[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you join the military and experience true comradery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: ukraine-rebels.jpg (481KB, 1920x1341px) Image search: [Google]
ukraine-rebels.jpg
481KB, 1920x1341px
Why don't you join the military and experience true comradery and friendship?
>>
>>38963580
my brother is a robot that joined the army. 8 years later he's still a robot.
>>
>>38963580
>military
>picture of the DNR/novorussians from ukraine
pic one you faggot.

im in the military and its great but i got medically taken of fucking training
>>
>>38963580
eh i can confirm there are plenty of people who don't fit in or have friends in the army
>>
>>38963580
The military won't make you normal, but you will receive them juicy benefits after service.
>>
I am joining in a couple months actually
>>
>>38963580
scared of swimmable water
>>
>>38963905
the fuck is unswimmable water
>>
>>38963580
Gonna next year, can't right now
Just wageslaving and running to fill the time
Also I need to start doing upper body
>>
>>38963971
Guys probably referring to depth
>>
Hoping to be a Marine one day soon.
>>
I don't want to fight Donald Trump's wars.
>>
>dying for (((them)))

Might be nice if you live in a country that barely ever actually deploys their military though
>>
I was a conscript already, probably best time of my life. I don't really like the idea of war or killing other people so I don't think it's the best place for me.
>>
>>38963580
I'm lazy and weak also I may have undiagnosed problems.
Too bad. I always had fantasies about a classic greek like friendship
>>
>>38964132
You wouldn't be able to you pussy.
>>
>>38963971
not guy but probably very strong currents, poisonous properties or exreme temperatures
>>
File: 1493597188834.png (191KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
1493597188834.png
191KB, 600x722px
>>38963580
Because it is currently overstaffed and in the process of downsizing, there is nothing to gain other than the stigma of being a hyper-aggressive egotist and the risk of becoming one.
>>
Why should i fight and die for rich bastards and their agenda. They don't care about middle or low class people anyway so why bother?
>>
>>38963580
Because I need a medical waiver for depression that I had 6 fucking years ago.

And the military doesnt really do waivers nowadays.

All I ever wanted was to serve.
>>
>>38963580
I served a year and I doubt I'll have a chance to go back. At first it's cool but it gets very shitty very fast. Once you've gotten used to it'll become as mundane as any other job. By the time you leave, you've formed a Stockholm syndrome and want to go back. It's lot like high school until the retards get filtered to low tier positions.
>>
>>38963580

Just not into murder.
>>
>>38963580
Because I can't drive. It's the only thing stopping me.
>>
>>38965898
Dont need license
>>
>>38966023
Its not that, I just don't want to find myself in my late 20s still not knowing how to drive.
>>
>>38963580

>experience true comradery and friendship?

Or ostracism, hazing, bullying, lonliness, and ridicule. I don't think a robot like me would be able to fit in well with the typical soldier or marine.
>>
yeah i'd really love to give up all of my freedoms and comforts so i can go and get horrifically maimed or killed fighting puti-I mean donald trump's latest war started by one of his tantrums
>>
>>38966081
dw m8 you get beaten into robots at the bootcamp so ur already one step ahead if u think about it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.