[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: worst person you have ever met

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

ITT: worst person you have ever met
>>
the voice in my head tbqhh
>>
>>38968861
I'm not a good person. Ask anyone who knows me. I never write, I never call.
>>
My fourth grade teacher was a pretty horrible person, and when I was an emo kid there was this tough guy from the Bronx or LES or something who hung out in the same area I did. Sold a girl to some dudes for coke(allegedly), smacked the shit out of this kid with a skateboard(saw that), and just had all these terrible stories about him. Just a genuine scumbag, always being rude, probably killed multiple people or at the least seriously fucked up some lives.
>>
>>38968861
Guy at work
He's some sort of insane narcissist drug user who smokes despite having been treated for fucking jaw cancer, does nothing but play petty office power struggles and was finally fucking dismissed for being abusive down the telephone to a customer.
Then he pinched a bunch of stuff on the way out.

I was this close to feeding him his remaining fucking teeth that I had to ask my boss to separate us.
>>
everyone I've played Overwatch with
>>
>>38968861
my own mother. complete waste of human life who spreads toxicity wherever she goes and sucks anyone she meets into her personal hell. i'm not the person i'm supposed to be because of her
>>
>>38969397
Hello myself.
>>
Probably anyone from my family. It's hard to figure out who's worst, they're all so fucked up.

I'll pick my grandmother who raised me though, because she had the worst influence on my life. Narcissistic, manipulative, disinterested, neglectful, psychologically abusive... Think she has borderline personality disorder too. She's been sabotaging me and turning anybody outside the family against me my whole life.
>>
File: IMG_9071.png (215KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9071.png
215KB, 960x724px
My second girlfriend. Made me care for her and abused my trust only to hop on someone else's dick, then tried to blame it on me. Glad she was so fucked up that she had a mental breakdown from me telling her to fuck off. Was lying on the floor crying incontrollably. Abused her moment of weakness like she had abused mine. Can't say I'm particularly proud of it, also can't say if I would do it differently were I given the opportunity to decide again. Have to live with it now. Glad that fucking faggot she cheated with had to spend hours patching her back up, though. The sob stories she told me about her past still haunt me because I can't see how I could have ever believed them, bet half of them were made-up.
>>
This one bitch at this after school program. Would use collective punishment and for the pettiest of reasons and sometimes for absolutely no reason. For what reasons you may ask.

here's a list

>leaving the tiny beads on the floor that were used to make like pic related
>leaving invisible straw wrappers on the ground
> because somebody took too long in the bathroom
> accidentally hitting somebody with a basketball
> Somebody yelled WOO too loudly
> and for absolutely nothing

Should make you put your heads down in the table but I'm not talking for 5 minutes. I'm talking 30 minutes. Plus I have ADHD and might be autistic. I don't know never got tested.
This would result in me breaking down in tears every day. Which event resulted in me going antisocial for an entire summer.
>>
Probably this one dude I know IRL who's a white nationalist and hates *le degeneracy, but literally has a harem full of traps (I'm not joking) and is a fat, knappy-haired Irishman. Makes fun of niggers for having a victim complex, but gets incredibly butthurt whenever people talk about how Jewish and East Asian IQ is higher than huwhyte IQ, and talks about how it's a conspiracy against the huwhyte man.
>>
File: dogoatsie.jpg (59KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
dogoatsie.jpg
59KB, 1136x640px
>>38968861
me

im the only 1 i truly know so i feel like im the only one i can judge
>>
Step-dad
>>
Probably me. Even at my best I'm a pretty awful person, but I hide it most of the time.
>>
>>38968861
I am, if by worst person, you mean worst at being a person.
>>
>this guy was from a pretty affluent family
>despite this, he was still a redneck
>he would kill animals for fun instead of necessity
>one time he ran over a turtle for fun
>not only that, but his mother cucked one of my relatives, an innocent mandolin player who begged her to stay and told her that he would treat the child like his own, but to no avail

>another redneck
>he was loud and obnoxious all the time
>he picked on those weaker and smaller than him
>he is going to a police academy
>his power trip, along with the fact he apparently lost a few fingers, means he is probably going to turn out one mean motherfucking cop

Luckily, I'm 6'4 with a large frame, so even though I am awkward and was afraid and fat, he didn't pick on me because I was bigger than him. He even offered to drive me around one of the more urban places in the area to, "...help me get some pussy." But that doesn't change how he treats other people.
>>
>>38968861
The guy who broke me and my oneitis up because he was jealous. Tried to kill himself to get her attention.

She hasn't been ready to date yet since. This was more than 7 months ago.

Fuck that guy.
>>
>>38968861
This one stay in the 7th grade.
This might just be a beta problem, but oh well.

>see 10/10 qt, develop crush
>anon would you like to go out
niggeryouwhat
>immideately say yes
>say we need to do something
>decide to go bowling
>her mom drives us
>bowling
Happiestdayinmylife.webm
"Sorry to break it to you, but this was just a bet"
>leaves me there to cry and finish my game of bowling
>called home an hour later to go

It was 20$, it was the happiest, and saddest day of this beta's lifespan
>>
>>38971349
That's fucking horrible.

Rolling. Dubs says she trips and breaks her wrist.
>>
>>38971405
I remember looking into her eyes as https://youtu.be/RXLHUThBib8 played too, and realizing that this is the "good life"

I listen to this every other night to remember that feeling.
>>
>>38971573
Sorry man. Hope you find peace.
>>
>>38968895
I never think about anyone at all. I dont know why I am this way. Its been like this since i can remember.
>>
>>38969948
Didn't you always say your mother was the worst of all, Francis?
>>
I won't say specifically how I know them on the very off chance that they browse this board, because they really do seem like the kind of person to just sit here and winge all day. That being said I can't say for sure since he also seems like the kind to sit on facebook all day and talk about petty melodrama.

>Kid in his mid twenties
>Vapid
>"When I first started watching the Office I didn't like it because I couldn't figure out what parts were supposed to be funny since it didn't have a laugh track"
>If a joke takes more than a minute to tell they lose interest entirely because it's wasting their time
>Sycophantic
>Hates everyone and thinks everyone is an idiot despite having what seems to be a sub 100 IQ
>Complains about his life constantly while mooching off of his father's money
>Frequently says that he wishes he was one of his father's spoiled neurotic dogs who sit inside all day with no stimulation and bark at nothing with a straight face
>Buys and consumes only high end name brand products despite living off of a min wage part time job
>This includes imported water
>"It tastes better because it's from France"
>Despite doing this still complains about not having enough money
>Gender studies major
>Constantly talks about a female friend who got a boyfriend who he didn't approve of and subsequently stopped talking to him
>This apparently happened years ago

I can go on, I really can, but I think you guys get the picture.

To be fair to him, he isn't a bad kid, he just has absolutley zero self awareness whatsoever. That beings said, if you do read this, J, then you know who you are. Sort yourself out.
>>
Literally me.
>destroy other people's relationships because I can
>take other guy's girls and throw them away
>emotionally abuse people to make myself feel better about
>cheat on the girl I've been seeing off and on for years (she leaves and comes back every so often)
>beaten her on occasion
>sometimes just leave for a week or two to drink alone
I'm a fucking horrible person but I keep doing these things because people will let me and I'm just too wrong in the head to stop, I guess. I don't even care about her anymore but I don't wanna be alone with my thoughts.
>>
my ex fiance no doubt about it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.