[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw bullying normies on whisper Ain't no better feeling.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1501569962525.jpg (34KB, 461x461px) Image search: [Google]
1501569962525.jpg
34KB, 461x461px
>tfw bullying normies on whisper

Ain't no better feeling.
>>
They've never seen bantz in their lives
They're like bunnies in the headlights
>>
If you know what Whisper is your are probably to young to be on 4 chan.
>>
File: not good with computers.jpg (106KB, 1512x1072px) Image search: [Google]
not good with computers.jpg
106KB, 1512x1072px
How do you bully people on Whisper? i'm only now just hearing about this app
>>
>>38962724
Yeah, this normie is assblasted that I told them to fix their own shit in regards to relationships and stop whining and they told me to mind my own business. I told them I will as soon as they stop posting such garbage, and they told me that I'm a garbage human and that they're done with me hahahaha. They wrote another post that was long as fuck too about how their problems run deeper and blah blah blah, anyway conclusion is, normies unilaterally btfo.

>>38962747
Everyone on there is young as fuck, I'm probably the oldest one there.

>>38962811
If you see a normie posting a whisper about how they miss their significant other or some shit just tell them that they should stop worrying so much about something so trivial and that they'll get nowhere whining on a confession app.

The app is anonymous. These normies obviously don't deal with much negative responses because they just completely lose their shit when you challenge them.
>>
>>38962669
Thanks for the idea op now I can start feeling better about my shitty life by bullying some 14 year olds
>>
Intentional logical fallacies and misinformation hombre
They can't handle it
>>
what the fuck is whisper
this is an unoriginal comment
>>
>>38962878
There are 15-18 year olds on there too, some 20 year olds as well. It's a normie fiesta.

>>38962885
I know, which is why it's so funny.
>>
>>38962952
It's a social media app where you can post anonymous confessions and other people can reply to them or even message you directly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.