[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never even had a female friend Anyone else?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1501433060349.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501433060349.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>never even had a female friend

Anyone else?
>>
File: virginwalk.jpg (120KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
virginwalk.jpg
120KB, 790x843px
>>38970623
Opposite with me
>talk to lots of women
>they all "just want to be friends"
The 80/20 rule is no joke
>>
>>38970623
does male friends girlfriends count?
>>
Never had a male one either.
>>
File: 4chan_meme_wojak_angry 1.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_meme_wojak_angry 1.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
i've never had a friend in my life
>>
>>38970623
had no female friends until 2015
>>
File: IMG_2089.jpg (89KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2089.jpg
89KB, 500x670px
>>38970623
Its really not all its cracked up to be in my experience, my dude.
>>
Never smelt a girl's armpits before.
>>
>>38970663
you friendless anons should murder a stacy togheter

that way you will bond for life
>>
Female friends may be friendly to their male friends, but they're just pleasantries. Deep down, though they would never admit it, they look down upon their male friends. Not only do they have different interests, like they can't talk about clothing, makeup or gossip from a female's perspective, they look down on men and think they're dumber who talk more slowly. They also think of you as a social pariah who couldn't cut it with any guy friends so they're stuck you. They'd probably talk about topics which they know you can't contribute to, make a big deal out of going out of their way to ask you what your opinion is like you're disabled or act like you're a representative of all men where you're at fault for anything any dude does. Women are just as cruel as men only they do it in a underhanded vindictive way which happens much more slowly but it's much stronger.
>>
>>38970663
>>38970656

If this is true it actually makes me curious. tell me anon, how have you never had a friend before? Even though im a loser i always had friends in school(all male) and dont understand how a person never had a friend. How did you act in school to achieve this feat? Theres no way you never had a friend.
>>
>>38971248
Some of us are not normies
>>
>>38970623
i can be your friend, do you have a throwaway?
>>
>>38970623
Why would you want to be friends with a girl?

>not oregano
>>
>>38970623
Me. I used to think it was slightly common.
Turns out even neckbeards have shit tons of girl friends.
https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/3zgtdg/r9ks_normie_calculator/
>>
Ive had a couple, but 4chan made me so sexist that I drove them away. Worth it
>>
>>38971248
>If this is true it actually makes me curious. tell me anon, how have you never had a friend before? Even though im a loser i always had friends in school(all male) and dont understand how a person never had a friend. How did you act in school to achieve this feat? Theres no way you never had a friend.

Not either of them but I had a "friend" in middle school and never had a friend since

I am just really bad at talking to others
>>
What's the word for someone you spend time with and is a part of your group of friends but you never see them individually? It feels like more than an acquaintance, but less than an actual friend.

Is there a specific term for this?
>>
>>38970623
I didn't have any in high school. In college I have a bunch of them. Most of them are hot too
>>
>>38970623
Hell I'd like to have a single friend.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.