[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask dad to buy me some canned WHITE tuna for lunch sandwiches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>ask dad to buy me some canned WHITE tuna for lunch sandwiches
>he buys a 24-pack of LIGHT tuna
>I mention this mistake to him just in a casual, non-aggressive way
>he goes off on a big tirade, calls me out for being NEET and worthless
>this is happening while I'm making a tuna sandwich
>start getting really mad and upset
>he keeps talking about the tuna and how ungrateful I am
>I scoop out a big lump of tuna and throw it at him
>he stands there looking at me like he's about to kill me
>fire and fury in his eyes
>I throw the plate on the ground, it shatters
>run out the door and get on my bicycle
>pedaling really hard
>hit a patch of gritty dirt on the sidewalk, my bike slids and I fall off
>hit my ankle really hard on the pavement, sprained it
>the only person I can call for help is my dad
>I call him and tell him where i am
>says he's on his way, hangs up
>i see his car approaching me
>the car slows down and he rolls down his window
>he just looks at me
>I'm sprawled out on the sidewalk, holding my ankle
>the only thing he says is "you're 21"
>rolls up his window
>drives off
>I have to limp back home on my own, leaving my bike behind, probably stolen by now

this is the darkest day of my life
>>
>>38963995
lol

oregami oregano
>>
What a fucking worthless loser LMAO
>>
>>38964226
Amen to that. OP gets assmad over different kinds of tuna and sprains his ankle. What an irreconcilable dweeb.
>>
Jesus, anon. I sort of related to the first part, because my mom gets irrationally mad over small questions and always speaks in a hostile tone, but the throwing tuna part was pathetic.

This is brutal. Your dad was a dick for screaming, but you need to act more mature than him
>>
>21
>Lives with dad

I get you're a robot but come on dude
>>
>>38965545
? over a 1/3rd of people near my age live with their parents in US
>>
all i can say is dont bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>38965601
>>38965545
Yeah you'd be surprised I was able to move out at 18 and eventually had to move back in with my parents I'm turning 21 in less than two months. It's pretty normal in US because of how shit rent is.
>>
File: laughss.jpg (166KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughss.jpg
166KB, 320x480px
>>38963995
this wouldn't happen to you if you lived on your own. Many people know this without actually having to live on their own and leave before it gets this bad.

You stayed and had to learn the hard way. And it's pretty damn hilarious how pathetic you are. Stay longer, it'll be funny.
>>
>>38963995
>>I scoop out a big lump of tuna and throw it at him
kek
>>
my FUCKING sides. Neetcucks on suicide watch!
>>
File: file.png (979KB, 1270x821px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
979KB, 1270x821px
>>38963995
trigger war-ning
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.