[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Supremacy Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: fembot7.png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
fembot7.png
1MB, 3000x3000px
Hey fembots, lets have a female supremacy thread!

My left nipple hurts right now and I don't know why. Who else sniffs their panties after working out?
>>
>>38968216
I hate men. I really fucking hate them.
>be me
>going out to get groceries
>men are looking at me
>"checking me out" or whatever
>literally fully clothed with loose clothes

Fucking pigs
>>
>>38968216
>>38968263
This is my fetish, both of you please degrade me on discord :)
>>
>>38968263
Maybe they were looking at you because you look like a hot mess. Yesterday I went out with flat greasy hair and some dudes were looking at me, I'm sure it's because I looked dirty.
>>
>>38968216
ITT: LARPing contest
>>
>>Go out with my sister
>>hair is greasy
>>put on cringey hot topic shirt, skirt that's too small and old crusty flats from 2005
>>whatever, I'll be back to my basement soon enough
>>guys stare at me

It was so awkward. I looked like a goblin, you guys.
>>
>>38968216
I am so hairy. It is ungodly. I have more hair than a man. I've had my hormones tested and they are all normal. What the fuck
>>
>>38968216
>female supremacy
Been dominated by men throughtout history
>>
I look pretty superior
>>
File: 1495641305000.jpg (182KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1495641305000.jpg
182KB, 640x427px
>>38968216
yeah take that you silly boys
>>
>male hate thread
Good luck with that, when you're 30 and your looks are gone you'll wish you weren't such a bitch.
>>
>>38968263
I'll look at a nice cut of steak, admire the amount of fat and marbling and imagine what dishes it would go well with. I'll do the same thing to a woman because, until I met you and have any sort of established relationship, you are a piece of meat. Deal with it. Men's brains see something and immediately go into "extrapolate plan" mode and, when looking at a woman's body, it's almost always how we would have sex with them.

>>38968393
To go back to my meat analogy, I would marvel at an incredibly shitty looking cut of meat too, wondering if it would even work in chili or as pulled beef/pork. Pretty much, I'd see you being a train wreck and think about how, despite your smelly greasy hair, and despite your complete lack of self-respect, your ass looks nice. And since this is full-on monkey brain happening while thinking about real shit, like budget and weekend plans in the normal brain, monkey brain evaluating if you would produce strong offspring.

>>38968957
Good for cold winters, says the monkey brain. Will benefit any male offsprings as she has strong male-benefiting genes. Also I got a hairy kinky. Excuse me for wanting to have sex with a post-pubescent woman.

Good god, it's almost as if millions of years of evolution have programmed most organisms to reproduce.
>>
File: glasses.jpg (332KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
332KB, 848x1200px
So, what would you do if you found a tiny 1 inch tall man on the ground?
>>
Not a single person ITT is female.
>>
>>38969284
Sell him to science
>>
File: 1425316360684.png (390KB, 590x564px) Image search: [Google]
1425316360684.png
390KB, 590x564px
Why the fuck do you even have a computer? your comment makes you look too retarded to actually function in society. how could you possibly manage to find this place? I'd be mad but I actually feel sorry for your pathetic life. and I feel sorry for your hard working parents that are working day in and day out to keep your dumb ass clothed, fed and housed. why don't you just do then a favor and kill yourself? sure they'd have to act sad for a while but at least they'd be released from the burden of taking care of you for the rest of their lives. and don't give me that shit abut being a student. you're just going to drop out as soon as you realize that computers will make your job obsolete in 5 years. hows it feel knowing that not even the people on the board you like browsing, complete strangers I might add. think you're so pathetic just based on your opinion? just get out. and hopefully you don't fuck up when killing yourself because that would be the one thing people remember you being successful at.
I'm a girl btw.
>>
>be me
>be female
>walk outside
>praised like a god

gosh i hate men so much i want to kill myself im so depressed no one likes me and I'm ugly :(

/thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.