[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ULTIMATE ROASTIE HATE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: GcGihfg_d.jpg (51KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
GcGihfg_d.jpg
51KB, 640x357px
THE ATOMIC BLACK PILL BOMB
Holy shit this is the ultimate price of woman hate. Just look at this shit.
Women should not be allowed to vote the despicable cunts are truly evil.
They will do anything for Chad they must all die
>>
>>38963574
ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
HOLY SHIT LOOL AT THE/INCELS
>>
>>38963574
Jesus Christ is the board woman central or some shit look at this blakpill you fags
>>
OPs pic is way too small to read
>>
>>38963574
You already made this thread >>38962967. Spam is against the rules.
>>
>>38963889
That isn't me that is a fellow r/incel
>>
>>38963574
>AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH WHY ARE WOMEN ATTRACTED TO GOOD LOOKING MEN, I LITERALLY DON'T GET IT, WHY ARE THEY SO EVIL
lmao
>>
>>38964224
Also I bet a majority of women didn't match with him to begin with if they read his bio, these women are most likely mentally ill somehow, maybe borderline, bipolar, co-dependent, histrionic, attracted to serial killers, etc. Remember how many love letters Bundy got?
>>
>>38964224
>Chad child rapist is more desirable than an average beta
>Roasties and their nu-male orbiters will defend it
>>
>>38963574
If the resolution was fucking bigger I'd actually read it.
>>
>>38963574
to be fair most people swipe without reading bios. i can imagine none of the screenshots are girls who read the rape part.
>>
>>38963574
Are women that stupid to think a professional model is using a professional head shot on tinder?
>>
>>38964920
How the fuck can anyone defend child rape?
>>
>>38964972
You are defending child rape through the fact that women can't read. I hope you die
>>
holy shit

I think I just truly gave up. it feels liberating, in a sense
>>
>>38964279
Look at the thread on r incels you can see a video posted of this shit
>>
File: pantheon.jpg (38KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
pantheon.jpg
38KB, 600x377px
>>38964972
A few of the screen shots say shit like

>lee eks dee, I stole a piece of candy when I was 5-8
>I'm as bad as you <3

why did God let this happen?
>>
>>38964920
Its not like people can help what they are attracted to.
>>
>>38965136

Child rape is horrible desu
>>
>>38965066
lmao you're actually fucking retarded. Bios don't pop up on tinder by default. I can imagine a lot of people message their matches without reading them.
>>
If you are seriously using Tinder messages as proof of anything significant, you need to put a bullet in your head.
>>
>>38965218

>b-but women on tinder don't count...t-they're not REAL women!!!

normie you are shook as fuck and everyone can see it
>>
>>38965218
Don't you have a pedo Chad to get fucked by?
>>
>>38965254
Anyone can make a fake Tinder, you dumb fuck. You should try being more skeptical.
>>
>>38965218
it was already proven that it was real

keep coping, virgin
>>
>>38963574
you can't accurately judge all women based on 10 tinder conversations...
>>
I seriously fucking hate this planet
>>
>>38965477
good thing the poster of that experiment showed 100 or so more messages in the other files
>>
Look his bio is pretty horrendous, but saying "literal child rape" is extremely disingenuous when what really happened was consensual sex with 15 year olds.
>>
>>38965531
"ROAC" is sex with children younger than 13..
>>
File: IMG_1679.jpg (74KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1679.jpg
74KB, 382x597px
>>38965591
Oh, thanks for correcting me. I'm not familiar with bong law. I assumed the "2 weeks before 16" thing was one of the ROAC charges.
>>
It's okay to be gay, OP. You don't have to hide it here.
>>
>>38963574
Defeatist cuckoldry.
Not falling for it.
>>
>>38965486
I feel the same way. Evil and stupidity remain the primary obstacles to a utopia.
>>
File: sad.jpg (18KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
18KB, 225x350px
>a literal chad child rapist is more desirable than an average looking robot
God, why did you put me on the worst planet with the worst timeline? I don't know if i really want to share this planet with all these sub-humans anymore
>>
how do I kill any desire for sex without chemically castrating yourself

better yet, how do you become gay?
>>
>>38966136
Just tell me Bout it bro just Dicken tell me
>>
>>38967299
Holy shit I just read your degenerate comment you fucking hacked my trip code that's it isn't fucking changing mine I am not a revolting gay faggot person fuck you hacker
>>
>>38967329
I am changing mine rather
>>
>>38963574
How the fuck is this the ultimate roastie hate?

Everyone already knew about this unless you're some highschool kid or some stupid shit who hasn't been here long
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.