[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personality Presentation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: whatisthatdaddy.jpg (271KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthatdaddy.jpg
271KB, 960x960px
From what I see and hear from dating apps and whatnot are that the first message is what matters the most. It needs to be eye catching, reply inducing, and keep you in a positive light.

I'm not sure what the best way to do that, but when I think of messaging on a dating app, I imagine the reason most people would text one another on there is to get a feel for their personality and then meet up in person to see if they still seem able to play the role in the relationship that they want them to.

My question is what is the best way to present ones personality to attract others? I know many women say they want this and that trait but I want to know how you can show them that you have that trait over text and first impressions.

>inb4 I don't have the traits they want
I am more of looking for ways to present already acquired traits effectively. Like, irl lots of people tell me I'm the funniest guy they know but online/over text, it doesn't seem to come out they way most of the time. How does one present personality?

maybe you can give an example or two also
>>
What matters most is your physical appearance.

If you're hot, people will like anything you write.

If you're ugly, no one will ever read anything you write.
>>
>>38962425
Dating app eh. I think you mean just tinder.
Hookup apps are just physical attractiveness
If you want to engage in the engine of societal destruction that is the cock carousel, get good pictures taken or alternatively just be a ripped muscle hunk.
All there is to it.
>>
>>38962850
Well, i mean, im sure u can get around that if u stick out enough
>>
>>38962988
No you can't.
The first thing the slut sees is the photo and she makes the decision at that moment.
She won't read your neat little shit about how you love animals
>>
>>38963360
well how about irl then? some girls have liked me but im not the best looker
>>
>>38963498
You didn't ask about irl you asked about hookup apps
Irl is totally different because not every girl is a cockslut irl, just most of them
>>
>>38963539
>You didn't ask about irl you asked about hookup apps
ik i didnt but now i am since nobody else is giving insight to hookup apps and i want to talk about something
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.