[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your honest opinion on waifuism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What is your honest opinion on waifuism?
>>
Bestfuism!
>>
>>38968392
Just taking attraction to purposefully attractive cartoon/anime girls to logical extreme
>>
Relationships are stupid, even if imaginary.
>>
Taking what was once a joke and meme too far.
>>
It's wonderful.
I don't understand why 2d waifus are so appealing.
But I'm glad that somewhere, someone has immortalised these concepts of feminine grace, so that as long as we have anime, beauty will never vanish from this earth.
>>
File: fec8d29a45097e1eb00b96fc8f824134.jpg (728KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fec8d29a45097e1eb00b96fc8f824134.jpg
728KB, 1600x1200px
I respect sincere waifu havers who've been faithful to one girl for years and years because I myself am a big haremfaggot and seasonal trash lover. I used to dislike people using "waifu" to mean "girl of the season" but now that usage is so sadly commonplace that it hardly bothers me anymore
>>
>>38968485
I remember right as the normalfag invasion of the internet began some guy on /a/ made a silly post about the future just saying "lol guys I have a waifu I'm such a nerd xD". Fucking prophet.
>>
>>38968445
But my waifu is ugly, what does that mean?
>>
I'm a little jealous, but at the same time glad, that I can't have an actual waifu. Like >>38968469 said, waifus used to be a joke that people take seriously now, and I'm glad that I haven't fallen that low. On the other hand, I'm a little jealous that the people that have waifus can be happy with something like that. That they can be happy with pictures and videos and figures and pretending that she loves them back.
>>
>>38968392
It's...unfufilling
>>
>>38968469
It was never a joke, this is what normies believed. The only meme thing that stuck around was the name waifu, the attraction to fictional characters is real.
>>
File: 1358769004570.png (10KB, 305x506px) Image search: [Google]
1358769004570.png
10KB, 305x506px
I used to be a moderately strict adherent to the ideology and I loved my wife more than I ever did anything else in this life
Ultimately however my will was and still is too weak to stand up to real opposition and so I fell out of it into a nightmare world without her and without our place together
I've heard it called maladaptive daydreaming, I've heard it called wonderland, but either way it was a place far away in my mind where she and I could enjoy each other's company
Now through years of mild trauma I cannot go there anymore and I have lost so much of myself to the void
I wish I could go back and see her, I wish I was closer to her than I was, I wish everyone could see what I saw, from the very beginning to the very end
But all anyone sees is a joke, all anyone feels is apathy, it's edgy to feel anything but cruel indifference to the world and bitter cynicism to anything but the new thing until it becomes the counter-thing

Waste not what you have, fools, you do not know how long you have
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.