[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you masturbate at work/school? Just pop into the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: poop6n-4-web.jpg (43KB, 750x1126px) Image search: [Google]
poop6n-4-web.jpg
43KB, 750x1126px
How many of you masturbate at work/school? Just pop into the bathroom and bang one out? I can't be the only one.
>>
You're really that fucking lonely fag? just wait till you wait home ffs
>>
>>38959730
I do. I have a female friend who does it too. She has a secret little spot where she goes to wank and nap
>>
>>38959796
Lonely no, horny yes
>>
>>38959730
Never have fully masturbated, but I do sometimes slip into my work bathroom to take nude selfies
>>
Did it a couple of times in school just to try it out. Wasn't very fun after the first time
>>
>>38959730
>be me
>get a part time job at mcdonalds when im 16
>first day
>all my colleuges trying to make small talk and get to know me
>im a mega-autist so get really stressed out
>go to the toilet to jerk off
>apparently my colleauges think i ran off to have a panic attack
>send someone in after to me to check i'm okay
>he hears me jerking pretty aggressively
>get fired the same day
>my first and last day at work ever
>>
One time during the first year of secondary me and a mate fapped during math class
>>
Squeezing a quick one out in the bathroom is the best part of the workday
>>
>>38959796
You're weirdly hostile. Maybe you should head into the rest room and wank one out? Might calm you down.
>>
All the time. Even had a couple specific spots around work and school that were my preferred jerk off bathrooms, including a hospital basement and the school's law library. Favorite way to pass time when there's nothing else to do between classes.
>>
>be me
>bored at work
>feel the need to shoot some seed
>go to men's room
>stand at urinal
>tug one off
>dick pointing up while cumming
>skyward_sword.jpg
>spoot over the top of urinal, hits wall
>return many times to the scene of the crime
>always jerk off at the same urinal, trying to break my own record for cumshot altitude
>tfw I notice all my cums have been scrubbed away
>tfw notice from HR is posted in men's room about someone masturbating at the urinals
>stop entering cumshot Olympics
>mystery never solved
>>
File: goatssheepan.jpg (89KB, 926x617px) Image search: [Google]
goatssheepan.jpg
89KB, 926x617px
>>38960116
This is what /r9k/ is all about.
Bathroom shenanigans.
>>
>>38959730
I've never jerked off at work, but I did used to work at a hotel with this cute fag who couldn't get enough of my dick. I'd usually drag him off to the back once or twice per shift to put a load down his throat or up his butt.
>>
>>38959730
i remember this one lad who busted out a wank in the school toilets, don't know how everyone found out though
>>
>>38960116
>>always jerk off at the same urinal, trying to break my own record for cumshot altitude
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.