[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say your problems in simple greentext lines and other robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1465356603196.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465356603196.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Say your problems in simple greentext lines and other robots try to give you advice.
>>
>>38967148
>I exist in this matterial universe
>>
File: 23425346457546.jpg (173KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
23425346457546.jpg
173KB, 631x800px
>23 year old
>"good" professional path (Big 4 audit senior)
>major depression and anxiety kid
>physical abuse and isolation as kid
>autistic adult
>major depression
>attempted suicide in 2 consecutive weeks and failed hard
>literal drug addict and alcoholic
>drinking a 6 pack and vaping some weed while I wait for my guy to bring me my cocaine
>can't quit substance abuse because nothing else soothes the pain
>>
>>38967229
>>38967229
literally just do what you enjoy.

If you don't enjoy anything you can try drugs senpai.
>>
>no gf
Obviously it's not original
>>
>>38967630
just BEE urself (originally) breh
>>
>cucked into roboville
>extremely bitter towards everyone
>can't wait to get /fit/ and be the douchebag I always wanted to be
>the improvement life is a lonely one
>wish I could have someone with me
>am reminded that people are shady by nature, and they are out to get you
>am reminded that life is cruel and is what landed me here
>am reminded that I'm a total loser and no one would want to talk to me anyways
>forget about companionship
>feelsbadman
>try talking to people, but I forgot how to care
>literally cannot be bothered to listen to anybody, not even family, I simply don't care
>feels lonely
>stuck like his forever
>>
File: 1501926711470.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501926711470.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>38967148
>had 30 days to prepare for exam
>didnt study
>exam is in 4 days
Hell is a familiar place
>>
File: 1403699127814.jpg (15KB, 241x210px) Image search: [Google]
1403699127814.jpg
15KB, 241x210px
>>38967630
You call yourself a "robot" and you're whining about "no gf"?

Imagine yourself having a girlfriend right now. She fucks you whenever she wants, she laughs at your joke. Do you think it's going to improve at all? Women are vapid bitches that don't have any desire in life.

I'd like to think otherwise, but women are just a sex object in my eyes.

I'm not a virgin either, prostitution is legal where I live and brothels here are safer than a fucking bank, I fucked more than 30 different prostitutes and haven't had sex in more than a year.

>>38967746
You sound like me some months ago. That's actually good, it means you've matured, you no longer care about other people's shit.

Don't feel bad about being "stuck like this forever", that's just the way you are, you are able to see shit in an objective way.
>>
>>38967939
Is it not giving a fuck or is it autistic cringelord, that's what I need to know.

I literally just spent an hour to get to my friends house just to leave immediately without saying a word because I saw that he invited his normie friends over too.
>>
File: c.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
>obsessed with Ciara
>>
>>38968419
Jesus Christ anon thanks for reminding me. We literally had a 24hr thread on the bitch, don't you think that's enough?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.