[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodnight anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1817.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1817.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
Before I go to sleep I wanted to tell you that every time I lay my head down on my pillow, starring into the darkness of my room that I'm thinking about you. How lonely it must be to go sleep in an empty bed every night, how much you suffer day after day in an unforgiving world.

And even though my bed is empty like yours, my heart is full of you. I wish you could hear those precious words every night before you go to sleep and wrap yourself in them like a blanket, because I know that it feels like no one does. I don't know your name, your face, or the eyes that harbor all the pain and misfortunes you've endured. But I love you. I wish I could be there to make you feel it through the walls you've had to build to survive the cruelty of your life. To feel loved.

I love you so, so much. Goodnight you wonderful robot.
>>
>>38971407
eat shit and die you fucking faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 600x553px
>>38971407
T-thanks anon, have a good rest. See you in the morning friend.
>>
>>38971407
if you take 4 vicodins before bed it feels like someones next to you

its really wonderful, you should try it.
>>
>>38971407
Goodnight anon, the world is quiet and empty.

How long am I doomed to roam the empty thoroughfares of life alone. Completely isolated in a crowded room, cut off from reality. During the day people move about and at least strangers will look at you but at night you are all alone.

Even the frogs out my window will find mates, and here I sit.

While out for a run earlier today I saw some people I knew were headed to a party, likely to pass out in a room surrounded by friends and the smoke of weed.

My room is cold and lonely. I use a comforter despite it being summer just to feel the pressure of it around me.

The only thing that puts me to sleep is that hundreds of other beta introverts worldwide do the same thing.

Sleep well anon.
>>
>>38971407
Oyasumi anon-kun! I hope you sleep well!
>>
>>38971407
This thread has made me cry two nights in a row. It's a constant reminder that no one is thinking about, that no one will ever love me or go to bed with me.
>>
>>38971627
Someone might love you one day anon. Try to put yourself out there more though
>>
Does anyone else like to imagine they're dying when they go to sleep? That feeling of slowly fading away?

It's a comfy feeling
>>
>>38971407
Thanks friendo, have a good rest.
>>
>>38971407
After reading your post I have a strong desire to pursue a friendship with you, but then I am reminded that I've already tried that, and learned the hard way that people like us cannot maintain healthy friendships. It is impossible to meaningfully connect with you or anyone else on this board regardless of any similarities we may have because I am an awful person who cannot handle personal relationships with actual human beings who have their own flaws and issues. My idea of friendship is an idealized one, it is an impossibility. What you've written has achieved the opposite of your intention: I only feel more lonely now.
>>
>>38971627
I just accepted it, I'm jus trying to make the best of life I guess
My life currently exists of:
Wake up at 5 PM, rotate between vidya and 4chan until 7pm, dinner at 8pm, do the same until 4am and then head to bed to browse 4chan and watch youtube videos till I fall asleep. It's 7 am currently and I feel absolutely worthless.
>>
>>38971648
They won't. That time has past. I put myself out there and only suffered loss after loss.

>>38971720
This is my life. It's a depressing mess. I go to bed every night hoping I won't wake up to endure another day of empty loneliness.
>>
File: IMG_1820.png (313KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1820.png
313KB, 500x291px
>>38971429
>>38971454
See you on the other side my friend.
>>38971476
>>38971501
That was beautiful, and sad anon. But thank you for your thoughts.
>>38971627
I am thinking about you anon, you belong to the collective of our conjoined souls in the all the pain, loniless and suffering that is inflicted on us. And for that I love you.
>>38971663
>>38971670
>>38971675
I am the same as you anon, I long for friendship and closeness with people like you but know deep down that I'm too damaged and dysfunctional for that so instead I'll do what I can through the means that I have left. Just know that you're not alone in how you feel. I'm right there with you, silent and invisible. But I'm with you anon, always.

Goodnight and sweet dreams my dear friends, you are all wonderful and thank you so much. To those who reply after this I'll read yours in the morning.
>>
>>38971778
Have you tried here then anon. We get ideal threads, post here
>>
>>38971407
swswswgn
>>
>>38971778
I'm not suicidal desu, just 0 self confidence and just feel worthless. Do you want to chitchat on discord later this week?
>>
>>38971925
I have but this is not the thread for that.

>>38971994
I have little to nothing to chat about.
>>
File: 1473565458546.jpg (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473565458546.jpg
165KB, 500x500px
>>38971407
That's really fucking gay.

...But thanks, anon.
>>
>>38972039
Thats alright anon, if you change your mind i'll be just lurking these threads the nextfew fays
>>
>>38972039
I don't mean post here in this thread, just whenever its up
>>
>>38972351
I've been looking on /r9k/ for years.
>>
>>38971407

Thanks, Anonette.

None of your friends or former classmates/colleagues/coworkers think of you at night, but just know that someone on /r9k/ knows about your struggles and wishes you well despite how self-loathing you are.
>>
>>38972387
Just keep looking. If you're a guy reply to girls posts if you think y'all would be a good fit. If you're a girl make your own post
>>
I love you too, dear! Goodnight, wish you sweet dreams! :3
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.