[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1482345499996.jpg (47KB, 686x731px) Image search: [Google]
1482345499996.jpg
47KB, 686x731px
I'm 22 yo NEET and I'm about to get kicked out from home.
I haven't worked a day in my life and I have no idea what to do.
Any other anons had similar exprience?
>>
>>38960573
fun fact: The real world is a lot worse than you imagine it being
>>
No, your fucked. Good luck getting ass raped by other crazy homeless people.
>>
>>38960573

I'm going to give it to you bluntly: there is a high chance you will be raped if you aren't a big and scary male
>>
buy a good coat man.
join the military.
>>
File: 1499488993265.png (220KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499488993265.png
220KB, 1199x444px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lST0UVQaaXI

hahahahaahHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

what's the matter anon, couldn't just go to college and get a career?

What's wrong with you?

kys kys kys

NO GOING BACK
>>
my guess is you live in the american south since usually that's where you'll find the type of parents to do that. at least it's warm at the moment. do you have other family/relatives/friends who'll let you stay?
>>
File: hibike-eupho-s2-01-01-kumiko.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hibike-eupho-s2-01-01-kumiko.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>38960600
>>38960609
>>38960619
Well fuck. I'm 5'5 manlet.
>>38960640
Thanks anon, I guess that's the only thing I can do now.
>>38960673
How is it so accurate? I dropped out of CS.
>>38960737
Unfortunately I don't.
>>
>>38960673
that hit too close home
>>
>>38960942
I'm 24 and dropped out at 20 after 2 semesters.

honestly, that's life, I should have been out of the house at 18 doing something with my life. Now there's no going back, I've been thinking about suicide for over a decade now simply because I know I'm a societal reject.

I wouldn't survive on the streets or prison, I'm too soft now and stupid.
>>
>>38961074

24 y/o dropout here too although I was in school for longer. got kicked out last year for bad grades.

considering the military but like you i'm soft and years of isolation (I mostly took online courses to avoid people) has made me extremely anxious in social situations so i don't even know if i could survive there. don't know what else to do though.
>>
>>38961226
I called a recruiter but he didn't get back to me and now I'm second guessing.

I'm basically half insane I think but keep it to myself badly, everyone knows I'm fucked up in some way it turns out.

my life is a meme. Now I'm just trying to get a job, hopefully I can get medication for depression or something to get through the shitty days.
>>
>>38960942
Those who're willing to suck dick to survive last longer so you'd better get practicing
>>
>>38961392
I don't think that's actually true, I'm pretty sure faggots get lynched on the streets by black people
>>
>>38961418
Well don't suck black dicks then, try to find an area in a more liberal area for you to camp out at
>>
File: Father_Gascoigne_Bloodborne.jpg (96KB, 736x1541px) Image search: [Google]
Father_Gascoigne_Bloodborne.jpg
96KB, 736x1541px
>>38960942
I was homeless at 20. I lived in the woods behind a McDonalds and dumpster dove for thrown out hamburgers (they don't go bad. Pretty decent homeless person trash food". If you can find a small abandoned home or shed in the woods I highly suggest moving into it.
Buy a padlock to lock up your shit because other homeless people will steal your shit. No matter who it it.
Build a fire pit. Fires are caveman vidya. Its nice to look at and distract you from your current situation and keep warm in the later seasons.
Carry a knife at all times. Sleep with it under your head if you can.
And be careful panhandling. Other homeless people will jump you if they notice you had a good haul.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.