[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /r9k/ so dumb lately?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1500404328779.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500404328779.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
Why is /r9k/ so dumb lately?
>>
>>38958558
it's just your brain not having enough time to comprehend stuff
>>
>>38958558
it's always been that way, newfaggot
>>
>What is summer time?
>>
>>38958558
too many normies and fags
>>
>tfw no more feel threads
>>
>>38958558
It's a board full of rejects, it's always been dumb.
>>
>>38958602
according to wiki:

Summer is the hottest of the four temperate seasons, falling between spring and autumn. At the summer solstice, the days are longest and the nights are shortest, with day-length decreasing as the season progresses after the solstice. The date of the beginning of summer varies according to climate, tradition and culture. When it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere, it is winter in the Southern Hemisphere, and vice versa.
>>
>>38958558
summer makes everyone dumb

fall makes everyone re-prioritize

winter makes everyone sleepy

spring makes everyone hope for something more
>>
>>38958558
Teenagers and normalfags.
>>
File: ding wojak.png (270KB, 1017x1162px) Image search: [Google]
ding wojak.png
270KB, 1017x1162px
>>38958558
Completely overrun with underageb& and normal-types, to a much worse exent than it's been in the past. It's just a change of demographics, there isn't much room for us anymore. We'll see if it gets better with the end of summer, but I don't know that it will. It doesn't help that a lot of the real robots have either moved on or are actually dead. I imagine this is what the older posters went through in the 2000s, sooner or later we'll have to go, I suppose.
>>
File: 1500764535608.png (351KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500764535608.png
351KB, 653x490px
>>38958933
that was my fear as well.

newfags, normalfags and anti/r9k/ won't notice it but their posts definitely very telling.
>>
>>38958558
Normalfags, "Robots can't be right-wing", and "Females can be robots" threads
>>
>>38959052
honestly /r9k/ changed when everything started becoming about traps, and before that it was all cuck stuff. It's /r9k/ lost it's will to fight. I think a lot of the users actually killed themselves like they said they would.

very sad, now it's just normies.
>>
>>38958984
It's really a shame. I haven't found any good alternatives, and even if I did I wouldn't want to post it on here and bring cancer down on it. I feel like we're in a strange in-between, we probably shouldn't stay but I don't know where else to go. Sometimes I consider that it might be time for me to quit imageboards, but I'll never manage that...
>>
i like to bit skin off my lip and look through it with a bright light
>>
File: 1489515249279.png (20KB, 820x413px) Image search: [Google]
1489515249279.png
20KB, 820x413px
>>38959052
alt right is literally a newfag external cancer movement

fuck off to TD you tourist normies
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.