[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S TIME TO STOP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: itsTimeToStop.png (750KB, 1360x701px) Image search: [Google]
itsTimeToStop.png
750KB, 1360x701px
It's time to stop, it was fun for like 2 days, a normie friend of mine on Steam sent me this image and said "LMAO have you seen this?" and I told him "kys" . It got overused on r9k and it's now dead, it's even on FaceBook now.
>>
>>38966145
>Ms edge
>Time to stop
>No space on filenames
>Caring about reddit and jewbook
Boy, you're full of normie shit. GTFO
>>
>>38966145
>Reddit referring to "normies" like they aren't the very normies that have ruined this meme
The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. A meme being "dead" means it's still got a long life on Facebook ahead of it, though. That's just the way it goes.
>>
>>38966246
my friend sent my this image via steam, kys you down syndrome, can you even read?
>>
>>38966280
>"friend"
>Friend with a normie
>Kys
Underage
>>
>>38966258
>r9k referring to themselves as "normies" like they aren't the very normies that have ruined this meme
>>
>>38966145
oh wow :)

Original message :)
>>
>>38966306
fuck, i made a mistake and cant edit/delete for some reason. fuck you all
>>
>>38966297
complete brainlet, no wonder you have no "friend"s, everyone thinks you're a down syndrome
>>
no one has made a virgin reddit vs a chad 4chan meme yet baka
>>
>>38966145
the Rick and Morty vs XRA comparison was the swan song of this maymay
>>
Why can't they just leave us alone?

Edit: Wow Thanks for the 4chan gold guys!!!
>>
>kys
fuck yourself
>>
>>38966145
>memeedonomy
For the love of god, when will reddit just fuck off eternally?
>>
Nobody cares anymore. This entire board is reddit and all the normalfags are completely transparent about being redditors because they vastly outnumber everyone else. You should find a new home and only occasionally visit this cesspool to trigger normalcunts with threads about throwing acid on women.
>>
>>38966599
First they lurk

Then they post cancer

Then they grow in number

Now they're kicking US out?
>>
File: leatherman.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
leatherman.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
There's one meme they'll never take
>>
>>38966623
WE NEED TO BUILLD A WALL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.