[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of Thrones: WE WUZ QUEEENZZ!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: BS.jpg (793KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
BS.jpg
793KB, 2048x1363px
>Guis, women can fight as well as men!
>the smaller and weaker you are the better you are at hand to hand combat
Why are women so delusional? 99% of men could beat then assrape 100% of women any day of the week.
>>
>>38962045
Jsesus christ is there anything pol doesn't get triggered about?

Brienne is 6'3" and arya has been trained by elite assassins
>>
yaaaasss queeen slaaaaaay orgi
>>
>>38962045
some women can fight better than men.
>>
>>38962086
Yes if it were magic, it would be fine but the entire series has become: women have all the power and the men are dickless (literally) slaves to the women that have the power. Literally all kingdoms are ruled by women now. Its fucking delusional.
>>
>>38962138
You will notice the "99%"
t. roastie
>>
>>38962045
>almost all the women in GOT are physically weaker than men
>this giant ugly female is an exception
>WAHHH THE SJWS ARE ATTACKING MY SHOW HELP HELP
>>
>>38962045
I never got into game of thrones since it's for normies
>>
>>38962312
/thread
oregano oregani
>>
>>38962312
>>38962158
read the thread roastie
>>
>>38962045
That would be a problem but since brienne is litteraly a 6,3 freak of nature and arya was trainde by super wizard assasins and a swordsmaster capable of holding his own against armoured knights with a stick
>>
This entire fight was completely stupid
Brienne should have won
She has both strength and experience
Inb4 Arya was trained by assasins
Yes but she's still a child as opposed to Brienne who could easily knock her down with one hit
Arya should not be able to block or parry any of her attack without being knocked to her knees
and I don't hate all the women in game of thrones
The only one I really hate is Dany since she seems to have nothing bad happen to her since the 1st episode
Everyother woman gets tortured or humiliated in one way shape or form in show
I do feel all the intresting male characters are getting killed off way too quickly
>>
>>38962045
Brienne of Tarth actually looks like she could wield bastard sword with relative ease, she is also part of nobility and has had training in sword fighting
Arya on the other hand is entirely reliant on her plot armor and faceless ninja training in bullshit acrobatics that are so slow Brienne would have had to land 1 kick on the prancing monkey to crush her ribs
But of course they can't make the fighting look too realistic without risk of hurting the actors so i give them that
Ok lets assume Arya has had some master train her in nimble fighting style with thrusting sword that would actually be useful in combat, Brienne is experienced warrior and the moment she noticed her opponent is much more agile than her she should have stopped trying to hit with the heavy sword and either back handed with gauntlet or kicked Arya to daze her for follow up blow
I also get it is a sparring match and nobles weren't trained to fight dirty, but trying to land a hit with sword that size on someone as small and nimble as Arya seems foolish, she should have switched to dagger or hit her to the chest with the pommel (assuming that wasn't cowardly for nobles)
Or Brienne could have made use of her longer range and made wide arching swings to knock Arya back if she tried to block or keep her in safe distance if she tried to dodge, if she managed to keep Arya at a distance she could switch to thrusting with the weapon and get a few hits in, half handing the blade would have been perfect seeing how Brienne has gauntlets and full plate
>>
>>38962579
Well she did kick and knock her down later, and the match ended with a draw
>>
>>38962561
What about Dany losing Drogo (turned to a vegetable) and her child towards the end of s1?
>>
>>38962608
>draw
Brienne shame on you, how the fuck did you win against the hound and lose to a rat like Arya?
Arya's plot armor is OP
Seriously Brienne is wearing full plated armor, she could have won that fight by duking it out with her gauntlets, Arya tries to stab, grab the thursting sword, pull Arya towards a nap sandwich and win
>>
>>38962561
Well keeping that many known actors on payroll is really heavy on the budget and they need those CGI dragons because muh Danneh Khaliisi Mhysa Queen of whores needs to ride something powerful after Drogo died
>>
>>38962651
The hound was holding in a shit
>>
>Complaining about a 6'3'' Woman fighting a girl who we've seen be trained be a sword master and a league of assassins

>Saying all the women are in power when so far the women in power this season:
>Cersei is depicted as a villain
>Dany is losing
>Sand snakes are dead
>Olenna is dead
>Yara is captured
>Sansa is only temporarily ruling while Jon is gone
>Brynden Tully runs the Riverlands - Male
>Robin Aryn runs the Vale - Male

Try again.
>>
>>38962678
It's pretty funny. Now that you mention it, the vast majority of her authority and "power" came from riding
>>
>>38962678
>Danneh Khaliisi Mhysa Queen of whores needs to ride something powerful after Drogo died
KEK, I prefered the Drogo riding scene
>>
>>38962651
Remember when she was stabbed in the gut multiple times by the Waif, who also twisted the knife, bled out most of the day and yet still kicked The Waif's ass later on?

I dunno who the bigger Mary Sue is, Arya or Daenerys, probably the latter because she's also GRRM's Mary Sue in the books.
>>
>>38962639
Sorry I meant to say s1 not episode 1
Yes I'm a phone fag
>>
>>38962797
I think GRRM ships himself and arya or something
>>
>>38962771
Yep, also she treats her "steeds" gently and pats them lovingly
Protip the steed of power is a penis, Danny caresses and rides dicks for power
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.