[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom is completely insane, she truly believes people are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (77KB, 750x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 750x516px
>tfw mom is completely insane, she truly believes people are following her and spying on her with cameras and wiretaps

Any robots have to deal with crazy family members?
>>
>>38969484
Yea, my uncle who was living with me was crazy. I ended up taking him to the hospital saying he was going to kill me. Didn't see him for a good 3 months lmao.
>>
>>38969484
Are you sure she's not right? Maybe there are cameras and wiretaps. Maybe there are people following her. How can you be so sure?
>>
my mom ran away from home a few months ago and is currently pursuing a "doctor of naturopathy"

This is a fake degree for retards like my mother.

The Wikipedia page for bastyr university CLEARLY says it's a school for fucking retards but my mother doesn't believe it

My dad is a beta who will pay for all of this of course

Is she mentally ill? Not sure but she definitely isn't well. How many other people would run away to do stupid shit like this
>>
>>38969484
My mother believes in heaven, Jesus, and in psychics, spirituality and mediums. She "spoke with" a woman on national television that "communicated" with my dead brother allegedly for half an hour. She hasn't shut the fuck up about it for over two years. I want to kill her every time she mentions it, but it brings her closure. Fuck these lunatics.
>>
>>38969546
She has a history of mental shutdowns. She broke all the windows and smashed the walls of my grandmothers basement under the tense that "There is someone spying on me in here"
>>
>>38969484
Mom is bipolar. Had a psychotic episode when I was 11 and left us alone because she thought she was the president's spiritual adviser. They found her homeless out-of-state and having seizures.

I'm never breeding.
>>
>>38969713
If she did all that, she must have had a reason to. There probably was someone spying on her.
>>
>>38969768
No man, she's fucking crazy. She's 100% fine when she takes her meds but when she stops taking them because it makes her gain weight, she rambles on and on and accuses random people she's never seen before of being obsessed and stalking her.
>>
>>38969484
bipolar 1 mom. I've had to wrestle a knife out of her hands to thwart a suicide attempt.
>>
>>38969809
Maybe the pills just make her less aware of what's really going on. There are a lot of messed up people out there. It is smart to be on guard.
>>
>>38969841
Maybe you're right, maybe Jay Z and Kanye West are really sending people after a white woman in her late 40's? Fuck no. If you heard this woman, you would know she is insane. Midway through a conversation she will just rant and rant about rappers, police, and people talking shit about her in their lyrics, putting cameras in her car and house to spy on her. Shit just comes out of no where.
>>
>>38969484

d-did i post this?

>my mom cut random 'suspicious' wires in the apartment that just left my room without heat
>cut the intercom wires too cause someone pressed it once at night
>thought people were following her in a car for like half a year

the worst was when i got called out of my class in highschool by the constable, and had to talk to him and other adult men about a 'secret' 'mysterious' blurry pic on my mom's phone that she thought someone took of my ass (it just looked like pic of her fingers she took accidentally) and had to laugh awkwardly and make up an excuse when my teacher/peers asked why i got pulled out :(
>>
>>38969824
same but if she tried to kill herself I'd just let her tb.h
>>
>>38969997
They could be. I've never met Jay Z or Kanye in real life, so I can't truthfully judge their character, but I see no reason not to believe your mother.
>>
My grandpa's side has bipolar. He has it, and so does my mom. It didn't help that a majority of her life she was doing every hard drug under the sun and because of that now has schizophrenia and as far as I know she's still doing drugs like meth. But I never lived with her growing up, she would come over when we were kids(which looking back on it just made things worse) high as fuck and would insult me and everyone else. I would talk to her recently and she's really delusional, for instance she thinks spam mail offering $3000 a week is real and started accusing her husband of stealing her money when it didn't start coming in, she thinks QR code generators will give her a free house, I could go on.
>>
>>38970086
There needs to be proof, even something that would tie her to them. You can't take every delusional rant for granted and really you shouldn't
>>
>>38969484
Your mom needs medication. I went through this with my ex fiance. It can be helped, but she needs medication.
>>
>>38970399
If the lyrics describe her enough to make her uneasy, that should be enough. She's your mother, anon. You must put your trust and faith in her.
>>
>>38969484
What mango? I always see this character
>>
>>38970439
If she was a rational, human being, I would be all down for trusting her. But she's the opposite of that when off her meds.
>>
>>38969484

Thats literally exactly what my mum thinks.
>>
>>38970508
She seems pretty rational to me. If anything you are the one who is being irrational, forcing your mother to consume these horrible mind-controlling pills.
>>
>>38970508
He's just stringing you along Anon. Just keep typing. We're watching.
>>
>>38970494

Pop team Epic or Poputepipikku
Leaving the (You) aside, my dad is schizo too, and he's one of my biggest fears if i ever get preggo.

He used to wake me up at night whispering and he would have conversations alone. He is very violent so i got tired and went to live alone. My mom and little brothers have to deal with him personally, but they ask me for money everytime they can.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.