[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men so terrifying /r9k/, I can't even walk alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1501782884370.png (100KB, 352x345px) Image search: [Google]
1501782884370.png
100KB, 352x345px
Why are men so terrifying /r9k/, I can't even walk alone anymore without feeling at risk of getting attacked by one of those things. disgusting rape machines with no morals prowling the streets everyday, we should just make them all eunuchs already just to be safe from all that disgusting testosterone :(
>>
Heh. Stay inside.

L
>>
>men
>/r9k

pick one.
>>
>>38957275
this is a safe space for estrogenized boys, no men allowed
>>38957270
mean
>>
shut up u stupid attention whore roastie
>>
one thing i learn as i get older is that women are deathly afraid of everything.

you can't let people's fear and insecurity make you feel like you're the monster.
you're normal, they're just skittish pussies, jumping at shadows.
>>
>>38957318
stop being so scary then
>>38957300
>roastie
I wish
>>
>>38957244
>Why are men so terrifying /r9k/,
Because you don't know how to talk to them, so you fear them and rationalize it as fear of physical violence (something people go decades or entire lives without experiencing) because that's what men are good at.

>we should just make them all eunuchs already just to be safe from all that disgusting testosterone :(
Fun fact, historically eunuchs had a reputation for being even crueler and eviler than average guys.
>>
>>38957372
all men are monsters waiting to happen, time to get snipped
>>
>>38957244
Somehow women seem to be irrationally afraid of men yet have no problem destroying mens' lives

can't wait for the artificial womb to be invented and the subsequent female genocide
>>
File: 1502184294625.png (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502184294625.png
75KB, 500x500px
>>38957318
>walking alone in hotel hallway to get to the elevator
>random older woman appears
>smile as I pass her
>she looks at me with fear in her eyes the whole time

>walking behind random woman in public space
>perhaps a bit too closely, but I don't really pay attention to things like that sometimes
>see her looking at me over her shoulder
>she beelines away so I can't keep following her

Reminds me of this video, don't they know I'm just a little boy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_Hi8nV7yM
>>
>>3895746
>men
>people
>>
>>38957454
>all men are monsters waiting to happen
Aww don't be like that. Most men are quite friendly. You practically can walk up and pet them.

The one thing you can't do, though, is act like you're scared of them. Because then they start thinking you're hostile somehow, or at least suspicious. And that very quickly escalates into assuming you're dangerous, at which point they're likely to attack.
>>
>>38957537
>men
>build civilization
>build infrastructure
>write novels
>paint
>sculpt
>explore

>women
>do nothing but ruin everything men built

How are women so unaware
>>
>>38957597
Have you ever walked outside? Or spoken to a man before?
>>
>>38957244
Good. You should be afraid. Stay inside where you belong, freak.
>>
>>38957597
this>>38957621
men are so creepy
>>
>>38957644
>men are so creepy
Protip: THEY get creeped out by YOUR irrational fear.
>>
>>38957244
Why are women so terrifying /r9k/, I can't even do my job anymore without feeling at risk of getting accused of rape by one of those things. Disgusting, lying machines with no morals prowling the streets everyday, we should just get rid of their rights already to be safe from them :(
>>
>>38957644
I was saying that >>38957597 is a retard for thinking men will "attack" if you act suspicious. The most they'll do is think "hmm that's weird" then go about their fucking day because they're not concerned about what some dumb female is doing.
>>
>>38957244
started of cute...
wanna be my tsundere gf?
>>
I was actually stalked by a guy who was a marine, to this day it kinda scares me to think about but it didn't make me fearful of men. That was just one really bizarre situation. You'd have never seen it coming, because he already had an older woman at his house, they were both in their mid 40s maybe. When we hung out at his place he kept insisting I shared a beer with him and I kept saying no. He heard me talking shit and saying he was kinda weird on the way back, so I'm glad I was with a friend when we turned around and spotted him crouched behind us like he was trying to catch an animal or something and was waiting for my friend to leave me alone. He must have followed us for a few blocks. He wasn't particularly ugly, he looked a little like the "I am disappoint dude" but less exaggerated. Just goes to show rapists aren't necessarily fat unwashed liver-lipped betas from your hentais.
>>
>>38957621
I-I can see them sometimes from my basement window.
>>
we're all traps here, anon.
you're safe.
>>
>>38957368
>stop being so scary then
what has a man done to scare you?
>>
So i guess this is a daily thing now.
Noice.
>>
>>38958060
rape someone I know anon
>>
larping faggot, either kys or give me contact info so i can rape you
>>
>>38957244
Quit pretending to be a fembot and admit that you're just trying to roleplay your degenerate emasculation fetish.
>>
File: 1487376856001.jpg (10KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1487376856001.jpg
10KB, 472x472px
All men must perish!!1
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.