[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your worst friendzone/oneitis stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13

I'll start:

>friendzoned by my oneitis.
>one day she bangs a literal drug dealer.
>the guy doesn't call her back.
>we talk about it.
>she says "I don't know anon, I have this tendency to date losers, what should I do? :("
>>
File: 1502053502616.png (321KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
1502053502616.png
321KB, 660x660px
>>38962066
Was basically obsessed with a girl for about four months. The worst part: I barely knew her and had never really talked to her.
>>
>falling for my oneitis
>she bangs a black dude
>he acts like an asshole all the time
>everybody around her (including me) tries to convince her that he is an asshole
>she starts to think that everybody is just racist
>the guy eventually starts to steal things and money from her
>eventually leaves him
>she tells me something like "I can never find nice guys! Why does that always happen to me?"
>>
File: carry-that-feel.jpg (278KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
carry-that-feel.jpg
278KB, 1383x1600px
>>38962274
Happened to me to of course.
One day I said "enough is enough", and I told her that I liked her.

I sent her an email saying that I wanted to talk to her and then said that I liked her.

"but anon, we barely know each other, we only spoke like 2 times in class!"

An email. What a fucking autist.
>>
File: 1501370262180.jpg (4KB, 236x369px) Image search: [Google]
1501370262180.jpg
4KB, 236x369px
>>38962397
I suppose it's better than nothing. I never even approached her in any way. I don't think a relationship would've been possible considering she was a normie, taller than me and I'm a boring loner with no real passions or interests. She was a (westernized) muslim too. I think I may have dodged a bullet considering a breakup would have been very likely.
>>
The only solution is to hook up with one of her acquaintances (not a close friend).

Like really, people dont talk about it but its the one tried and true way to escape the friend zone.

You need to make sure its a casual hookup not perceived as something serious.

This will make her perceive you as "viable" because other women clearly think so.

Start talking to this other girl more and dont be available for oneitis but dont make it obvious youre doing this.

Two possible outcomes: 1 youve either cured your oneitis, or two, she gets jealous and moves on your hard shortly after.
It will also make her realize that if she doesnt
>>
I actually have a few stories.

Girl A- Actually asked me a few times to hang out, I did and we got on pretty well. I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out, she said yes and I was overjoyed...later that night she literally sent my a text saying that if her Ex asked her back out she'd dump me for him since he was her "first love". I ended the relationship 13 hours into it.

Girl B- Deliberately and knowingly led me on for about 5 months, kept saying that she just "Wasn't ready for a relationship", she ended up becoming fuck buddies with a guy we both knew. I stopped talking to her.

Girl C- She asked me out and I said yes, she then revealed that she had a boyfriend and that she wanted to dump him, I just said she should just dump him then, she refused and tried to start some kind of war over her. I didn't bite and just walked away.

Those are my only three experiences with women and now I'm just too distrustful and bitter to try again.
>>
>>38962274
Happened to me for periods varying from 3 months to 2 years 4 different times
>>
>>38962593
That's a good strategy, in theory and if it works.

It's true that one of the reason why women friendzone you is because they realise that you are a loner autist.

The problem is finding a girl that she knows enough (otherwise she will not know), but not too close .

Another problem is that oneitis is a mental illness, usually it's difficult to even want to try hooking up with someone else, even if it's just for show
>>
File: 1481858606521.png (714KB, 548x708px) Image search: [Google]
1481858606521.png
714KB, 548x708px
>>38962066
>had oneitis I tried to hang out with all throughout high school
>senior year I get into a different class and start hanging out with a bunch of different girls
>date a few girls and start completely ignoring her
>she gets a boyfriend
>Ignore her pretty much completely all year
>last few weeks of class she starts apologizing for ignoring me all those years and gives me a hug
>"it's whatever. See ya"
>I walk away from her and over to my girlfriend at the time and continue to ignore her
>realize I never really even wanted her
feels good man
>>
>>38962066
> talk with girl for 2 months
> everything fine
> see clearly a post made by her on soc
> start screeching like an autistic
> she says " but anon we're friends:) and I want to meet new people to talk to :))"
> she has more than 10 friends
> she knew I loved her, says" aww anon sorry but I didn't want to hurt you" :(("
>>
>>38962804
ah the classic "but anon, I just don't want to ruin our friendship".
>>
>>38962993
Never talk with someone more social than you
>>
File: 1463512400060.jpg (17KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
1463512400060.jpg
17KB, 429x399px
>>38962066
>Told her I loved her when we were drunk
>She kissed me
>She told me it was a mistake the next day

