[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supposed to put on a condom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20170809_193924.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170809_193924.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
How the fuck am I supposed to put on a condom?
>>
>>38959500
You're supposed to lick it before, so it extends fully, then you put it on like a sock
>>
It only works if a women is within a radius of 1 m of you.
>>
>>38959500
Don't worry you'll never need to.
>>
Try a bigger one

U
>>
Put it on the tip of your dick with the rolled part facing upwards and roll it down
>>
apply onto the head and roll on
>>
>>38959777
>>38959757
tried that but it started to hurt

>>38959752
I don't even know what size this is.

>>38959733
that's the most likely answer. It's from a packet of condoms that I got for my 18th birtday in 2011
>>
>>38960731
Condoms like food or drinks have a date where you shouldnt use them. The lube in it dries out and condoms could break easily.
>>
>>38960731
>tried that but it started to hurt
Take measurements and google "condoms for x lenght, y girth dick"
>>
In the instructions is says to squeeze the air out of the tip. Wouldn't air get into the tip once you let go? Are you just supposed to hold the tip while rolling it onto your dick?

t: differentfag
>>
>>38959500
>How the fuck am I supposed to put on a condom?
You don't. What you should do is kill yourself for being circumcised.
>>
>>38959500
Iktf, I have to buy XXL Durexes because they're the only ones I could find that fit a penis with a circumference of 5.7"
>>
File: 20170809_205630.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170809_205630.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>38960830
>implying
Originalllblocxx
>>
>>38960814
Hold the tip WHILE pulling it over your willy. The air could go back in but it mostly doesnt or if it does its not enough to pop the tip.
>>
Op here, I looked at the package and it says that the circumference is 52mm. Extra large is 55mm and this sounds still too small.
>>
>>38960900
Fucking this. If you have girth more than 5.3-5.4 then you have to buy condoms from internet because supermarket ones are too small.
>>
>>38960992
It's fucking annoying that most pharmacies don't even have XXL condoms in stock. So I have to wait 1-2 days to get them delivered instead of going to my local pharmacy and buying them if the need arises. (not like I'll need to anytime soon.
>>
does the condoms dont fit excuse work to go raw?
>>
>>38959500
you have a really thick cock, i have the same problem. get a bigger size
>>
>>38959500
Durex XL or LIfestyles XL

congrats on the fat benis
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.