[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kicked out of the house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: PgAz1T2r_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PgAz1T2r_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
I'm getting kicked out of the house and I don't know what to do. I'm a 20 year old social retard and I've been diagnosed with depression and social anxiety. I'm broke but I do have a 401K that my parents set up for me about 5-6 years ago, I have no idea how much is in there but I'm guessing a few thousand. My only options are to go to a homeless shelter and get on welfare, or to join the military. I'm fit but I'm also on a shitload of SSRI's right now and I'm concerned about how I'll keep my shit together in boot camp without them. Ideally I'd like to join the Air Force but, if I can't get in I'll join the Navy. I took a practice ASVAB a long time ago at a recruitment center and although I don't remember the exact score I remember that I did very well on it so I'm confident that as long as I bullshit my way through MEPS I should be fine at least until I start to feel the effects of not taking my meds. You guys are the closest thing I have to a friend and I don't know what the fuck to do. I'm terrified, angry at myself and my parents and disappointed that I've managed to fuck up my life so badly. I'll take any advice or help I can get because I really don't know what to do.
>>
Do you not have a job? you're 20 and live at your parents house, what have you been doing all these years??
>>
>>38971656
I've had multiple jobs over the years but I keep getting fired from them because I'm a nervous wreck that can't interact with someone normally to save my life. I've been going to the local community college after I graduated high school and ended up failing and retaking some classes. I'm still about a 1.5-2 years from getting my AA in Accounting.
>>
>>38971702
>I'm still about a 1.5-2 years from getting my AA in Accounting.
isn't an associates degree 2 years though
>>
>>38971729
My academic record is a fucking mess and I ended up dropping out for a while so yeah. I've still got roughly 1.5 years until I can get my AA. It's probably closer to one year than 1.5 years though.
>>
>>38971813
>My academic record is a fucking mess and I ended up dropping out for a while so yeah. I've still got roughly 1.5 years until I can get my AA. It's probably closer to one year than 1.5 years though.
well anon you're still pretty young and it seems like you've at least been trying to succeed. Your parents suck desu
>>
>>38971851
Thanks for listening to me anon. Do you have any advice about potential careers I should look into now or post service?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.