That's pretty much it
>>
File: Helios_infolink.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Helios_infolink.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
teen oneitis

>constantly harassed her on facebook, made up any excuse to talk to her without trying to be creepy
>constantly "ironically" said shit like "ILY BBY XOXO" because she would do it too and i would treat those messages like she really loved me
>constantly trying to show off that we had the same interests, but she was popular so obviously she only actually spoke to chads
>she cut me off after i found her tumblr (probably an excuse to get me to fuck off) and i suddenly got over her after 3-4 years

15 was a bad time

my current girl isn't an actual oneitis but more literally the only girl to show any sustained interest in me for the last 3 years
i only just want to fuck at this point, she says we will but we never seem to have the opportunity, though she's fucked 5 other dudes
>>
File: photo o.jpg (109KB, 640x1027px) Image search: [Google]
photo o.jpg
109KB, 640x1027px
I've posted this on here before but I finally reached a resolution this summer and I'm over her.
>senior year of high school
>girl starts talking to me
>even starts hugging me
>fall for her, never really liked a girl before
>sperg out and confess over the phone a few days after graduation
>she says something like she can't date right now
>try to move on
>end up running into her at community college
>she texts me, asks if I want to join her for lunch
>we have lunch and chat for a few hours
>turns out she was in europe all summer
>despite that I'm too scared to call her afterwards so we don't talk for a while again
>fast forward to this summer
>wandering through the mall, suddenly hear someone shout my name
>it's her
>we talk for a bit but then her manager calls her over to do something so we say goodbye
>after about a week I work up the courage to text her and ask her out to lunch
>she says yes, seems really excited, using multiple exclamation points
>day before the lunch she even calls to make sure we're still meeting
>we have lunch, seems to go great, hug her at the end
>text her a few days later
>this happens
And that's why I'm over her. I don't know why the fuck she acts like she's happy to see me when it's quite obvious that she must not be.
>>
>be me 8 years ago
>see oneitis talking to a nigger
>get angry cuz he black and hoping she is not interested on him
>suddenly a guy on a bike passes by, screaming "harambe is gay"
>nogger grabs a tree and throws it at him. he dodges. unseathes katana an says "omae wa no shindeiru"
then the nogger grabs her by the pussy.
>friendzoned again
>>
>>38963528
Last text huh?
>>
>>38962319
Your oneitis is a slut, sorry anon.
>>
>>38964302
What happened? Nothing is wrong with the text.
>>
running down a hill at top speed
"one-nit-is!" I call
I jump so we can hug in the air
she doesn't jump
I fly over her and look behind me
tyrone is fucking her in the ass
>>
>Be me

>18 years old

>legitimately autistic

>spot a girl in my science class first semester of uni

10/10 arab girl

>muslim, but no hijab snd wore makeup

>break through my social anxiety and wotk my way into her citcle of friends in hope of losing my vitginity to her

>slowly, lust gives wqy to oneitis

>I fnally manage to ask her if she wants to hang out

>she gets a nervous look on her face and says she's studying with her friends that weekend

