[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What things do you do to escape your obvious loneliness? I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: downcast toad.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
downcast toad.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
What things do you do to escape your obvious loneliness?

I'll start.

>Go to bed playing YouTube videos
>always have someone talking in them
>put the speaker up to my ear and listen until I pass out
>feels like I'm actually talking to someone
>wake up, rinse, repeat
>can't fall asleep any other way
>>
>>38956846
Sounds like you've adapted a habit of falling asleep with noise in the background. You might wanna try to fix that or down the line, you'll be one of those people who wake up when the tv gets turned off.
>>
>>38956846
Same

I have literally never left the house in the past 5 years without some sort of podcast.

It's gotten to the point that I would be getting major anxiety attacks if I'd do so.
>>
>>38956846
i listen to a lot of sad music on soundcloud all day. https://soundcloud.com/hkfiftyone2/tired-eyes
>>
I cuddle a pillow and listen to recordings of a girl breathing.
>>
I work at nights so when I go to bed in the morning it doesnt feel lonely because the rat race is running around to start their day. Its a good loneliness.
>>
File: shit.png (532KB, 609x460px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
532KB, 609x460px
>sit in this tiny kids chair i got from the garbage and stare at the wall talking to myself for 5-6 hours a night repeating the same phrases over and over on an endless loop
>put inanimate objects in other chairs i got from the garbage and talk to them like they're human beings and go on astral journeys with them through hell
>pace around my room talking to imaginary ghosts and demons that live on the opposite side of existence
>capture insects and stare at them/play with them for hours on end
>>
>>38956990
That's pretty far gone anon. I also pace and talk to myself, but I don't pretend I'm talking to demons and ghosts.
>>
File: 1234213412341.jpg (422KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1234213412341.jpg
422KB, 700x800px
>>38957020
That's just the beginning of it. I've been talking to them for nearly a decade.
>>
>>38957072
How old are you anon?

This comment is original
>>
File: dead.jpg (16KB, 600x600px)
dead.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>38957191
21 years old in the flesh
10000 in caterpillar years
>>
>>38957274
Oh so it doesn't seem to be loneliness induced then (though I'm sure it added to it). If you were talking to them at 11 then you've probably got a mental disorder.
>>
>Be a catfish on various websites
>Don't do it for money or nudes
>I even stop talking to them if it gets sexual
>I just do it because I find as a fake girl people on these sites approach me and compliment me and enjoy talking to what they think is a girl more.
>>
>>38957374
I've pretended to be a girl on omegle text just to get attention from people. I'm not even gay, I just liked people paying so much attention to me.
>>
>>38957301
I've lived in isolation since 8 so maybe a bit of both
>>
>>38957374
That's pretty deep my friend.
>>38956990
Are you sure you don't have any mental problems? What I mean is that your solution is a bit over the deep end.
>>
>>38957439
Do you live in New York by any chance?
>>
>>38957459
I definitely have mental problems but I've never been to a doctor so
>>38957462
No
>>
Whn I feel lonely I watch a webcam video of a girl singing to me, I used to date her (online) 5 years ago, it makes me remember the only time in my life another being cared about me
>>
>>38957407
The exact same here. They talk with such enthusiasm because they think a cute girl is talking to them and seem so interested in my opinions and what I was doing that day and such.

I make sure not to be sexual because then I'd feel bad like I was taking advantage of them. I usually feel bad anyways and disconnect from them. Usually when they start to get more attached.
>>
>>38958867
It really shows how fembots can't exist
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.