[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does any have or have had chad tier friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 817.png (618KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
817.png
618KB, 684x577px
if so how was it, and why were they even your friend?
>>
Had 2 chad friends

I tried to emulate how they acted because I thought that's how you're supposed to get girls.

It created a monster inside me and I'm still trying to purge that redpill.
>>
I've had many chad friends
my best friend is chad- not top teir though
its... its something
>>
File: IMG_0544.jpg (39KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.jpg
39KB, 647x622px
>>38972042
Cyborg KHHV. I get mogged by my best friend.

>Asian, 5'8"
>blond white 6'4"
>girls associate me as "chad's friend"
>girls think I'm shorter than I am because chad towers over me
>help Chad with studies because he's a friend
>better marks than me, even though I help him study
>help him do his homework when he's "busy" and fucking Staceys
>I'm lucky if I even get looked in the eye by mutual female friends in chad's presence

I'm getting cucked left and right it feels natural now. Sudoku is eminent.
>>
>>38972313
How does he get better grades than you?
>>
My one and only friend is this super social guy who is in an extremely succsessful and happy relationship, lives on his own in a nice apartment, everyone loves him and hes finishing up medical school this year.

Yet he still tries to bring me along for things and it makes me feel terrible after because he should be out doing other better/funner things with his time instead of dragging me around behind him
>>
>>38972063
Care to explain? Did you get any puss?
>>
File: IMG_0512.gif (375KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0512.gif
375KB, 480x480px
>>38972366
He often has me (or I enable) fill in the information he doesn't know. He doesn't help me on what I don't know though.

He's tried teaching me before but, as most chads, he's a bit of a psychopath and doesn't have enough empathy or sympathy to teach effectively.

>this shit is easy bro, check it. Got it? Cool, next.
>uh, can you go over that again?
>here just take the notes and just study it later. We have a lot of material to go through.... hey, can you teach me about so and so?
>>
>>38972042
I had a chad tier friend once. He was tall, had money, and was attractive.

Then he wanted to become a tranny and did. We kinda split after that but I think he's been getting sympathy from le LGBT girls or whateverthefuck you want to call their hugbox
>>
>>38972366
The virgin grades vs The Chad cum laude
>>
File: 4u3257537875.jpg (43KB, 576x716px) Image search: [Google]
4u3257537875.jpg
43KB, 576x716px
A few, my best friend in high school was a Chad elder overlord.
>6'4"
>ripped
>pretty dumb but not retarded
>literally a model
>was hooking up with 3 girls at the same time every week
He was kind of a shithead with everyone except our group of friends, which was made up of other Chads
We hanged out like every damn minute and it was pretty cool except for the fact that there were always rich kids and obnoxious Staceys around
>why were they even your friend
I don't know I had to work with him on a school project and just became friends. I'm khv but not spaghetti. Also a big /fa/ggot so we had a little bit in common.

Last time I checked up with him he was working as a waiter and failed his college admission exams three times lol
>>
>>38972063
describe the monster??
>>
File: 1417739205338.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1417739205338.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>38972042
>friends
The only contact with a living thing I had all week was a spider that was in my apartment.
>>
A couple of chad friends, but only one of them is kinda my friend

both lived on the same street as my non-chad friend so that's how they grew to be friends

I'll never understand why he chose to stick with my circle of friends instead of more popular cliques

anyway, now he's in the Navy
>>
Had a chad friend, social butterfly motherfucker that was pals with everybody. Heard me talking about final fantasy with another kid and got interested. Brought him to my house and we sat around playing FF7 and Star Ocean 2 for hours and hours and eventually just stayed over for a weekend of nonspot grinding/customizing/forging shit for SO. Have known him for well over half my life at this point and we still hang out and play games and do drugs from time to time. Met him in middle school and we're both in our 30s now. He just got himself a young Stacy gf and I'm still masturbating alone. All is as it should be.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.