[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time for bed EU wagecucks, tick tock goes the clock.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: neet pepe.jpg (40KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet pepe.jpg
40KB, 409x409px
Time for bed EU wagecucks, tick tock goes the clock.
>>
>>38961046
I never understood that pic. is pepe in a barrel?
>>
File: 4d.jpg (378KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
4d.jpg
378KB, 1944x2592px
>>38961307
it's a blankey, a comfy one probably.
>>
>>38961307
It's a blanket.
>>
>>38961046
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, ring the bell
>>
File: 1496582652139.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1496582652139.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>38961046
>>38961327
>>38961329
The NEET immune system is weak and frail from having a sheltered life and no physical exposure to other humans. Hence the NEET is often sick and needs their (cheap) blanket to stay warm as the colder months approach
>>
>>38961393
d-delete this NOW OR ELSE!!
>>
>have my own place
>go outside everyday
>do various activities with friends on the weekend
>have sex regularly
>all of this on NEETbux
Imagine being a virgin wagie paying taxes to finance my life.
>>
op, how much neet bucks do u get a month? must be atleast 2500
>>
>>38961613
No you don't and if you do you live in shithole council house and your gf is a pig
>>
I was once a fucking loser NEET with nothing to wake up to everyday because depression.

now i got a job, i wear calvin klein underwear because i got cash and i probably fucked your mom
>>
>>38961688
I do, I don't, and no she isn't
>>
>>38961802
Prove it, poorfag
>>
>>38961854
>dox yourself
I don't think so. But acquaint yourself with the status of benefits in a few EU countries and suddenly what I'm saying will sound a lot less unbelievable.
>>
>>38961957
I'm a bong and only got like 240gbp a month on job seekers allowance. Is it that much more in the rest of the eu, or do you need to claim disability?
>>
in Norway u make like 200 000 (20k pounds) nok if u dont have a job in benefits.
>>
>>38961992
I get 650 euros/month, none of it from disability. I live in a cheap place so I can get through the month comfortably and even save some if I don't do anything out of the ordinary.
>>
>>38962022
Any proof of this? Seems too good to be true
>>
>>38962107
What country. How can the government allow that? Can you claim it indefinitely?
>>
>>38962136
France. It's practically ingrained in the culture by now, and I think it's more beneficial for the country than having ultrapoor homeless people living in cardboard boxes. I could live off it until I die of old age, assuming there's no really extreme political changes.
>>
>>38962195
I just looked it up.and the value for a single unemployed guy who's never worked is around 500 so I believe you. I could never do it because I got really depressed as a NEET and stuff but all the best with your adventures in France. At least I'm not paying as much towards it as a French wagecuck.

So do you have to keep lying to the job centre like we do in the uk?
>>
>>38962343
>So do you have to keep lying to the job centre like we do in the uk?
They make it sound like it, and I did that for a few months at the beginning, but then I stopped bothering, got a few letters, and then nothing. I keep getting my benefits and I haven't had a contact with the NEETbux service nor the job centre for like 2 years now. I think they might have an unofficial policy where if they see you're a lost cause they stop wasting time and resources trying to "help" you.
>>
>>38961393

except since I live in filth my immune system is very strong from having fight against bacteria constantly.
>>
>>38962435
Wow. Europe is truly cucked I guess
>>
>>38962484
What I'm getting is the lowest amount you can get here. I had a short talk with a guy who works with the job centre, and apparently if you get some bigger benefits they will definitely come after you, but if you're in the minimum he said something like "oh yeah well they won't touch that".
>>
File: IMG_2179.jpg (34KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.jpg
34KB, 480x451px
>>38961046
>get a call from boss
>"your performance lately has been sub par calling in sick all the time"
>tell boss the job is shit and I quit
>I' glad you were honest
>get a call few hours later offered a higher paid job with an easier commute
>mfw

Did I outjew mr. Shekelberg?
>>
>>38962524
You may be getting minimum but it's more than double the bong minimum which is why I'm so surprised. I guess if you're happy with just playing vidya and browsing the 4chan in a modest apartment then you're pretty much set for life, yeah (not being a dick, that's just what it seems like). At least you're being honest about how much you get, unlike some of the memier NEETs here
>>
>>38962610
>I guess if you're happy with just playing vidya and browsing the 4chan in a modest apartment then you're pretty much set for life, yeah (not being a dick, that's just what it seems like).
It's cool. I'm a guy who takes great pleasure in little things and I live in a place with a lot of nature and animals around, on top of the things you mentioned, so I'm hella comfy.
>>
>>38962570
Nah, you're still a wagecuck
>>
>>38962720
Fair enough. I know I'd be bored but that's just me I guess. Don't even blame you, it's the systems fault. When I'm working I wanna be a NEET too sometimes.

Wish working 4 days a week was more common because 5/7 does kinda suck sometimes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.