[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if a girl masturbates, is she still pure?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9361.jpg (634KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9361.jpg
634KB, 1600x1067px
if a girl masturbates, is she still pure?
>>
This question is so stupid and doesn't deserve its own thread
>>
Depends.
If she can fit a football in there because of her excessive masturbation - no
If she is still "vanilla" - yeh
>>
>>38960351
No. If she even knows what sex is or what a penis and vagina are there for then she is impure and worthless.
>>
How is it fair for robots to judge the standard of women? I'm not saying women don't need to be fixed. I'm saying why do robots pretend to be real men. Even if we fixed women. Robots still wouldn't be able to get them.
>>
>>38960351
Case by case basis
Full robot six times a day to blacked is irredeemable
Messing around rarely no fucked up fantasies who cares
>>
>>38960551
I am a real man you fucking spoon
I'm as real as it gets and I'll be the judge of what is acceptable for me and what isn't
Even if the world is so fucked the number of non trash women left is like one in twenty.
>>
>>38960588
>I'm as real as it gets

post proof
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>38960421
That's not how vaginas work, brainlet
>>
>>38960614
I don't need to prove anything
But hey why not.
Name something that would be acceptable proof that doesn't violate board rules or inconvenience me and I'll post it
>>
>>38960551
>tfw real alpha male chad

Haha I'm just doing a 'world tour' of 4chan with my gf for a laugh. This r9k board is really sad haha. You guys should really lift.
>>
>>38960656
Post your job uniform, pay stub or a picture of your house.
>>
>>38960551
I guess its the validation robots get here with their out-of-planet mentalities and the constant brainfarts.

Most of these mentalities once were a sign of insecurities and after years without "the real deal" and the validation of like-minded people on an anonymous board it turns into hatred and a form of wanting "pure" partners and any little thing that doesnt fit in that mindset is a roastie or cucked whiteknight.
Dont get me wring: Not everything these dudes are saying is untrue. But many things are overblown.
>>
>>38960588
What a fanny frustrated little baby. Geez
>>
>>38960690
I'm in safety orange pants and a green tabard right now.
Pay stubs are at home
I rent and I'm not going to post pictures of the property

>>38960755
yy-you too
>>
>>38960859
So you have no real proof that you are a real man. I bet you have a wagecuck job like working in retail.
>>
File: 2017-08-09-20-04-29-.jpg (15KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-09-20-04-29-.jpg
15KB, 268x188px
>>38960859
>wearing a tabard

Fare thee well, kinsman! Let us raid the village of orcs up on ye grassy heath!
>>
>>38960902
I'm trying to photo these road surfacing vehicles with my pants on shot but the filesize keeps coming back too large to post
It's really inconvenient to keep trying to take this photo so I'm going to stop
You can believe what you want to I guess, it changes nothing
>>
>>38961066
You expect me to believe you work on road construction while posting on /r9k?
>>
File: IMG_20170809_201025_noexif.jpg (972KB, 1665x1665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_201025_noexif.jpg
972KB, 1665x1665px
>>38961089
Here's just the vehicles
>>
>>38960351
No, girls should go no further than teasing themselves daily until she finds who she wants to be with.
>>
>>38960727
No, most of these mentalities were once a sign of sanity
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.