>disappointedd but i'm okay

>oneitis dtill raging

>I began to actually care about as a friend as well as my oneitis

>I could tell she found me annoying but I don't mind

>end of class one day

>brown girl asks for a moment ot silence for a classmate who died the day before

>Iook around to see if anyone I recognized was missing

>>oneitis's chair empty

>mini panic attack

>as soon as class was over I ask one of our mutual friends where she was

>she died in a housefire

The next couple of weeks were pretty tough for me. The only solace.I could find was.the sole fact that she probably.didn't suffer. It wasn't even something like cancer that you couldn't prevent. Her smoke alarms werent working because her family's landlord didn't bother to maintain them.I saw her thr day before she died, when I found out she was running for student senate. I wanted to congratulate her but I decided to do it the next time I saw her. Talk to your oneitis, even if it's just some small talk. It might ht be the last time you ever see them.
>>
>>38964896
She never responded, not even to say no.
>>
>>38962066
>9th grade and sit behind oneitis, one of the prettiest girls in school
>we constantly get in trouble for talking in class
>she always comes and sits with me at lunch and wonder, why me and why no other guy
>start to think maybe she likes me and plan to ask if she will be my gf
>oneitis not in class and then not there next day or the next
>crazy with worry and ask the teacher
>oh anon, she is pregnant and her parents moved her to a new school
>find out she had a bf that high school last year, everybody knew
>>
>>38965009
You didn't really ask anything though it was vaguely implied. You need to call, not text, and ask her out.
>>
File: IMG_0302.png (51KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.png
51KB, 700x498px
Tried to win a girl over but she liked this guy but he didn't seem interested. I tried for a year then this guy was suddenly interested.
He asked her out. She expected me to be okay with it.
I wasn't.
>>
File: 1501515547581.jpg (131KB, 1300x951px) Image search: [Google]
1501515547581.jpg
131KB, 1300x951px
4 years 8 months Oneitis here
God I love her
>>
>>38964989
fucking nvidia cards
>>
>>38965117
Comon anon don't trow a brother robot under the bus.
If she has not responded it means she doesn't give a fuck.

Forget her.
>>
File: 1488642399277.jpg (66KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1488642399277.jpg
66KB, 578x547px
>highschool classmate, 10th grade
>have a random dream where she pops up
>actually sweet and kinda innocent girl
>start paying more attention to her after the dream
>eventually fall in love
>do nothing but try to observe her and gather as much data as I could
>hangs out with a literal bitch that I always fear she might spoil her
>fast forward second semster of 11th grade
>am running out of time, by next year we're all going to split up
>conceive a plan to get her attention
>a small anonymous letter
>am fucking idiot
>fast foward a few months
>we actually talking
>tells me about the letter and how "a silly fella sent it", suspects another classmate, even gives name
>yeah what a dumb guy
>fast forward June (almost end of year)
>it's now or never
>buy a rose
>drag her aside after P.E. class
>"You know...I've quite been...liking you for some while [awkward pause]...but guess eh..."
>"Oh thanks anon! Very sweet of you, but I must go to class!"
>"Wait...before you go...it wasn't [Guy name here] who gave you the letter. It was me"
>doh
>just leaves, receive a text later saying I was sweet and all, but she isn't feeling anything and hope we're still friends.

Sure, we kept being friends and talked on ocassions. It was just..kill me. I kept long to spot potential errors in my actions that might've compromised me. Ultimately saw her with another fella that seemed ugh. I've been told later after drowning my sorrow that "dude, it's been obvious, and aside from that everyone know they were seeing eachother for ages". Well shit, I didn't.

It actually affected me because it was the longest haunting crush I had. I started saying her name on ocassions (I talk alone) and eventually stuck with it. I still get moments when I find myself saying her name.
>>
>>38965360
On the contrary I want to help a robot. He didn't form this intent into a question. That he must do.
>>
File: smiley2.jpg (39KB, 163x159px) Image search: [Google]
smiley2.jpg
39KB, 163x159px
>>38962066
>I have this tendency to date losers
OMG
She was literally giving you the green light, op. Now is your time. Make your move!
>>
>>38962319
Your oneitis has a bottomless hole. I am sorry anon.
>>
>>38965433
It was a long time ago, I'm never going to put myself into this kind of fucked up situations ever again
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.