[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about QT's getting work done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 34334434.jpg (604KB, 1401x901px) Image search: [Google]
34334434.jpg
604KB, 1401x901px
What do you think about QT's getting work done?
>>
File: pepe concerned.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepe concerned.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
l hate women so fucking much
>>
Who gives a shit what they do? Fuck off normalfag
>>
File: shrg.gif (2MB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
shrg.gif
2MB, 500x514px
She didn't end up like MJ, so that's a plus. She must have been flat as a board. They're really modest implants, unless they're still taped up for healing or something. Intriguing she didn't end up as Frankenstein but otherwise nothing really remarkable.

She's a 6-7 on a good day I guess.
>>
nothing matters to them except attracting 10/10 chads

now if they'd just stop lying about it
>>
>>38971992
>All those hashtags
It literally doubles my reading time. Shit's gay.
>>
File: 1502304774833.jpg (40KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1502304774833.jpg
40KB, 403x392px
Plastic surgery is gay anyone who's gotten plastic surgery should fucking kill themselves
>>
>>38972624
people get plastic surgery for more than just vanity, ya know
>>
>>38972648
LIke what?

This bitch got it so she could fuck hotter guys, stupid whore taking shortcuts.
>>
>>38971992
Automatic 'into the trash'. Nothing more slutty then paying 10k for bigger tits.
>>38972055
We do, where the fuck do you think you are NORMALFAG. Dont ever call him that again.
>>
>>38971992

I wish we lived in something like a Korean culture. Where it's totally acceptable for a dude to go get plastic surgery done.

Over here I feel like if a dude does that he might as well be gay. Women here complain about the patriarchy, but they're honestly more conservative about male gender roles and behaviour than a redneck jock.
>>
>>38972656
Some for insecurity
>>
>>38971992
>Dr. David Kim
There is a fairly good chance this girl is a professional wrestler going by her looks and where she is from.
>>
>>38972656
Like people who have been in accidents and disfigured.
>>
I think she's really pretty :)
I would be her boyfriend
>>
>>38972686
Get modest work done and most people would probably never know unless you told them. Make sure you go to a really good surgeon. Be certain about what you want and be happy with what you get done the first time. Some people get autistic vain about it and that's how MJ and plastic whore junkies are made.

If you don't get fucked up the first time, congrats, you won the coin toss. Don't ever do it again.
>>
>>38971992
It's fine if she does it for her husband after marriage, or to not be horribly ugly. Heck, if I were horribly ugly, I'd do it too.
>>
>>38972731
>accidents and disfigured.
That's still vanity, more understandable, but they want to look more normal to be more acceptable to society.
>>
>>38972921
It's not vanity to want to be able to walk in public without being shunned.
>>
>>38972686
Also depending on what you want done, if your surgeon says it's a bad idea; it's a bad idea. Don't be those stupid bitches who tell them to do it anyway and then get fucked. You'll have to really talk it out with your surgeon and work together on how you can get as close to the ideal you want for yourself as possible. Don't be afraid of their criticism. Welcome it. They're doing what you ask them, within reason if you're willing to listen to it. They know best about what will happen if they cut this or do that. They're professionals and you have to live with what happens for the rest of your life.

It's worth the effort to discuss these things with them and be open to suggestions. They can do some amazing work for you.
>>
I was in the the Australia Navy for 6 years and no shit every third girl I met had a boob job. They didnt even wait they got them done as soon as they got out of training, some of them got them done on the xmas holidays. They admitted to joining just so they could pay off their 'tits' like it was a joke.
>>
>>38973106
So? Are you saying that a girl cant serve her country and had a nice big rack?
>>
>>38973152
Yes. But Im also saying that that if their main motivation of joining is to get big boobs and be whores for 4-6 years then they shouldn't be joining because they'll get people killed.
>>
>>38971992

I can't imagine caring that much about how my titties looked. It must be terrible being a woman
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.