[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway to respond to this or should I just leave it,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170810-003213.png (70KB, 1135x888px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810-003213.png
70KB, 1135x888px
Is there anyway to respond to this or should I just leave it, been thinking about it for a while
>>
take the mgtowpill already
>>
>7 JUL
It's a month later dude, I think the time for responding has long past.
>>
>>38966194
WTF do you think? Unfriend and block her and never message her again.

Also kys
>>
>>38966194
Treat that bitch, call her ugly and attack her self esteem you fucking bitch
>>
REKT

WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE A HINT YOU FILTHY NECKBEARD SCUM
>>
>>38966325
I bet OP is also a fucking virgin lmao
>>
>okay. Plenty of fish in the sea for me. Farewell.
>>
>>38966361
Never forget to tip your fedora
>>
File: 1476059231215.png (353KB, 853x470px) Image search: [Google]
1476059231215.png
353KB, 853x470px
>never want to do this to someone
>bpd clingy girl is obsessed with me and wont leave me alone
>me being distant and non-responsive only makes her more attracted to me
>just directly telling her to fuck off may be my only option

shall I just do it or is there a better way to go about this?
>>
>>38966194
Definitely dont reply op. But if must for some reason make it something like
>w.e your sisters hotter anyway
Or some shit like that
>>
>>38966587
After a fucking month? Just leave it alone, OP
>>
No retard, you'd be letting her know you're still thinking about her a month later while she has most likely forgotten of your existence.
>>
You shouldn't message her, but if you 100% HAVE to, send something random/weird, followed by "ugh phone fucked up sorry"
>>
File: 1502039502301.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1502039502301.png
9KB, 401x367px
Don't reply. Either she actually doesn't care about you, or she is desperately wanting you to reply to show your beta ways. Eventually she will crack and ask for forgiveness for not realizing you're an alpha.
>>
saying from experience, it hurts less not to reply
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.