't lay in bed all day debating wether or not to hang yourself.

I'm doing that now and I'm just thinking about buying a gun and ending it if all the 4 girls I'm talking to right now just flake on me.

Then again I might hold off on my near suicide to go to a bassnectar concert.
>>
>>38972488
I know the feeling the worst thing I can imagine how easy it is for her to live her life so easily without me
>>
>>38972615
That's my trouble I can't find anything I really enjoy
>>
>>38972622
This definitely doesn't help. Social media still has her showing up everywhere because it was the last person I would speak to the most on it and seeing her with other people everytime I open it is absolutely gutwrenching.
>>
>>38972757
It's that sinking feeling in your chest where you can't even breathe right?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.